BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kazie R.
Gilman City, MO
Don't sell yourself short!! I am all for saving a buck and using generics but when it comes to chocolate chips, DO NOT skimp on these... I have tried every chocolate chip but i get the BEST cookies and cakes from the semi- sweet morsels. Even melting time... and with the perfect chewy not cakey cookie they are to die for!! Pair with Fishers Chopped Walnuts for the Ultimate chocolate chip cookie!
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
These are, by far, the best morsels to use when baking and making amazing sweet treats for your family and friends. They have a baking consistency that I just cannot find with any other brand. These are always well-stocked in my pantry.
Lorelai M.
These are my favorite chocolates to bake with. I love putting these chips in brownies, cookies, and muffins. They also melt down evenly which makes them perfect for flavoring sauces, frosting, and batter. I highly recommend their chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the label and have yet to have a gluten free cookie that good.
Michelle M.
The one thing you can not forget to put in your cookies! I use these all the time. I'll make granola right before it cools I'll put some of these on top. let them melt then spread over the granola, Cool completely to have a yummy treat
Bonnie C.
Tacoma, WA
I use these chocolate chips for all kinds of chocolate baking. From chocolate chip cookies, chocolate, chocolate chip cheese cake, happy bars, oatmeal chocolate chip bars, chocolate covered strawberries and I even use them to make Hot chocolate for my grand-son. I Love theses morsels. I have tried generic chocolate chips, however they do not melt has well and sometimes have an odd taste to them.
Sabrina W.
Sheldon, wi
I buy chocolate chips to have on hand for everything. With 4 kids they come in handy! I put them in cookies, muffins, pancakes, and even bribe them with them. I potty trained my youngest daughter with chocolate chips. She got 2 when she peed on the potty and 4 if she poo'd!
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
These chocolate chips work great when baking tasty treats such as cookies, muffins, or even pancakes! You can also eat some of these by themselves as a snack. They are tiny and taste just like regular chocolate. They are in the shape of a mini Hershey kiss.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
A bag of these stay in my kitchen. I'm a southern girl who loves to cook. I keep semi sweet and milk chocolate on hand. The possibilities are endless with a bag of chocolate chips. Homemade hot coco chocolate chip cookies peanut butter chocolate chip cookies Brownies ...mmmhmmm now I'm starving. I think am about to run out of a bag real soon!
Blake S.
These are amazing and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that. I personally use them in my chocolate chip cookies (like in sure almost everyone does) and they work really well. My go to chocolate for cookies, would recommend these to ANYONE!
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
I recently made chocolate chip cookies with these morsels. Unlike other chips, these weren't overly sweet. They turned out gooey and melted perfectly. After refrigeration the cookies (along with the chips) reheated really well. Because they are not incredibly sweet you may need to use more than you think, so err on the side of too many.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?