BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amanda D.
Tigard, OR
I always make sure I have these on hand, and keep them in my freezer to add to a variety of baked goods or even smoothies. They are far superior in quality and taste than budget brands.
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
These are the only chocolate chips i have ever used. I will never use another brand. I tried cookies from another brand that someone else made and it left a nasty waxy taste in my mouth.
MJ P.
My kids' favorite cookies are the Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip recipe on the package. Even my health conscious son cannot resist them and will eat quite a few at a time. A favorite cold weather activity and snack. 🍪
Lisa J.
Catonsville, MD
I am very partial to this brand and prefer it over others. I also always pronounce it the way Phoebe did on friends when talking abouther grandmother's secret chocolate chip recipe that Monice was trying to replicate.
kristina  d.
Sumner, WA
Cant go wrong with this brand any flavor it melts great every time and makes everything taste great love putting in pancake batter cookies or just a handful to munch on taste delicious.
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Delicious just made chocolate covered strawberries using this can be added to many great baking dishes really good in pancakes goes good with fruit..I simply like to eat them from the bag
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I use these whenever i bake cookies or brownies or whatever the dessert is and they work very well . I love using them because they have a milky texyure and flavor
Katherine N.
Marysville, WA
I've tried other brands of chocolate chips, but Nestle is the brand that got it right. They have the right taste. They melt perfectly. They're the right shape. Cookies and cakes just taste weird with other brands.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Very good chocolate chips and many other flavors one of my favorite is butterscotch I add them to my chocolate chip cookies semi sweet and butterscotch very good.
Jessica P.
Ocala, FL
Love the Nestle chocolate chips. I always follow the recipe on the back and they come out so good. And If you are at the store you have the list of what you need right there in your hand!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?