BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Beth G.
Kewaunee, WI
Love tollhouse chocolate!! The only chocolate chip cookie recipe I use. The price point is good. I use these in any chocolate baking I do. I usually pick up a dollar general price is good. Have repurchased many times.
Monica C.
These are an absolute staple for any kitchen. They can be melted and used for so many different recipes. I use them to melt down and dip cake pops in. I would recommend these to anyone.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best chocolate chips around! Great in cookies. Great in hot chocolate. Great melt to drizzle over popcorn! And just great to eat all by themselves! I love sweets!
Michelle P.
Newington, CT
You can use these chocolate chips for many purposes. You can mix them with chocolate chip cookie mix, or you can melt them and dip them into strawberries! They taste delicious in any way. i definitely recommend them!
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Hands down, best chocolate chip cookie recipe. I make them every Christmas for my co-workers and they always rave about them. Every year I have to remind them that it's not some secret family recipe, it's Nestle.
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
These are the only chocolate morsels I buy. They are so delicious. I actually normally buy the HUGE bag at SAM'S or COSTCO because I bake frequently, make candy and ganache. This has the BEST and richh taste! I highly recommend this!
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
These are delicious in many ways. Not only are they perfect by themselves, but you can use them while baking almost anything. Cookies, pancakes, muffins.. love it!
Erin E.
These are not only great to eat, but also great to cook with! I love making chocolate chip cookies (and whatever else I can find on Pinterest). They're small and easy for the kids to pop into their mouths, as well.
Leela I.
These bake really well and cookies or bread. Do you store very well in the refrigerator as well. I like to melt some to eat with brie cheese and grapes. Overall a good brand of chocolate chips. I definitely recommend
Nichole G.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I bake...a lot! I use toll house chocolate chips almost exclusively when I'm baking. I love the taste and they don't seem "off" like cheaper brands when you use them (if you don't rip open the bag and snack on them before getting to use them, that is!).
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?