BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I use these whenever i bake cookies or brownies or whatever the dessert is and they work very well . I love using them because they have a milky texyure and flavor
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Sometimes a mom just needs that chocolate. I keep a bag in the freezer for those certain moments. I feel less guilty eating a delicious handful of Nestlé morals than eating a candy bar.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Very good chocolate chips and many other flavors one of my favorite is butterscotch I add them to my chocolate chip cookies semi sweet and butterscotch very good.
Michelle R.
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are the best. I am not certain if it is because I grew up eating them or if they are just that good...but I love them! They make the best cookies ever.
Kaia C.
Hoschton, GA
Best chocolate chips to use when making chocolate chip cookies. Also great topper for popcorn perfect amount of sweetness and good for a little dessert when on a diet
Nicole M.
FAIR LAWN
These are the only chocolate chips I use if I'm going to make chocolate chip cookies. My daughter and husband beg me to make them all the time and I think it's because of the chips. Whenever I see them on sale I buy a couple bags so I have plenty on hand fr when the need for home made cookies arises!
Kim C.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing compares to toll house! We use them for cookies, pancakes and other desserts....not to mention we find ourselves eating them all by themselves as a snack!
Stephanie G.
Banana bread, pancakes, brownies...you can add these to anything and make it into something sweet and tasty!! Or you can't just eat them right out of the bag like I do from time to time.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
The semi-sweet morsels are great for baking, melting, or just eating for a little guilty pleasure snack. They taste great and they are not too expensive. Worth it!
Monica C.
These are an absolute staple for any kitchen. They can be melted and used for so many different recipes. I use them to melt down and dip cake pops in. I would recommend these to anyone.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?