BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lois C.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love nestle morsels! What I love even more is their chocolate chip cookie recipe that is on the back of the bag. They're delicious and I always get compliments as if I made the recipe myself! Delicious, a must try.
Riley S.
Kent, OH
I use toll house morsels in all sorts of meals and snacks! Of course baking, but I use them in yogurt parfaits with oats and strawberries or even just tossed on top of my SpecialK cereal!
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
I'm in a culinary class and when ever we make chocolate chip cookies we use these. They taste amazing! Not bitter or anything. They work well with anything! They're affordable and will recommend to any one to buy!
Jessica P.
Ocala, FL
Love the Nestle chocolate chips. I always follow the recipe on the back and they come out so good. And If you are at the store you have the list of what you need right there in your hand!
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
#yum I love #chocolatechips. I will eat them even if they aren't in a cookie. I keep a bag in my freezer just to have around. I love to put a couple in my oatmeal.
jessica s.
Owosso, MI
These are very tasty and i love to bake cookies with them :) makes a cookie taste even better, not just cookies you can use these in really any kind of sweets and itll turn out awesome... ps even could put them in with some peanut butter into pancake batter and youd have some very tasty pancakes..
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
I use these for all of my recipes that include chocolate chips, including cookies, cakes, and homemade ice creams. Also a great treat just straight out of the bag.
Amanda D.
Tigard, OR
I always make sure I have these on hand, and keep them in my freezer to add to a variety of baked goods or even smoothies. They are far superior in quality and taste than budget brands.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Very good chocolate chips and many other flavors one of my favorite is butterscotch I add them to my chocolate chip cookies semi sweet and butterscotch very good.
Erin E.
These are not only great to eat, but also great to cook with! I love making chocolate chip cookies (and whatever else I can find on Pinterest). They're small and easy for the kids to pop into their mouths, as well.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?