BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Who doesn't know about Nestle Tollhouse? It's a reputable brand that I think (almost) everyone can say they've enjoyed at one time. They are most famously used in chocolate chip cookies and other baking recipes. The chocolate is smooth and creamy, which melts perfectly in cookies. I typically use the semi sweet morsels in my cookies to balance out the sweetness. I'm a fan & I always use them!
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
Toll House Chocolate Bits are the ONLY brand to buy!! Not only are they best in chocolate chip cookies and countless other recipes, but I use them as a secret ingredient in another recipe of mine and everyone LOVES this treat and they ask for it all the time.
These can be a bit pricey if you by the largest bags like I do...but man it is so worth it!
Laura Y.
telford, pa
Always always always keep a bag of these in the house. So versatile, from cookies to pancakes to brownies to Hanan bread you are constantly finding used for chocolate chips. I love taking a tortilla and spreading peanut butter on it, tipping with a sliced banana, chocolate chips and marshmallows and broiling it for a few minutes for breakfast when I'm craving something super sweet
Tina S.
Fort Benning, GA
Holiday season is just around the corner!! And to be honest i cant wait till its the time to start baking for family functions. Or just to make memories with the children you know you'll need up with these delicious chips in your house and you know you'll end up putting a hand full in your mouth when the kids are not around. Great taste and helps put the great flavor in the cookies
Julia F.
These are great to use in your chocolate chip cookies or anything that requires these tasty morsels. The price can be quite steep but I noticed they have coupons or sometimes, if ur lucky you can find them on the clearance section of your local grocery store. They are the perfect touch to any cookie you make that requires chocolate and who doesn't like chocolate right?!
angelina l.
These are the most amazing chocolate chips out there and I can't believe how cheap they are!! I use these all the time for baking about pretty much anything from putting them into cakes, brownies, cookies, even milkshakes or lots of times I just eat them on its own !! With these around your house you will always find something to put these delicious chocolate chips in.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
Yum! I remembered back to my childhood. My mom would make Nestle Tollhouse cookies! There's nothing else that will satisfy that taste. That craving. So I broke out the dough attachment and made these in the Ninja! Worked great! I added a splash of almond extract and satisfied that craving for those fresh baked, mouth watering morsels. (Cue HomerSimpson drooling sounds)
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Absolutely delectable! These little morsels are a family favorite; often used in cakes, cookies, and other delicious desserts. Sometimes we even eat them straight out of the bag! They never last long in this house!

I recommend these to anyone looking for good quality chocolate chips to use in recipes. They melt perfectly into anything...including my brothers hands !
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these semi-sweet chocolate chips. I love them more than the more expensive brands too! It is the perfect classic chocolate chip cookie taste. It is a very reasonable price and if you get if during specific seasons there are always coupons out for it. The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of he bag is just as perfect. I haven't found a better recipe.
Amya P.
Dacula, GA
To be totally honest I love these when baking and by themselves! I usually make homemade Reese's peanut butter cups with them and it is an ultimate treat! I love the richness of the chocolate and how it melts... although I would say that it would be beneficial to use a double boiling system to melt it because just putting it in a pan will make it harden easily.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?