BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina R.
Waldoboro, ME
Only brand I will buy to make my chocolate chip cookies or my kids favorite... chocolate chip pancakes. Not to sweet just perfect. Best recipe for cookies right here
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I use and only use Toll House Morsels on my cookies when I bake. I love the taste and the brand. I use the semi sweet morsels mostly because I want my cookies to have taste to them and I don't want the morsels to overpower my cookie. For the price I have seen most places carry them at a good price.
Apryl C.
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips. I use them for baking, and I occasionally add them to pancakes or ice cream. They are absolutely delicious! Not too pricey and I buy mine at our local grocery store or at hannaford. I highly recommend them!
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are definitely a classic and are always perfect for chocolate chip cookies. My hubby and stepsons constantly request chocolate chip cookies and bring me bags of the Nestle Toll House morsels just to give me an extra incentive to make them! The recipe on the back is the one I always use and the cookies always turn out perfect! Wonderful product!
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
My family absolutely loves chocolate chip cookies and these are the only chocolate chip that I use! I also found that when melting chocolate in a double boiler, adding a bit of wax to the chocolate works awesome to dip peanut butter balls or truffles in! Great taste!! Very happy with toll house!
Autumn B.
I tend to always keep a bag of these in the house. Of course they're great for baking but there are som many other uses too. Sprinkled on top of pea it butter crackers for a quick snack. Or grab a few just to take of that edge of chocolate cravings.
Beatriz G.
Bell, CA
Nestle is my go to chocolate for chocolate chip cookies!! I make these at least once a week so I always have a bag in my counter, and I always pair them with this awesome PERFECT recipe (below). My family's been looking for a crunchy soft cookie and did I mention they are absolutely beautiful! and you need no butter : )

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Morgan J.
Shawboro, NC
These are a staple in my chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's a traditional recipe that's been handed down for 3 generations and they've always turn out perfect! They're not overbearingly sweet which really helps. I would never purchase anything else!
Liddie R.
Tollhouse where do I begin. This is the only brand of cookies I buy to fix with the kids. Now I will also purchased these chocolate chips to make cookies, melt to cover fruit, or to even melt to pour over ice cream. This is hands down the best brand.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Quick and easy homemade cookies! Sometimes I eat some out of the bag before throwing it into the cookie dough. I always follow the recipe for chocolate chip cookies that is on the bag. I prefer the Jelly pan roll version which is the same ingredients, just a different way of forming them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?