BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
Mcsherrystown , Pa
Can't bake cookies and other goodies without using Toll House Morsels, I bake with my kids with them the same as my mom did with me. We also use these with my daughter who has Autism in her rewards box that her therapist uses with her.
Sydnie T.
These taste so good and are great for baking or just snacking! 😉 I love using Tollhouse because I know that the chocolate chips are made with great ingredients. You can buy them pretty much anywhere and the prices are probably the same
Kimberly T.
JUST MY OPINION. You cannot make a proper chocolate chip cookie without using Toll Houses. The semi sweet one provides the perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness. You can use the chips on anything but my favorite it to melt them.
Amy B.
I'm a baker, so I always have semi-sweet morsels and peanut butter morsels on hand. I also make my own trail mix and add these to the mix. My husband and son love it! I've tried the Ghiradelli morsels, but I always come back to these.
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ
These are the best and only brand of chocolate chips I use. They are smooth tasting, creamy, they melt perfectly and have awesome chocolate flavor. I even like to eat these plain or use them as chocolate treats/bribes for my children.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I love using these semi sweet chocolate chips when baking! I love putting them in my cookies or brownies. The flavor is amazing. I will continue to purchase these and I recommend them to anyone looking cheap but great chocolate chips!
Patricia C.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely need to have these on hand at all times. I use in pancakes and they are so good and kids love them as a desert! You can use in cupcakes and deserts and they add a lovely rich flavor anyone would love that enjoys chocolate 😊
Danielle P.
Whippany, NJ
Taste was great. Used to top cupcakes. However, after about a week I noticed the colors seemed to turn a whitish. I stored them in an airtight container. I would to repurchase based on the fact that majority of the bag lost its color.
raquel l.
Perfect on chocolate chip cookies and brownies just melt perfectly and taste AMAZING! love them so much they just set off any recipe with chocolate I have eleven used then pm for chocolate covered strawberries and they were delicious!
Brooke J.
Struthers, OH
These morsels are absolutely oerfect for baking, or snacking! I usually keep a bag in my cupboard for snacking, whenever I need some chocolate! When it comes to baking, I ALWAYS buy this brand to make cookies, and homemade brownies!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?