BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
I love baking with toll house morsels! They are the perfect combination of sweet and creamy! I would choose this brand over many other brands. I typically buy them at my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Avery R.
My favorite brand of chocolate chips! I have been baking my whole life and these are always the chocolate chips that I reach for. The recipe on the back always comes out perfect! For an affordable price, I will always repurchase.
Joi B.
Great to put in anything you are baking or cooking up! Chocolate chip is my favorite of all time chocolate anything I will mostly eat you can get these anywhere as far as your local grocery store.
Katie M.
I LOVE Nestle Chocolate of all kinds but especially these. They are great for all baking! The other brands just do not compare. They are affordable and easy to find at almost any supermarket. Definitely purchase worthy
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love these to bake!!!! I could eat this whole bar in an hr that's how good this bar is! Affordable! I could eat it forever but I can't lol! Very good value! Def worth the repurchase! And I do recommend this
Melissa C.
Middlebrook, VA
Love these! Great for baking, I always use these when making chocolate chip cookies. Even great for a snack when you want some chocolate but don't need to eat a ton of sugar! A small handful of these and sweet tooth satisfied ;)
Lara L.
These are one of the cheapest best quality chocolates to buy for baking. There are a lot of other higher quality baking chocolates though. But this is good enough. In brownies and other desserts.
Yakira A.
This is my go to chocolate when ever I make cookies from scratch. The semi sweet ones are really good for any of your baking needs. I love that you can store for later use and not really worry.
kayleigh s.
San Antonio, TX
I'm an avid baker, and Nestle baking chips are the only ones I will use. They have great flavor, and don't loose consistency when baked. The great thing is, you can find these at any grocery store. Great price for great quality. Definitely worth trying the other flavors!
Hope L.
Johns Creek, GA
These are a MUST for the kitchen! They taste good weather your baking or just eating them straight. They are a good value for the price. They taste great and I eat them by themselves all the time. You get a lot in the bag too!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?