BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
I love baking with these! They are my favorite Christmas cookies and I love all of the different flavor varieties they come out with!
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love toll house chocolate chips. They have a true chocolate flavor rather than the cheaper stuff that has a plastic-y taste. I'll grab a handle full of these if I ever have a chocolate craving and it does the trick every time. I also love them in my oatmeal chocolate chip recipes -cause they are way better than raisins!!
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love to use these when I make chocolate chip cookies they just seem to be better to cook with then other brands
Lanaii T.
Boston, MA
Hat id so perfect about thr morsels is that you get a large quantity for your money. Whether you are making a large batch of bake goods or just enough for yourself this is perfect for you. Just roll the bag up if you still have some left and they will still stay fresh. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that they are perfect for baking (melt and taste great) or even decorating (like a gingerbread house because they will stay in place and not melt).
Gladys A.
I've tried lots of brands of chocolate chips (yes, I'm a chocolate snob) and only Nestle or Hershey tastes great in your cookie--don't waste your money on store brand or Ghirardelli. This size package is for the serious cookie baker, but the price from this vendor I see today is more expensive than buying smaller packages in the grocery store. Sam's Club has this for under $12.
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Yummm!! We always use Toll House morsels when making cookies! They are very affordable and so good! There are so many choices on flavor a, and we especially like the semi-sweet morsels! We make cookies about once a month, and when we do, we use almost 2 large bags each time! Such a great treat to give to our neighbors!
Maria S.
I favorite when it comes to chocolate. They are so yummy specially. If you plan on making chocolate chip cookies.
brionna g.
I love Nestel Toll House Chocolate chips! The chocolate that they use is of good quality. I have a pack in my kitchen cabinet right now! I use them when I am baking homemade chocolate chip cookies. Also, I sometimes incorporate them in cakes I bake. They are even good by themselves. I eat them as a late night snack with fruit. I would highly recommend using these chocolate chips.
Chelsea R.
These are the best chocolate chips to make things that you want the chocolate to harden again after it's been melted. They have a great taste overall though. Just when baking them in cookies you want the chocolate to stay soft but they tend to harden back up. But overall I defiantly recommend these! They're delicious😊
Jenna R.
Cazenovia, NY
I am all for buying the generic brand of products when it comes to general things like flour and sugar but when it comes to chocolate chips... only ONE kind suffices and that is Nestle Toll House. I have tried many different store brands of chocolate chips and those brands just don't compare. Nestle toll house is rich, and its flavors carry through when baked. I use these morsels for a lot of different things from chocolate chip pancakes to cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?