BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tanaira J.
Reedsport, OR
I have used these in many recipes and they always work perfectly. The flavor is great and so is the texture. The price is reasonable, because of the package size.
Tina R.
N Charleston, SC
I bake a lot around the holidays and these have always been my "go to" chocolate pieces to use. They are now available in lots of varieties as well which I love. I keep the little remanants of what is left in the bag in my freezer for a quick "snack" when I need a little something to pick me up.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Very good chocolate chips and many other flavors one of my favorite is butterscotch I add them to my chocolate chip cookies semi sweet and butterscotch very good.
Tuyen B.
My go-to chocolate whenever I bake cookies! Love how they're semi-sweet because I'm not a huge fan, but still great since it still tastes like delicious chocolate!
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
The semi-sweet morsels are great for baking, melting, or just eating for a little guilty pleasure snack. They taste great and they are not too expensive. Worth it!
Ashley B.
Galesville, WI
Use these all the time they are great!! Love to make gluten free scotcharoos, just make sure to look on the back for the ingredients some contain wheat products and others do not. Also lactation cookies! These are the best in. Definitely something to try if you have not or if you are a nursing momma.
Kaia C.
Hoschton, GA
Best chocolate chips to use when making chocolate chip cookies. Also great topper for popcorn perfect amount of sweetness and good for a little dessert when on a diet
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
These are the only chocolate chips i have ever used. I will never use another brand. I tried cookies from another brand that someone else made and it left a nasty waxy taste in my mouth.
Carly C.
Grove City, OH
You can use these in so many different ways. My husband love when I put them in pancakes. You could also use them in so many different recipes. Try melting them on a bagel with peanut butter, you'll thank me later!
Katherine N.
Marysville, WA
I've tried other brands of chocolate chips, but Nestle is the brand that got it right. They have the right taste. They melt perfectly. They're the right shape. Cookies and cakes just taste weird with other brands.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?