BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tenison R.
P C Beach, FL
Im a big baker and always make my chocolate chip cookies with Toll house. They taste so good and always melt perfect in any recipe. I use these for any recipe that calls for chocolate
Vivian M.
Seattle, WA
COOKIES, BROWNIES, TRAIL MIX, CEREAL, MILKSHAKES, PANCAKES, JUST BY THEMSELVES!! These tiny chocolate pieces are a perfect chocolate addition to just about anything. Perfect for that sweet tooth needing a fix.
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Are you kidding? Who doesn't love a chocolate chip cookie made with Nestle Toll House Morsels? There chewy and delicious and chocolatey and I could go on and on!
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
This semi sweet toll house chocolate is great for all types of cooking! They are amazing for pancakes or making cookies..i also like to melt them and coat berries with the chocolate.
Stephanie S.
Burnsville, NC
These are the best chocolate chips ever! I use these in my chocolate, chocolate chip muffins! The flavor is rich and dark, so very tasty! I definitely recommend!
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
I use these morsels in everything!!! I buy the large bags and use them for hot quick, thick and creamy hot cocoa. I make the chocolate chip recipe at least once a month and use as a quick chocolate coating for fruit or anything else I get my hands on.
Taylor Y.
These are literally the best chocolate chips out there for everything. They are of of course great in cookies but there also great in brownies and the work good for covering things like pretzels in chocolate.
Claudia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I always have a bag or 2 around for a quick midnight snack or for gift giving. I have used other chocolate chip brands and somehow I keep coming back to Tollhouse. From chocolate chip cookies to brownies to fudge I have never had a bad batch yet.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
These are so good! I love using them when making homemade granola bars. They're super cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. And they're so delicious, too!
Megan D.
Princeton, IN
So darn good. I don't care that these are a little more expensive, but they are so worth it. I love the semi-sweet morsels and the Peanut Butter and milk chocolate morsels. Hands down these make the best cookies.
Halimeh H.
Staten Island, NY
Can you use them to make chocolate covered cake pops?
Amber K.
What is your favorite treat to make with these? (Excluding the classic chocolate chip cookie.)
Victoria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone else enjoy eating the chocolate from the bag?? 😁
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Are these okay to eat alone?
Maggie b.