BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
The best chocolate chips to use while baking. I don't think anything compares to Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips for your cookies! I put them in my brownies too. I like to put them in Rice Krispie treats as well!
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
I'm in a culinary class and when ever we make chocolate chip cookies we use these. They taste amazing! Not bitter or anything. They work well with anything! They're affordable and will recommend to any one to buy!
Jackie G.
Marble, PA
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are a classic, been around a long time. I have tried cheaper chips when baking and not worth it, Nestle Toll House are the best! Flavor, consistency, and ingredients rank at the top.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
#yum I love #chocolatechips. I will eat them even if they aren't in a cookie. I keep a bag in my freezer just to have around. I love to put a couple in my oatmeal.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Sometimes a mom just needs that chocolate. I keep a bag in the freezer for those certain moments. I feel less guilty eating a delicious handful of Nestlé morals than eating a candy bar.
Elizabeth H.
Allentown, PA
I use these chocolate chips multiple times a month. They are great for baking the famous chocolate chip cookies. I also use them in pancakes and waffles and for melted chocolates for dipping fruit and candy molds.
kristina  d.
Sumner, WA
Cant go wrong with this brand any flavor it melts great every time and makes everything taste great love putting in pancake batter cookies or just a handful to munch on taste delicious.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Very good chocolate chips and many other flavors one of my favorite is butterscotch I add them to my chocolate chip cookies semi sweet and butterscotch very good.
Allison D.
These chocolate chips are mt favorite! I've learned lately to keep these on hand for my husband's chocolate chip cookie cravings. They are great for baking, melting or just a few at a time for a quick chocolate fix.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love using these when I'm baking cookies , they're really good and give other baking things a great taste you should give them a try next time you bake cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?