BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kat A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved using Nestlé toll house chocolate chips! Very great for baking, and making yummy desserts! Very affordable and great quality chocolate. I always make chocolate chip cookies, fudge, and other desserts with this!
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You just can't be Toll House chocolate chips! They melt so smoothly and take chocolate chip cookies to the next level of cookie goodness :D

A great way to use them is to get the regular size and the minis and mix into brownies 😍 Yummy!

The semi sweet kind is the best for baking ;) Love that they are reasonably priced :)
Maddie F.
Nummyness so yeah that's all I got to say about this nummy nummy good for my tummy however bad for my body but hey who cares about that am I right ;D no, I'm wrong... we all care.... some more than others...
Kelli A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle always has the best baking chocolate. Great price too! I always find them at big y and stop n shop so they are easy to get! There are so many recipes that you can make with the little
Drops of heaven!
Joi B.
Great to put in anything you are baking or cooking up! Chocolate chip is my favorite of all time chocolate anything I will mostly eat you can get these anywhere as far as your local grocery store.
Dominique W.
I use theses when I make s'more croissants. Super delicious, not too sweet and the kids love. I enjoy having a dessert after dinner most evenings so there is always a bag of these in the pantry. Definitely recommend.
Lara L.
These are one of the cheapest best quality chocolates to buy for baking. There are a lot of other higher quality baking chocolates though. But this is good enough. In brownies and other desserts.
Avery R.
My favorite brand of chocolate chips! I have been baking my whole life and these are always the chocolate chips that I reach for. The recipe on the back always comes out perfect! For an affordable price, I will always repurchase.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
I love baking with toll house morsels! They are the perfect combination of sweet and creamy! I would choose this brand over many other brands. I typically buy them at my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Katie M.
I LOVE Nestle Chocolate of all kinds but especially these. They are great for all baking! The other brands just do not compare. They are affordable and easy to find at almost any supermarket. Definitely purchase worthy
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?