BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dorene B.
CA
Love toll house morsels. I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip banana nut bread. Of course, a lot of the times I just eat them straight from the package! LOL!
Katie L.
Grand Forks, ND
Toll house has always had a part in anything I made! If I have a bag of these laying around I eat them, they don't compare to other brands they are so much better. Perfect for everything.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is my favorite product for when my baking needs include chocolate chip cookies. You can't count on the best flavor and the meltyest most delicious bakes goods.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Uhh I could eat a whole back if it was acceptable! My family and I make chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries around Christmas with these. There perfect and you won't regret buying them.
Olivia M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these chocolate chips. They are my favorite when making chocolate chip cookies or chocolate covered strawberries. Not only are the milk chocolate chips good, but the white chocolate are too.
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
These are the best chocolates to use for when your baking cookies or brownies! Or when you simply want to pop some chocolate into your mouth on those craving days !
Elizabeth R.
Jersey Shore, PA
These tiny morsels of chocolatey goodness make your chocolate chip cookies taste so good. We even use them for indoor s'mores (graham crackers, fluff and semi sweet morsels).. YUMMY!!! A must have in everyone's cupboard.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
Christmas is coming up and that mean cookies cookies cookies !!!! These are the sweetest and more yummy chocolate chips you can find. They are a bit pricy but everyone is going to love your cookies! You can literally get them anywhere and it's totally worth it
Stormie J.
These are the perfect chocolate chips for cookies. They're sweet and they're delicious. They make the perfect cookie every time and I love eating these on their own
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I bake a lot and my specialty is chocolate chip cookies. I make them many different ways and always use toll house brand morsels. The flavor of the chocolate is great and they melt perfectly for super easy fudge recipe.
Amy R.
Are these good? Or are they too sweet?
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is the best way to melt these when making chocolate covered strawberries?
Alexandria M.
Are these good to eat by themselves?
Melanie O.
Bronxville, NY
How do you store them if you don't use the whole bag?
CARO J.
Is there white chocolate?