BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
kristina  d.
Sumner, WA
Cant go wrong with this brand any flavor it melts great every time and makes everything taste great love putting in pancake batter cookies or just a handful to munch on taste delicious.
Stephanie G.
Banana bread, pancakes, brownies...you can add these to anything and make it into something sweet and tasty!! Or you can't just eat them right out of the bag like I do from time to time.
Katrina H.
Shalimar, Fl
These are my favorite morsels to use in baking. I use them in chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, brownies...... I mean everything lol! They are just the perfect amount of sweet for my family. I highly recommend these for use in any sweet treat baking!!!
Monica C.
These are an absolute staple for any kitchen. They can be melted and used for so many different recipes. I use them to melt down and dip cake pops in. I would recommend these to anyone.
Jaclyn T.
Fort Worth, TX
The original are definitely the best. If you're making chocolate chip cookies or baking, these are the ones to go for. Store brand is ok, but they aren't we smooth and tend to be chalkier. I'll stick with nestle.
Ashley S.
Farmersburg, IN
I love to bake and these chocolate chips are the best I've tried. I enjoy saving money and using generic but I don't skimp on chocolate chips. My cookies, cakes, pies, lots of great things would not be the same.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Since I was a child chocolate chip cookies have only ever been made with toll house chips. The instantly recognizable yellow bag with the perfect recipe I the back. Delicious meets sentimental.
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
I use these morsels in everything!!! I buy the large bags and use them for hot quick, thick and creamy hot cocoa. I make the chocolate chip recipe at least once a month and use as a quick chocolate coating for fruit or anything else I get my hands on.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
Toll house is the perfect morsel for cooking and eating! They melt perfectly, don't harden too fast, and taste amazing. These are the perfect Morsel for anything you can think of, from baking to an ice cream topper
Rebecca M.
Rochelle, IL
This semi sweet toll house chocolate is great for all types of cooking! They are amazing for pancakes or making cookies..i also like to melt them and coat berries with the chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?