BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Megan D.
Princeton, IN
So darn good. I don't care that these are a little more expensive, but they are so worth it. I love the semi-sweet morsels and the Peanut Butter and milk chocolate morsels. Hands down these make the best cookies.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
I use this chocolate for so many things! I've used them to melt and put on strawberries or to add in pancakes and much more. They taste so good and are a great value. I would recommend to any chocolate lovers
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
I love eating these right out of the bag as a sweet treat, as well as melting them down with some mint extract for a yummy chocolate mint snack. I use them in cookies and brownies too.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are great to use when baking. I like adding them to muffins, or brownies, or even pancakes in the morning. They're not too sweet, and a nice little bit of flavor to whatever sweets I happen to be craving.
Elizabeth H.
Burlington, KY
My kids have found the strangest things to do with Nestle chocolate chips. They like best to put them on waffles, microwave for 20 seconds and then add peanut butter. A quick breakfast while running to the bus.
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
My family has been using these for years. From making cookies & brownies to melting them to pour on popcorn. They are great for baking. The chocolate doesn't taste "fake". Highly recommend these to other people
Shanna S.
Fort Loudon, PA
Come on now, it is CHOCOLATE! Pure and simple, there is nothing better than chocolate. These are quality chips and they make the BEST cookies! They are great in everything else too!
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
Toll house is the perfect morsel for cooking and eating! They melt perfectly, don't harden too fast, and taste amazing. These are the perfect Morsel for anything you can think of, from baking to an ice cream topper
Jaclyn T.
Fort Worth, TX
The original are definitely the best. If you're making chocolate chip cookies or baking, these are the ones to go for. Store brand is ok, but they aren't we smooth and tend to be chalkier. I'll stick with nestle.
ximena o.
Kissimmee , FL
The white chocolate morsels were great! Tasted just like white chocolate, came in good packaging, I highly recommend! I tried Ghriadellis for baking and it was no good. Stick to nestle.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?