BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Stephanie S.
Burnsville, NC
These are the best chocolate chips ever! I use these in my chocolate, chocolate chip muffins! The flavor is rich and dark, so very tasty! I definitely recommend!
Erin S.
Gastonia, NC
These semi-sweet chocolate chips go great in cookies and pancakes! But if your willing to pay the extra 40-80 cents i would suggest buying the Ghirardelli chips. They have a smoothr texture compared to Nestle.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
These are so good! I love using them when making homemade granola bars. They're super cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. And they're so delicious, too!
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
I use these morsels in everything!!! I buy the large bags and use them for hot quick, thick and creamy hot cocoa. I make the chocolate chip recipe at least once a month and use as a quick chocolate coating for fruit or anything else I get my hands on.
Kaylyn B.
Elkview, WV
Amazing for making chocolate chip cookies, yes, but they're so versatile. They are so many more foods you can put them on or you can grab a handful when you need something sweet & there's nothing else in the house
Christina C.
Phoenixville, PA
Toll House morsels are the ONLY brand that I will bake with. I believe that they are the best of the best. I use them in my cookies as well as pancakes, sometimes melt them to pour over bananas and strawberries!
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
Defiantly my baking go to. and I bake alot. I love cookies cupcakes and everything you shouldn't. and trust me when I say I can put down a bag full of these babies no problem. Best for baking and just for a snack !
Madison B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always follow the recipe for chocolate chip cookie ok the back of these, and they always turn out perfect. I get tons of complements and people even ask for the recipe! Overall great and I never buy any other brand of chocolate chips
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
I have always used Toll House for my chocolate chips in baking. They don't get crunchy in the oven, and melt really nicely. They are also great if I just need a quick chocolate fix :)
Ashley S.
Farmersburg, IN
I love to bake and these chocolate chips are the best I've tried. I enjoy saving money and using generic but I don't skimp on chocolate chips. My cookies, cakes, pies, lots of great things would not be the same.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?