BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Fallyn D.
Lake Alfred, FL
These are the perfect chocolate chips that you have grown up eating. Whether they were in grandma's cookies or mom's brownies, these chocolate chips never let you down. They are perfect.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love using these when I'm baking cookies , they're really good and give other baking things a great taste you should give them a try next time you bake cookies!
Kaia C.
Hoschton, GA
Best chocolate chips to use when making chocolate chip cookies. Also great topper for popcorn perfect amount of sweetness and good for a little dessert when on a diet
Elizabeth H.
Allentown, PA
I use these chocolate chips multiple times a month. They are great for baking the famous chocolate chip cookies. I also use them in pancakes and waffles and for melted chocolates for dipping fruit and candy molds.
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Hands down, best chocolate chip cookie recipe. I make them every Christmas for my co-workers and they always rave about them. Every year I have to remind them that it's not some secret family recipe, it's Nestle.
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
I use these for all of my recipes that include chocolate chips, including cookies, cakes, and homemade ice creams. Also a great treat just straight out of the bag.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best chocolate chips around! Great in cookies. Great in hot chocolate. Great melt to drizzle over popcorn! And just great to eat all by themselves! I love sweets!
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
I'm in a culinary class and when ever we make chocolate chip cookies we use these. They taste amazing! Not bitter or anything. They work well with anything! They're affordable and will recommend to any one to buy!
Leela I.
These bake really well and cookies or bread. Do you store very well in the refrigerator as well. I like to melt some to eat with brie cheese and grapes. Overall a good brand of chocolate chips. I definitely recommend
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Sometimes a mom just needs that chocolate. I keep a bag in the freezer for those certain moments. I feel less guilty eating a delicious handful of Nestlé morals than eating a candy bar.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?