BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley W.
Winslow, AZ
I really enjoy eating these chocolate chips by themself! They also work really well in any kind of recipe. I love the variety of chips that are offered such as semi-sweet milk chocolate, white chocolate, and even mini chocolate chips.
Patricia C.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely need to have these on hand at all times. I use in pancakes and they are so good and kids love them as a desert! You can use in cupcakes and deserts and they add a lovely rich flavor anyone would love that enjoys chocolate 😊
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love using these semi sweet chocolate chips when baking! I love putting them in my cookies or brownies. The flavor is amazing. I will continue to purchase these and I recommend them to anyone looking cheap but great chocolate chips!
Aubrey H.
Love these. I put them in chocolate chip cookies. they are a good price. I also freeze them and eat them plain. They are so good. I love the dark chocolate and regular chocolate ones. Semi healthy but also sweet. Who can pass that up?
Laura V.
I always use these when I make homemade cookies or pancakes. It's the only brand I buy for chocolate chips. The price is reasonable and easy to find at grocery stores. My family and I all use it. I'm very satisfied with this product!
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love to use these for my cakepop making. I either use them as decoration or throw them into the batter for some extra chocolatey goodness. Of course with the delicious flavor, I have to sneak a few into my mouth every chance I get!
Autumn B.
Springdale, AR
When making classic chocolate chip cookies, these chocolate chips can't be beat! The recipe on the back is what my family has used for years for chocolate chip cookies. Every time I need chocolate chips, I will always buy this brand.
Michelle W.
These are just classic. They make the best chocolate chip cookies! They never stay long in our house if they're not going in cookies or coating other sweets they're ate by the handful by my kiddos. A for sure staple of our household.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
My favorite thing to do with these little sweets are to melt them for about 45 seconds in the microwave and stir it up. Sometimes I eat it plain or I dip graham crackers or animal crackers in it!! Super yummy. I completely recommend!
Jenny R.
Love these chocolate chip morsels! I use this whenever I make brownies and they are great! So delicious and it always helps calm my sweet tooth! Great taste and definitely recommend this to bakers or people with a sweet tooth like me
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?