BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Danielle M.
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels are my favorite chocolate chips. They are a little pricey but so are all the other chocolate chips. I love to use them to bake with, eat as is and melt to dip thinks such as cake balls in. They melt easy and fast fantastic. They are just the right amount of milky chocolaty taste.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I love Toll House chocolate chips! I snack on them and they just melt in your mouth. I'll blend them in smoothies to add texture, or put them in my baking for a chocolatey kick! They are very affordable and I buy them about once a month. I recommend this brand over other brands because of the quality of the chocolate.
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
I like to sprinkle these on my pancakes. They slowly begin to melt with every bite you take. This is also a great option to sprinkle on cupcakes, cakes, and to make cookies. Another way to have these is make hot cocoa. I always have a bag of Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels in my pantry. It's a must!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think these are the best chocolate chips i have ever used. They melt so nicely and it has a nice gloss to it even if you don't add oil. I love baking my cookies and brownies with these. They make them more enjoyable. And when it comes to chocolate covered strawberries , these are the best! and they arent expensive
Priscilla G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this. I am not sure how it is so different from other brands, but it honestly is by far the best. I would recommend to so many other people and I will continue to purchase their products because they are that amazing. They are very affordable and have very  Cute packaging. We love using this to make chocolate covered strawberries!!
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When making Nestle Toll House cookies a person needs to get the Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips.  They are the best and the recipe on the back is my favorite.  I love using them for my homemade cookies and other desserts.  I always feel so accomplished after using each chocolately morsal.
Ericka W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for baking ! A little pricey but they taste delicious. I use to temper chocolate and for cookies . They are so versatile and you can use them so many different ways
Pat H.
Nestle Toll House morsels are a staple during the holidays. What else would you want to leave Santa but a plate of Nestle Toll House cookies? I remember jumping up and down with excitement when I was a little girl cuz Santa ate my cookies. Of course they were made with Toll House chocolate chips!
Casey H.
Garden grove, CA
Expensive but hey work amazingly well. When I bake with these they do not melt everywhere they stay in place and work very well with cookies. I also use these to put in a trail mix, For example I would put almonds,peanuts,dried raisins, add white chocolate chips and the chocolate chips too.
Juliana O.
Nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsels are little tiny chocolate chips perfect for baking cookies and any other things you might use chocolate chips for. I also just love snacking on these does that make me weird? anyways these are so delicious and I would 100% recommend.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?