BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
maria a.
These are awesome for everything. I use them for baking cookies, making pancakes, melting them to make chocolate cover strawberries and when you have a sweet tooth just eat a spoon full lol
Jennifer D.
One of my favorites for baking. I put them in my different varieties of cookies and I sometimes even melt the milk chocolate ones for chocolate covered strawberries and gummy bears. So good
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
I am the queen of chocolate chip cookies. Over the years I've tried every brand I can get my hands on. I always end up going back to Tollhouse. The size of the chips is consistent and the flavor is always just right.
Katie L.
Grand forks, ND
Toll house has always had a part in anything I made! If I have a bag of these laying around I eat them, they don't compare to other brands they are so much better. Perfect for everything.
Stephanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toll house is a staple in my kitchen. Whenever we bake cookies or brownies we always use toll house. The taste is not too bitter nor too sweet, just the perfect mix!
Jessica B.
Nampa, ID
These little morsels are perfect for baking cookies. I use these often and different varieties such as the white chocolate, peanut butter and the holiday ones as well. I never buy any other brand aside from toll house.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
These are so good! I always buy a bag and whenever I feel like I have a chocolate craving I eat a few at a time. It's so satisfying and you're not going over board!
Cherry H.
Lancaster, CA
These are absolutely the best cooking ingredient to add sweetness. I use them to make chocolate oatmeal, oatmeal chocolate cookies , I make my own trail mix and add them ..just love them .
Brittney O.
Whittier, CA
Mmhmm! My go to chocolates! My sis loves to melt them and eat them! Very affordable prices and we eat them often!:) about every two weeks lol we bought them at Ralph's! And I would 100% refer to others
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA
These chips are awesome! I use them in every baking adventure I have! They melt wonderfully and have a great smooth texture. I love all the variety of chips available. The mint ones during the holidays are my favorite!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back