BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Surisay C.
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking. They have a rich chocolaty flavor that is not overbearing or sweet but just right. I use these in cookies,tarts or as toppings for cupcakes.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best product to use when baking anything that needs chocolate chips!! They are even corn product free which is very beneficial to me since my fiance is allergic to anything corn.
Stefani L.
West Jordan, UT
These bring me back, my mom would bake homemade cookies and use these. Now i always have a bag in my pantry. Whether you're baking or just eating them straight from the bag.. delicious!
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
I add a serving to cooked plain oatmeal with a little cinnamon or a few craisins. I use these semi-sweet or the white chocolate with some blueberries/strawberries when in season. Yum!
Katrina H.
Shalimar, Fl
These are my favorite morsels to use in baking. I use them in chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, brownies...... I mean everything lol! They are just the perfect amount of sweet for my family. I highly recommend these for use in any sweet treat baking!!!
Jackie G.
Marble, PA
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are a classic, been around a long time. I have tried cheaper chips when baking and not worth it, Nestle Toll House are the best! Flavor, consistency, and ingredients rank at the top.
Monica C.
These are an absolute staple for any kitchen. They can be melted and used for so many different recipes. I use them to melt down and dip cake pops in. I would recommend these to anyone.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
The best chocolate chips to use while baking. I don't think anything compares to Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips for your cookies! I put them in my brownies too. I like to put them in Rice Krispie treats as well!
Katherine N.
Marysville, WA
I've tried other brands of chocolate chips, but Nestle is the brand that got it right. They have the right taste. They melt perfectly. They're the right shape. Cookies and cakes just taste weird with other brands.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Sometimes a mom just needs that chocolate. I keep a bag in the freezer for those certain moments. I feel less guilty eating a delicious handful of Nestlé morals than eating a candy bar.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?