BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
These are delicious in many ways. Not only are they perfect by themselves, but you can use them while baking almost anything. Cookies, pancakes, muffins.. love it!
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Hands down, best chocolate chip cookie recipe. I make them every Christmas for my co-workers and they always rave about them. Every year I have to remind them that it's not some secret family recipe, it's Nestle.
Tuyen B.
My go-to chocolate whenever I bake cookies! Love how they're semi-sweet because I'm not a huge fan, but still great since it still tastes like delicious chocolate!
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best chocolate chips around! Great in cookies. Great in hot chocolate. Great melt to drizzle over popcorn! And just great to eat all by themselves! I love sweets!
kristina  d.
Sumner, WA
Cant go wrong with this brand any flavor it melts great every time and makes everything taste great love putting in pancake batter cookies or just a handful to munch on taste delicious.
Kaia C.
Hoschton, GA
Best chocolate chips to use when making chocolate chip cookies. Also great topper for popcorn perfect amount of sweetness and good for a little dessert when on a diet
Allison D.
These chocolate chips are mt favorite! I've learned lately to keep these on hand for my husband's chocolate chip cookie cravings. They are great for baking, melting or just a few at a time for a quick chocolate fix.
Leela I.
These bake really well and cookies or bread. Do you store very well in the refrigerator as well. I like to melt some to eat with brie cheese and grapes. Overall a good brand of chocolate chips. I definitely recommend
Fallyn D.
These are the perfect chocolate chips that you have grown up eating. Whether they were in grandma's cookies or mom's brownies, these chocolate chips never let you down. They are perfect.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
I use this chocolate for so many things! I've used them to melt and put on strawberries or to add in pancakes and much more. They taste so good and are a great value. I would recommend to any chocolate lovers
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?