BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these for baking. These are a good quality with chocolate flavor. They are similar priced as other brands. I prefer milk chocolate over semi sweet. It is sweeter. I buy the brand that is on sale as I bake a lot.
Valeria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite chocolate chips too bake with! They’re just so good and tasty. They’re a bit pricey compared to others but definitely worth the extra bucks.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these chocolate chips ! They are perfect for baking with ! They are amazing for chocolate chip cookies ! These are just a little too big for pancakes. We always have these in my house ! They are great !
Sandra Z.
Dulles, VA
I could probably eat the bag alone. I find these just the perfect amount of sweet (not too sweet) for my crock pot hot chocolate. You literally just dump these in and they do the work of making a deliciously flavored drink. Great for baking and lots of other kitchen projects. I know you could say the same about chocolate chips in general, but in this case it's all about the BRAND. Highly recommend it always.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Well-rounded chocolate chips that melt easily, work well incorporated into other desserts and are tasty all by themselves. They're sweet but not overwhelmingly so and are convenient to find at most grocery stores. If possible, I would recommend people looking for the four pound bag at a bulk foods places as you'll get a lot more for your dollar. They've been a classic for years for a reason!
allison o.
sc, california
Cheap and reliable. I am currently baking chocolate cupcakes that I incorporated these bad boys into. Overall, they are not the BEST quality, but that's not what I am necessarily looking for in baking chocolate. I would NOT use this for candy coating or fondue, but for cookies and other baking recipes? YES PLEASE! They sell them at Costco for super cheap and you get a HUGE bag!
Karlie M.
Birmingham, AL
This is the chocolate to cook with or add to your hot cocoa. It is so good The packaging has never changed so everyone knows what it is. The chocolate is not too sweet but just right. I love this brand!! Worth every penny and taste good too! I love to snack on them sometimes
Elizabeth I.
la porte , TX
Family loves this my kids always want them in their pancakes and cookies!! Chocolate Chip Pancakes for breakfast can't say no to that

Walmart always has them instock little over prices out they are worth it.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite for baking! I also eat them by themselves! I make the best triple chocolate chip cookies with these chocolate chips and the entire bag is only $2.79! Can’t beat it!
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These semi sweet chocolate chips from Nestle Toll House very suitable to add them to sweets and especially to cookies. But they are extremely sweet. And cannot be eaten by themselves.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?