BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Michelle P.
Newington, CT
You can use these chocolate chips for many purposes. You can mix them with chocolate chip cookie mix, or you can melt them and dip them into strawberries! They taste delicious in any way. i definitely recommend them!
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best product to use when baking anything that needs chocolate chips!! They are even corn product free which is very beneficial to me since my fiance is allergic to anything corn.
Stefani L.
West Jordan, UT
These bring me back, my mom would bake homemade cookies and use these. Now i always have a bag in my pantry. Whether you're baking or just eating them straight from the bag.. delicious!
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
I add a serving to cooked plain oatmeal with a little cinnamon or a few craisins. I use these semi-sweet or the white chocolate with some blueberries/strawberries when in season. Yum!
Nichole G.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I bake...a lot! I use toll house chocolate chips almost exclusively when I'm baking. I love the taste and they don't seem "off" like cheaper brands when you use them (if you don't rip open the bag and snack on them before getting to use them, that is!).
Jackie G.
Marble, PA
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are a classic, been around a long time. I have tried cheaper chips when baking and not worth it, Nestle Toll House are the best! Flavor, consistency, and ingredients rank at the top.
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
Great to put in baked goods, or to melt to make fondue. It is best to always have these in your pantry, whether you want to add them to your oatmeal or to mix up a cookie in a mug recipe.
MJ P.
My kids' favorite cookies are the Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip recipe on the package. Even my health conscious son cannot resist them and will eat quite a few at a time. A favorite cold weather activity and snack. 🍪
Katrina H.
Shalimar, Fl
These are my favorite morsels to use in baking. I use them in chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, brownies...... I mean everything lol! They are just the perfect amount of sweet for my family. I highly recommend these for use in any sweet treat baking!!!
annie p.
Tollhouse chocolate morsels is great to use in cookies, cakes to cover fruit or whatever you need to add chocolate to.It easily melts and tastes delicious. They are lovely in cookies, brownies or even by themselves.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?