BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha P.
El Paso, TX
I love these! There are so many things you can make! Last night I used the recipe on the bag to make the cookie dough mix then I pressed half to the bottom of a non greased pan then mixed 8oz cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar and one egg then put that over the cookie dough and sprinkle the remaining cookie dough over the pan and bake at 350 for 40 min it's amazing!!
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've tried other brands for my family's chocolate chip recipe and none come out the "right" way (please read "grandma's way") unless I use these. I love how readily available they are too, so no matter where I am, I can bake up some perfect chocolate chips.
Amber R.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have purchased different brands besides toll house but nothing compares to them. Toll house is the way to go! I love making chocolate chip cookies and I melt them and put them over popcorn (weird but sooo good), chocolate chip pancakes, or just eat the morsels themselves. Lol they come in all different flavors. Get creative and make something delicious. Yum!
Ann K.
Gotha, FL
I can't keep these stocked in our house. We run out all the time because our kids eat them on everything from ice cream, to pudding to yogurt. I make pancakes with them as well and top muffins with them. They are so versatile and taste great!
Jessica H.
You just can't go wrong with the classic Tollhouse morsels. Who doesn't love ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven? And these morsels are so versatile, they can be incorporated into tens of thousands of recipes. My personal favorite way to eat them is with a spoonful of peanut butter.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Love these! Would it be bad if I said that I sometimes but them and just eat them straight from the bag? Lol. They are yummy and perfect for baking or to add in pancakes. They sell them everywhere so it's easy to find. Pretty much every supermarket has it available.
morgan c.
Catonsville, MD
Growing up, these were always the chocolate chips used in my mom's homemade cookies. There is something distinct about the semi-sweet morsels! They are delicious. Recently, I bought them for my own cookies, and they still taste great. Eating them after eating dark chocolate is not advisable though. They get a sort of weird taste in comparison. I am still a fan, though.
Hana C.
I always have these stocked in my house. They go great in everything; pancakes, waffles, cupcakes, cookies, etc. They're even yummy on their own; I have to stop my younger siblings from finishing them off! These are just a classic staple to have on hand!
Rhonda C.
Nashville, MI
Bought these for making holiday fudge along with a cheaper brand. Made two batches to compare. Toll House melted smoothr, tasted better, and even looked better. The other brand had white patches throughout, and the Toll House looked as perfect as a picture. They tasted better as well. The other brand tasted too sweet, and less like chocolate in comparison.
Natalie P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Perfect for baking. I enjoy putting them in my brownie and cake mixes for extra hint of chocolate. I even put them in my oatmeal or hot coffee for a chocolate taste.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?