BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Janelle H.
Woodsville, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The ONLY chocolate chips as far as I'm concerned. They are tried and true, and always a GREAT quality product! I've been using them in all my chocolatey baked goods for over 20 years and will continue to do so!!!
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
This semi sweet toll house chocolate is great for all types of cooking! They are amazing for pancakes or making cookies..i also like to melt them and coat berries with the chocolate.
Amber K.
Viroqua, WI
These are the only brand of chocolates chips that I buy! I use them so much in baking that we have to buy them in 5 pound bags and then they are gone in a month!
Erin S.
Gastonia, NC
These semi-sweet chocolate chips go great in cookies and pancakes! But if your willing to pay the extra 40-80 cents i would suggest buying the Ghirardelli chips. They have a smoothr texture compared to Nestle.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
I use these for a ton of different items like melting chocolate to dip fruits and pretzels in, I use them in homemade chocolate chip cookies and a bunch others. Such a rich and creamy taste too I love this brand
Jaclyn T.
Fort Worth, TX
The original are definitely the best. If you're making chocolate chip cookies or baking, these are the ones to go for. Store brand is ok, but they aren't we smooth and tend to be chalkier. I'll stick with nestle.
Lauren P.
Cumming, GA
These are so yummy and easy for baking. They have a great flavor,but never overwhelming. I actually put them in pancakes sometimes and it adds the perfect little sweetness I crave!
Lauren K.
Carver, MA
I always use Nestle Toll House morsels when baking my signature, super delicious chocolate chip cookies! They melt really nicely and their flavor is great! The milk chocolate morsels are far and away my favorite.
Julie K.
Toll House Morsels are the only brand we ever buy in our house. In fact it was the only brand my mom ever used too. The taste is great and consistent every time.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
I love eating these right out of the bag as a sweet treat, as well as melting them down with some mint extract for a yummy chocolate mint snack. I use them in cookies and brownies too.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back