BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley V.
Knoxville, TN
These are really good to use when you are baking cakes or cookies they don't dry out you food when you bake with them which is really nice. I always buy these when I make chocolate chip cookies and I also feed a few to my son for dessert and he loves how they just melt in his mouth.
Emily T.
I ALWAYS have a bag of these in my house. If I am craving some chocolate, but don't want to eat anything to bad for me, I will grab me a few of these little morsels and my craving is satisfied. I use it in a ton of my desserts. You can't go wrong by adding these to desserts. Always buy the semi-sweet. The milk chocolate isn't that great for baking. It melts too quickly and is too thin when melted down.
Molly S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These are by far my favorite chocolate chips to use for baking, candy making, and snacking. They have a beautiful texture when melted down to make chocolate covered candies! Also can't forget the original Toll House pie & Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes! They are both my go-to recipes. I've tried other chocolate chips and always return to this brand for the consistency you don't get from other products.
I first started baking when I was 5. It was a disaster. But soon my mom and sisters took pity and start having me help. I loved making chocolate chip cookies and stealing some of the morsels. Semi-sweet is the best. They have they right amount of sugar with that kick of the chocolate.

I use these for everything from cookies to bars to cakes to melting them and coating fruit, marshmallows, spoons!
Kristal M.
Snowflake, AZ
My 11 year old son has been spending the last few months perfecting the chocolate chip cookie recipe using nestle chips.....after trying a few, we found that the recipe on the back of the bag makes the best cookies, which is nice since they are our favorite chocoalte chips as well.!
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
Chocolate chips are a staple in my home. We use them for pancakes, brownies, cookies ( of course) and on ice cream. We even use them on cupcakes, yummm. Love them out of the bag also are yummy. My kids even take them and mix them with peanut butter. I love Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips because they take my recipes to a whole new level.
stacey b.
Coral Springs, FL
These morsels are the best to bake with, sometimes I even snack on them when I'm craving some chocolate. They melt very easily, but they also stay solid for using them on top of chocolate chip cookies. They're really great chocolate chips I like baking with them, they're wonderful as chocolate dippers on strawberries and other fruit Too
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I've tried many brands of chocolate chips in my life, but I always come back to toll house. These chocolate chips have the right blend of flavor sand melt into the warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies my family loves.
Caroline M.
Saint Paul, MN
These are the standard chocolate chip, and the semi-sweet version is the best type Nestle makes. However, they are not the best tasting and they don't cook up as well as other brands, particularly the Trader Joe's ones (which are cheaper, too). I'd just go store brand anywhere, actually - I always think store brand is better than Nestle.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
I have an obsession with baking the perfect chocolate chip cookies and these chips are perfect! Great also for magic cookie bars!! I like to use a mixture of semi sweet and milk chocolate morsels which changes the dynamic of any cookie.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?