BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kendra H.
I use these all the time. I honestly have 3 bags in my house right now. They are great in cookies and cheesecakes. My cousin loves to use them to make a s'mores dip when we have parties and everyone loves it. These are just so great for many different things.
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
Whenever a recipe calls for chocolate chips these are the ones I grab! They may be a little more expensive than the store brand but they are worth it! They taste the best, have the best consistency, and can really be used for anything. Melt them down to dip cookies into them, use them to decorate, put them in brownie batter... You can do anything with them!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I haven't found another chocolate chip that has the same quality of taste and consistency as Nestle. I love the flavor, not too sweet, not too bitter. They bake perfectly and I'v never had a complaint about the finished product.

I also keep them in my pantry to grab a few to ward off a sweet attack. Just the perfect amount of chocolate to satisfy a craving!
Maggie H.
This is one of my kitchen staples!! I always have semi sweet morsels in my pantry. They are a perfect addition to a trail mix, my famous chocolate chip cookies, double chocolate muffins or simply a handful for a quick chocolate fix!
Kelly P.
Absolutely the ONLY chocolate chip I will use! If I am going to spend the time and effort in the kitchen to whip up something chocolatey and awesome, then I'm not going to use a sub-par chocolate chip! This is the only chocolate morsel that is allowed in my sweet baked goods! The semi-sweet variety is my go-to for almost any recipe calling for chocolate chips.
Kathryn S.
Silverdale, WA
These tiny chocolate chips have been a part of my life since before I can remember. Every holiday, my family bakes, and cooks, and makes candy, and quick breads, and a dozen other things...and without this consistently proven product, our holiday gifts would be lost! We rely on the standard to provide us with consistent results, and we get them every time!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
The ESSENTIAL chocolate chip in every bakers pantry. The amount of baking that I've done just normally or for the holidays with these chocolate chips is astounding and absolutely delicious. You can also typically find them in huge bags at places like BJs.
Samantha F.
Erie, PA
Nestlé makes the best chocolate chips. I use chocolate chips in my baking all the time and I can honestly say that Nestlé makes the best semi-sweet chips I have ever tasted. The chocolate comes out so rich tasting, they are the only brand I buy anymore. I like to eat these out of the bag and in baked goods. The milk chocolate morals are just as good!
Deborah G.
Riverside, CA
This is something that everyone should have on hand. There is so much you can do with these add them to your pancakes, waffles, oat meal, mix with peanut butter, make cookies cakes add to the frosting or on top of Ice cream. You can melt them and add peanuts or fruit the possibilities are endless!!! Oh yea you can even eat them alone they are that good!!!
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I use and only use Toll House Morsels on my cookies when I bake. I love the taste and the brand. I use the semi sweet morsels mostly because I want my cookies to have taste to them and I don't want the morsels to overpower my cookie. For the price I have seen most places carry them at a good price.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?