BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
These are so good! I always buy a bag and whenever I feel like I have a chocolate craving I eat a few at a time. It's so satisfying and you're not going over board!
Jessica S.
Attica, MI
I'm pretty much addicted to chocolate. I steal my moms chocolate chips almost everyday and melt them in little containers then eat the melted chocolate with a spoon. It's amazing and I highly recommend everybody try it.
Brittney O.
Whittier, CA
Mmhmm! My go to chocolates! My sis loves to melt them and eat them! Very affordable prices and we eat them often!:) about every two weeks lol we bought them at Ralph's! And I would 100% refer to others
Krista S.
Ellenville, NY
Just about the only chips I use in cookies , cakes pancakes and muffins . My family loves them ! I love to bake and nestle has great recipes posted all the time to try out with the kiddos .
Morgan J.
San Antonio, TX
These chocolate chips are the perfect size for baking! They melt into cookies and give you an ooy gooey chocolaty inside. It is not as nice quality as other top brands, but it is a must better size. Repurchase worthy!
Katie L.
Grand forks , ND
Toll house has always had a part in anything I made! If I have a bag of these laying around I eat them, they don't compare to other brands they are so much better. Perfect for everything.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
Christmas is coming up and that mean cookies cookies cookies !!!! These are the sweetest and more yummy chocolate chips you can find. They are a bit pricy but everyone is going to love your cookies! You can literally get them anywhere and it's totally worth it
Cherry H.
Lancaster, CA
These are absolutely the best cooking ingredient to add sweetness. I use them to make chocolate oatmeal, oatmeal chocolate cookies , I make my own trail mix and add them ..just love them .
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is my favorite product for when my baking needs include chocolate chip cookies. You can't count on the best flavor and the meltyest most delicious bakes goods.
Elizabeth R.
Jersey Shore, PA
These tiny morsels of chocolatey goodness make your chocolate chip cookies taste so good. We even use them for indoor s'mores (graham crackers, fluff and semi sweet morsels).. YUMMY!!! A must have in everyone's cupboard.
Halimeh H.
Staten Island, NY
Can you use them to make chocolate covered cake pops?
Amber K.
What is your favorite treat to make with these? (Excluding the classic chocolate chip cookie.)
Victoria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone else enjoy eating the chocolate from the bag?? 😁
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Are these for cookies?
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Are these okay to eat alone?

back