BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
I buy toll house morsels all the time. I make homemade cookies all the time for my family. I usually buy semi-sweet as well as the milk chocolate, and put both into the batch of dough. I have even bought this chocolate so melt for a chocolate fondue, they worked great. Recommending this to all my fellow sweet tooth's.
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
Toll House has been my family's favorite brand for years. I grew up on them and I've had my family using them because they are too good to pass up. We always use the cookie recipe on the back to make the best chocolate chip cookies out of the semi sweet morsels.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
These are our go to chips for all of our baking needs. We host a baking party every year before Christmas and spend ALL day baking. We keep these in piles all over the kitchen because they're a favorite whether they are used for cookies,candies or even melting.
Cindy G.
Durham, NC
Since I was little, Toll house cookies were a staple in our home. Now that I'm older, I like baking homemade cookies with the taste that brings me the comfort of childhood memories. Tollhouse Chocolate chip morsels are the ONLY way to go when baking chocolate chip cookies.
Anne C.
Howell, NJ
These are the gold standard when it comes to chocolate chips. The semi-sweet chips are the perfect balance of chocolate with sweet making them extremely versatile. They are great in baked sweet goods like chocolate chip cookies, meringue cookies, pancakes or in homemade "trail mix" with nuts and chips and raisins. They taste great on vanilla ice cream! They are also great to melt and mix into recipes that require chocolate.
chelesea c.
Inkster, MI
Me and my mom use these all the time when we bake and I love this brand and the flavor of these chocolate chips compared to other brands. The chips aren't too bitter or too off putting. They taste the best in a homemade chocolate chip cookie.
Amber R.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have purchased different brands besides toll house but nothing compares to them. Toll house is the way to go! I love making chocolate chip cookies and I melt them and put them over popcorn (weird but sooo good), chocolate chip pancakes, or just eat the morsels themselves. Lol they come in all different flavors. Get creative and make something delicious. Yum!
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've tried other brands for my family's chocolate chip recipe and none come out the "right" way (please read "grandma's way") unless I use these. I love how readily available they are too, so no matter where I am, I can bake up some perfect chocolate chips.
Samantha P.
El Paso, TX
I love these! There are so many things you can make! Last night I used the recipe on the bag to make the cookie dough mix then I pressed half to the bottom of a non greased pan then mixed 8oz cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar and one egg then put that over the cookie dough and sprinkle the remaining cookie dough over the pan and bake at 350 for 40 min it's amazing!!
Ann K.
Gotha, FL
I can't keep these stocked in our house. We run out all the time because our kids eat them on everything from ice cream, to pudding to yogurt. I make pancakes with them as well and top muffins with them. They are so versatile and taste great!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?