BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on target.com
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum Yum Yum I love chocolate these are amazing! So versatile and can be put in anything! Very very creamy and delicious! I would eat them every day if I could! You can get them pretty much anywhere! And they're not too expensive
Kari O.
Parkland, FL
These are the chocolate chips we use every year for our chocolate chip Christmas cookies! They are the best! I love them in a cookie but I'll eat them plain too. You can find these anywhere- even Walgreens!
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
I always buy the big bags of these to make cookies! No other alternatives compare to these chocolate chips. I eat these with cookies and chocolate chip bars that I make. Super good flavor but not to rich. Easy to melt when need be as well. Definitely a repeat customer.
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
This really came in handy when I bake cookies with my son it adds more chocolate and sweetness the cookies.. I purchase mines from Walmart and the price is very good. Highly recommend getting if your baking cookies
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
These are the best for baking. The flavor is perfectly sweet for deserts and they hold up well in cookies and melt well in bars. I always choose nestle when purchasing my chocolate chips.
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
These are great for so many things! My favorite thing to use them for is to melt with peanut butter and drizzle over chopped up apples. Definitely always need to have a bag on hand!! Plus there are so many different flavors available. My husband likes the white chocolate
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
These are what I buy when making chocolate chip cookies or bar cookies. They aren't to sweet and they hold up in the oven I only ever need to buy one bag they are affordable. I would recommend these to others baking my family has used these for years.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
What else would you bake with other than Nestle Toll House chocolate morels?? I've been using this brand for baking since I was old enough to bake and will continue to use this brand. They're perfect for keeping in the fridge when you want a sweet treat as well.
Tasha Z.
Keyser
This is the only brand I use for all of my Christmas baking needs! We eat these chips every single Christmas & on pancake days, too! The flavor is perfectly sweet! The price is a little bit much but thats why we get coupons so they're definitely worth it!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I use these chocolate chips for really everything! Cookies, pancakes, ice cream, brownies or chocolate covered pretzels. We always have them in the house. And with such a good price why wouldn't you?!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?