BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think these are the best chocolate chips i have ever used. They melt so nicely and it has a nice gloss to it even if you don't add oil. I love baking my cookies and brownies with these. They make them more enjoyable. And when it comes to chocolate covered strawberries , these are the best! and they arent expensive
Lori W.
Adrian
I buy nothing but Nestle Toll House chips.  We love the way they taste and how they hold up in our cookies.  When I bring a bag home, I have to hide them or my husband eats them as a snack right out of the bag.  Definitely our go to chip.  I normally buy several bags when I'm at the store.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these strictly for baking! Only because they aren't as sweet. These are affordable but more expensive than other brands. I like to use these in my cookies to balance out the flavor. Also it gives the food I'm baking with a great unique taste. When you first taste them it's sweet then turns a tad bitter.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best chocolate chips to make your chocolate chip cookies with. Great recipe on the side that not only makes a good cookie but a great dough as well. Yummy!
Ericka W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for baking ! A little pricey but they taste delicious. I use to temper chocolate and for cookies . They are so versatile and you can use them so many different ways
Pat H.
Houston
Nestle Toll House morsels are a staple during the holidays. What else would you want to leave Santa but a plate of Nestle Toll House cookies? I remember jumping up and down with excitement when I was a little girl cuz Santa ate my cookies. Of course they were made with Toll House chocolate chips!
Casey H.
Garden Grove, CA
Expensive but hey work amazingly well. When I bake with these they do not melt everywhere they stay in place and work very well with cookies. I also use these to put in a trail mix, For example I would put almonds,peanuts,dried raisins, add white chocolate chips and the chocolate chips too.
Juliana O.
Nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsels are little tiny chocolate chips perfect for baking cookies and any other things you might use chocolate chips for. I also just love snacking on these does that make me weird? anyways these are so delicious and I would 100% recommend.
Meagan K.
These nestle morsels are so wonderful! They have great flavor and you can use them for just about anything sweet when baking! I use them in my pancakes in the morning or when I’m making homemade chocolate chip cookies! Very affordable and great for cooking and also a little snack!
Emily A.
I absolutely love these for baking cookies. They are the perfect size and I can make multiple batches of cookies, they are often on sale too which is great!! Yum
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?