BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Adriana A.
I love baking with these, making my health shakes with a few, and simply just eating them! These are great! I put them in waffles, cakes, pancakes and cookies! They are great to bake with.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
These are the only chocolate chips I use for cooking, and the recipe on the back is fabulous. I do use other recipes for chocolate chip cookies, but tend to revert back to this one, oh and I always manage to eat a hand full or two from the bag :)
Jordan O.
New Smyrna, FL
Love using nestle toll house chocolate chips for my holiday treats like muddy buddies... it melts into the perfect consistency. also my homage chocolate chip cookies are always a hit with this same semi sweet bag
Christina C.
Phoenixville, PA
Toll House morsels are the ONLY brand that I will bake with. I believe that they are the best of the best. I use them in my cookies as well as pancakes, sometimes melt them to pour over bananas and strawberries!
Taylor Y.
These are literally the best chocolate chips out there for everything. They are of of course great in cookies but there also great in brownies and the work good for covering things like pretzels in chocolate.
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
Toll house chocolate chips are the only brand I'll buy, the taste melts in your mouth and you can use them to make cookies, cake, fudge, trail mix and just to Todd a handful in your mouth to get a sweet tooth fix!
Kaylyn B.
Elkview, WV
Amazing for making chocolate chip cookies, yes, but they're so versatile. They are so many more foods you can put them on or you can grab a handful when you need something sweet & there's nothing else in the house
Megan D.
Princeton, IN
So darn good. I don't care that these are a little more expensive, but they are so worth it. I love the semi-sweet morsels and the Peanut Butter and milk chocolate morsels. Hands down these make the best cookies.
Johanna R.
Del Rio, TX
I use these on/in everything, I especially love them in waffles, it is a fun way to get my kids involved in the breakfast process because I let them toss them into the batter and it makes for a fun breakfast!!!
Vivian M.
Seattle, WA
COOKIES, BROWNIES, TRAIL MIX, CEREAL, MILKSHAKES, PANCAKES, JUST BY THEMSELVES!! These tiny chocolate pieces are a perfect chocolate addition to just about anything. Perfect for that sweet tooth needing a fix.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?