BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
I use these for all of my recipes that include chocolate chips, including cookies, cakes, and homemade ice creams. Also a great treat just straight out of the bag.
Stefani L.
Idaho Falls, ID
These bring me back, my mom would bake homemade cookies and use these. Now i always have a bag in my pantry. Whether you're baking or just eating them straight from the bag.. delicious!
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
You might think chocolate chips are chocolate chips but I swear these make the difference between a good chocolate chip cookie and a perfect chocolate chip cookie.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
I absolutely love how versatile this is. You can make any kind of sweet treat with them. I love making cookies, chocolate icing and throwing them in ice cream. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to make something homemade and delicious.
Carly C.
Grove City, OH
You can use these in so many different ways. My husband love when I put them in pancakes. You could also use them in so many different recipes. Try melting them on a bagel with peanut butter, you'll thank me later!
Allison D.
These chocolate chips are mt favorite! I've learned lately to keep these on hand for my husband's chocolate chip cookie cravings. They are great for baking, melting or just a few at a time for a quick chocolate fix.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love using these when I'm baking cookies , they're really good and give other baking things a great taste you should give them a try next time you bake cookies!
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
I add a serving to cooked plain oatmeal with a little cinnamon or a few craisins. I use these semi-sweet or the white chocolate with some blueberries/strawberries when in season. Yum!
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
The semi-sweet morsels are great for baking, melting, or just eating for a little guilty pleasure snack. They taste great and they are not too expensive. Worth it!
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Sometimes a mom just needs that chocolate. I keep a bag in the freezer for those certain moments. I feel less guilty eating a delicious handful of Nestlé morals than eating a candy bar.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?