BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love semi sweet morsels! Mostly used in my house for baking and milk shakes. But I also use them from time to time for little snack packs with cheese a dried fruit and a nut. I can find the brand at any grocery store near me (usually walmart, jewel, or marinos)
Olivia C.
Aurora, OH
Nestle chocolate chips are definitely my favorite type of chocolate chip. I buy them at my local grocery store and I always use them when im baking, They have an excellent rich flavor and are very affordable and easy to find. I would definitely but them again.
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
These are my go to chocolate chips when I want to bake! I buy these all the time and my kids love eating the chocolate chip cookies I make with them. You can buy them anywhere. They are top quality and I highly recommend them!
Yadira M.
Waterbury , Ct
When baking , these are the semi-sweet chocolates you want to use. They are not that pricey and are delicious! I recommend them for cookies or when baking receipts that require a semi-sweet chocolate as an added addition.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
You can buy these at cub or target ! They are super easy to be bake with and they also are very good to eat by themselves or in a trail mix. They are sweeter than most chocolate chip which makes them super good for cookies
Tasha Z.
Keyser
This is the only brand I use for all of my Christmas baking needs! We eat these chips every single Christmas & on pancake days, too! The flavor is perfectly sweet! The price is a little bit much but thats why we get coupons so they're definitely worth it!
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Nestlé Toll House semi-sweet morsels are a baking staple! The sweetness level is perfect for most all baking needs and they hold up great in any recipe! These morsels melt while baking but retain most of their shape. Other brands melt much easier and will run in your baked good. The chocolate is such a good quality.
Joshua V.
Chocolate chip cookies aren't chocolate chip cookies with Nestlé Toll House chocolate chips. They have the best flavor and are so smooth & rich. I couldn't imagine making cookies on a snowy winters day without them.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
What else would you bake with other than Nestle Toll House chocolate morels?? I've been using this brand for baking since I was old enough to bake and will continue to use this brand. They're perfect for keeping in the fridge when you want a sweet treat as well.
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
These are what I buy when making chocolate chip cookies or bar cookies. They aren't to sweet and they hold up in the oven I only ever need to buy one bag they are affordable. I would recommend these to others baking my family has used these for years.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?