BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha A.
As an avid baker, these are my favorite chocolate chips to use! They taste great, don't get weird when you melt them, and I can usually find them for a reasonable price! Even though most of them end up in whatever I'm baking, I can never resist eating at least a small handful right out of the bag every time I bake. They're definitely dangerous!
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
My whole family love these!! During the holidays my grandmother would gather all her grandchildren & we would use these to put in cookie recipes. Now she uses them in cookies as well as melting them down & using them to cover pretzels, popcorn, marshmallows etc. with the great grandchildren.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
Use these in EVERYTHING. Especially around the holidays. Toll House is my go to brand for anything chocolate chip wide. Their mini morsels are good in my mint meringue Christmas cookies and their semi sweet morsels are good in anything from chocolate chip cookies to melted to covered a ritz cracker with peanut butter! Recommend to anyone!
Emily E.
These are great for you classic delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe, or vanishing oatmeal raisin cookies Yumm....the recipe you can find on the lid of the Quaker's oatmeal. ....Or instead of raisins, you could substitute chocolate chips!!! { I do not know if Nestle is a fairtrade company or not.}
Cristie G.
Nestle Toll House makes the best chocolates for baking. They have just the right amount of sweet and Chocolate. You can make so many things with these. This is the only. Rand I buy because the quality is superb compared to compare to brands. It worth the money to buy more for higher quality.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
These are the easiest melting chocolates I've ever baked with. I mean, they melt so easy and so effortlessly! One time I had sat my bag of morsels on the microwave after heating something up and I went to grab the chocolates and the entire bag was an ooey gooey confection. They are great to cook with if because they are so easy to manipulate. Although I wouldn't recommend them for pancakes because I would imagine the chocolate running and not staying in morsel shape.
Taylor P.
I absolutely love using these morsels for baking and making chocolates, although I admit I will snack on them occasionally as well. They melt really well and aren't too sweet but not too bitter. These are definitely my go to for chocolate chips. I personally like these more than the Hershey chocolate chips as those taste salty to me.
Mary K.
Scarborough, ME
These are the perfect combination of sweet and tangy (semi-sweet morsels). I've used this classic yellow bag for years and the contents and recipe on the back cannot be beaten. Besides the cookies, these make an excellent "Toll House Pie". This treat is excellent to make in a pie plate and serve up, warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.

There may be fancier names for chocolate chips, but these oldies-but-goodies are hard to beat, especially for the price.
Ryan D.
Liverpool, NY
I am a HUGE chocolate lover and these are so good. They are delicious to just eat right out of the bag, which my kids and I do sometimes for a snack and they make the best chocolate chip cookies. The recipe on that back of the bag is wonderful. We have also put them in peanut butter cookies and they were perfect! They melt down nice when you use a double boiler and add a little shortening to make it smooth and cover pretzels or peanut butter balls with it!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
These chocolate chips are so good! I like melting them and dipping strawberries, marshmallows, pineapple, apples, pretzels, and other fruit in them. They're also so delicious in chocolate chip cookies! They're good in cereal, yogurt, hot chocolate, and basically everything. Or, you could just eat them plain, which is amazing too!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?