BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristy M.
I was given THREE of these tins over the holidays and they have been so fun to use. Cookies, cookie dough, cakes, ice cream topping, and melted for chocolate bark. My favorite use so far has been for the chocolate bark. The flavor is rich which makes additions quite complimentary. I added crushed slivered almonds, small edible pink rose petals, and pearl sprinkles for a beautiful looking bark and it tasted really nice.
Jasmine B.
I just used these on Sunday to make my Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies! These are a great pair for something that you want to add chocolate to but don't want to be too sweet. They melt perfectly if you are using to make brownies as well!

www. theheartofasouthernbelle.com/Chewy-chocoloate-chip-cookies

Lorna R.
I like the chips.
They are great for cooking.
Pancakes, muffins, cakes and melting for covered strawberries and other delicious treats.
You can make mixed nuts and fruits and add the chocolate chips and blend. I really like doing that for work snacks on road trips and hiking and doing fun activities. So much better then running to the fast food or getting something that is not healthy.
There is a lot of uses for these.
Kim T.
Always on sale! Which I love because I bake... too much. This is my go to for white chocolate too because it's easy to work with. Not that I recommend this for the health conscious, BUT if you put a TINY bit of crisco in the white chocolate while you are trying to melt it it will get VERY smooth and watery which is great for dipping things.

These are my holiday favorites for when I am making my pretzel toffee bark.
Rachel B.
These are delicious chocolate chips. I use them for all of my baking needs- for melting, as well! I trust the brand and feel they are certainly worth paying more for above a store brand. There is a noticeable difference in taste, texture and quality.
Shannon C.
Bryson City, NC
These are the only chips I buy for baking purposes. I use them in muffins, cakes, cookies, and even pancakes. They don't melt at room temperature like some other brands. They have a great taste to them without being too sweet or fake tasting. The texture is great, not chalky at all, and not flaky or easily chipped. If I'm needing a special treat, sometimes I put a few chips at the bottom of my hot chocolate mug :)
Devin Y.
S Portland, ME
I love this brand of chocolate chips! I use them in anything and everything; oatmeal, cookies, yogurt, etc. They are also great on their own if you have a chocolate craving and just want a little pick me up. They also have pretty natural ingredients, nothing I can't pronounce and I love that.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
Nestle has a huge variety to choose from. Their chocolate chips can be used anywhere from desserts yo breakfast or even a snack. They can easily be used to bake. For exampke Ive uses nestle chocolate chips for cookies and pancakes and even mixed with popcorn and chex mix snacks for movies or simply as the treats with peanut butter chips m&ms and peanuts almonds nd raisins. Yum! They are so creamy and pure chocolate!
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
I've always used this brand of chocolate chips when baking since it's the only one that's easily available in my area, but when I look at cooking blogs/websites/etc. it seems like they're supposed to be the worst brand to get. They do the job for me though! Maybe I'll try another one and see if my opinion changes, but for now they're good to me.
Amanda D.
Cincinnati, OH
Nestle Toll House Chips are seriously the best chocolate chips when I'm making chocolate dipped strawberries or my annual favorite... peppermint bark.

Every time I "scale back" and get a cheaper brand I always regret it. It always overcooks and turns into a paste. Nestle has been the only chocolate chips I find to melt with creamy deliciousness. Thank you for making my peppermint bark amazing year after year.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?