BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
These are so good! I love using them when making homemade granola bars. They're super cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. And they're so delicious, too!
Claudia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I always have a bag or 2 around for a quick midnight snack or for gift giving. I have used other chocolate chip brands and somehow I keep coming back to Tollhouse. From chocolate chip cookies to brownies to fudge I have never had a bad batch yet.
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Are you kidding? Who doesn't love a chocolate chip cookie made with Nestle Toll House Morsels? There chewy and delicious and chocolatey and I could go on and on!
Shanna S.
Fort Loudon, PA
Come on now, it is CHOCOLATE! Pure and simple, there is nothing better than chocolate. These are quality chips and they make the BEST cookies! They are great in everything else too!
Megan  F.
Everett, WA
Great for recipes! Chocolate chip cookies, cakes, anything really. I use them in a family recipe for the holidays! Definitely my favorite brand of chocolate chips and you can get them at any normal grocery store
Terri L.
Hayward, CA
Out of all the chips I've tried with while making cookies, this brand is my favorite, and their selection is wide. The semi-sweet and the white are my favorite, but I am going to experiment with dark eventually.
Julie K.
Toll House Morsels are the only brand we ever buy in our house. In fact it was the only brand my mom ever used too. The taste is great and consistent every time.
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I love these. I have used them before to make cupcakes with chocolate swirls and chocolate chip cookies, of course. If they are left long enough I tend to eat them by themselves and then have to stop myself. Such a tempting item to have in the house
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
Defiantly my baking go to. and I bake alot. I love cookies cupcakes and everything you shouldn't. and trust me when I say I can put down a bag full of these babies no problem. Best for baking and just for a snack !
Lauren K.
Carver, MA
I always use Nestle Toll House morsels when baking my signature, super delicious chocolate chip cookies! They melt really nicely and their flavor is great! The milk chocolate morsels are far and away my favorite.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?