BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
Tollhouse morsels are my numbet one go to to bake with. you can use them in so many differenr recipes. chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes. plain, on ice cream. in yogurt,
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love using these when I'm baking cookies , they're really good and give other baking things a great taste you should give them a try next time you bake cookies!
Nancy E.
I use this chocolate chips to bake my homemade cookies,and give them the sweet taste, also I can eat it by themselves and put them in the chocolate fountain and melted is very recommend :)
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
You might think chocolate chips are chocolate chips but I swear these make the difference between a good chocolate chip cookie and a perfect chocolate chip cookie.
Katherine N.
Marysville, WA
I've tried other brands of chocolate chips, but Nestle is the brand that got it right. They have the right taste. They melt perfectly. They're the right shape. Cookies and cakes just taste weird with other brands.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
#yum I love #chocolatechips. I will eat them even if they aren't in a cookie. I keep a bag in my freezer just to have around. I love to put a couple in my oatmeal.
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Always keep these on hand. I can add these to any baking dish to make it extra special. also great on top of oatmeal or mixed in to pancake/waffle batter. melt's easily for dipping or drizzle to make fancy food decor
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Very good chocolate chips and many other flavors one of my favorite is butterscotch I add them to my chocolate chip cookies semi sweet and butterscotch very good.
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
Great to put in baked goods, or to melt to make fondue. It is best to always have these in your pantry, whether you want to add them to your oatmeal or to mix up a cookie in a mug recipe.
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
I use these for all of my recipes that include chocolate chips, including cookies, cakes, and homemade ice creams. Also a great treat just straight out of the bag.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?