BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Sometimes a mom just needs that chocolate. I keep a bag in the freezer for those certain moments. I feel less guilty eating a delicious handful of Nestlé morals than eating a candy bar.
MJ P.
My kids' favorite cookies are the Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip recipe on the package. Even my health conscious son cannot resist them and will eat quite a few at a time. A favorite cold weather activity and snack. 🍪
Jackie G.
Marble, PA
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are a classic, been around a long time. I have tried cheaper chips when baking and not worth it, Nestle Toll House are the best! Flavor, consistency, and ingredients rank at the top.
Riley S.
Kent, OH
I use toll house morsels in all sorts of meals and snacks! Of course baking, but I use them in yogurt parfaits with oats and strawberries or even just tossed on top of my SpecialK cereal!
Amber G.
Lancaster, WI
These are the only chocolate chips i have ever used. I will never use another brand. I tried cookies from another brand that someone else made and it left a nasty waxy taste in my mouth.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
The semi-sweet morsels are great for baking, melting, or just eating for a little guilty pleasure snack. They taste great and they are not too expensive. Worth it!
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Delicious just made chocolate covered strawberries using this can be added to many great baking dishes really good in pancakes goes good with fruit..I simply like to eat them from the bag
annie p.
Tollhouse chocolate morsels is great to use in cookies, cakes to cover fruit or whatever you need to add chocolate to.It easily melts and tastes delicious. They are lovely in cookies, brownies or even by themselves.
Stefani L.
West jordan, UT
These bring me back, my mom would bake homemade cookies and use these. Now i always have a bag in my pantry. Whether you're baking or just eating them straight from the bag.. delicious!
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
Defiantly my baking go to. and I bake alot. I love cookies cupcakes and everything you shouldn't. and trust me when I say I can put down a bag full of these babies no problem. Best for baking and just for a snack !
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart