BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nicole M.
These are the only chocolate chips I use if I'm going to make chocolate chip cookies. My daughter and husband beg me to make them all the time and I think it's because of the chips. Whenever I see them on sale I buy a couple bags so I have plenty on hand fr when the need for home made cookies arises!
Suri C.
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking. They have a rich chocolaty flavor that is not overbearing or sweet but just right. I use these in cookies,tarts or as toppings for cupcakes.
Michelle P.
Newington, CT
You can use these chocolate chips for many purposes. You can mix them with chocolate chip cookie mix, or you can melt them and dip them into strawberries! They taste delicious in any way. i definitely recommend them!
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
Tollhouse morsels are my numbet one go to to bake with. you can use them in so many differenr recipes. chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes. plain, on ice cream. in yogurt,
Erin E.
These are not only great to eat, but also great to cook with! I love making chocolate chip cookies (and whatever else I can find on Pinterest). They're small and easy for the kids to pop into their mouths, as well.
Allison D.
These chocolate chips are mt favorite! I've learned lately to keep these on hand for my husband's chocolate chip cookie cravings. They are great for baking, melting or just a few at a time for a quick chocolate fix.
Lois C.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love nestle morsels! What I love even more is their chocolate chip cookie recipe that is on the back of the bag. They're delicious and I always get compliments as if I made the recipe myself! Delicious, a must try.
Ashley B.
Galesville, WI
Use these all the time they are great!! Love to make gluten free scotcharoos, just make sure to look on the back for the ingredients some contain wheat products and others do not. Also lactation cookies! These are the best in. Definitely something to try if you have not or if you are a nursing momma.
Marina R.
Hiram, GA
Nestle toll house semi-sweet chocolate chips are extremely delicious. They are good to bake with, eat, and use in other things such as drinks and snacks. The Nestle toll house chocolate is very versatile and yummy!
Nichole G.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I bake...a lot! I use toll house chocolate chips almost exclusively when I'm baking. I love the taste and they don't seem "off" like cheaper brands when you use them (if you don't rip open the bag and snack on them before getting to use them, that is!).
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?