BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amber K.
Viroqua, WI
These are the only brand of chocolates chips that I buy! I use them so much in baking that we have to buy them in 5 pound bags and then they are gone in a month!
Emily L.
Las Vegas, NV
I think I just went through at least 5 bags of the Nestle Toll House morsels for my holiday baking. Used some in cookies, some for melting and dipping. They work great in any recipe!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I love their chocolate for baking and using for waffles. Its mine and my kids favorite. I like how they added bigger chocolates during the holidays also... in my area. I don't know if anyone got them year round
Tenison R.
P C Beach, FL
Im a big baker and always make my chocolate chip cookies with Toll house. They taste so good and always melt perfect in any recipe. I use these for any recipe that calls for chocolate
Taylor Y.
These are literally the best chocolate chips out there for everything. They are of of course great in cookies but there also great in brownies and the work good for covering things like pretzels in chocolate.
Dee R.
Magnolia, AR
We use Nestle Toll House chips for all our chocolate baking and creating needs. My Middle Man especially loves to make home-made truffles in the microwave with little half and half and these sweet, dark morsels. So easy and so decadent on a budget!!
Lauren P.
These are so yummy and easy for baking. They have a great flavor,but never overwhelming. I actually put them in pancakes sometimes and it adds the perfect little sweetness I crave!
Elizabeth H.
Burlington, KY
My kids have found the strangest things to do with Nestle chocolate chips. They like best to put them on waffles, microwave for 20 seconds and then add peanut butter. A quick breakfast while running to the bus.
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
I use these in all of my baking ingredients that call for any type of chocolate or melted chocolate or chocolate chip cookies they are the best and very reliable
Shanna S.
Fort Loudon, PA
Come on now, it is CHOCOLATE! Pure and simple, there is nothing better than chocolate. These are quality chips and they make the BEST cookies! They are great in everything else too!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?