BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer D.
One of my favorites for baking. I put them in my different varieties of cookies and I sometimes even melt the milk chocolate ones for chocolate covered strawberries and gummy bears. So good
Amanda C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I have been raised using Nestle brand chocolate chips for my cookie baking, and that carries on to any other reason I need chocolate chips. The recipe is one that cannot be competed with. I will never use anything but Nestle Toll House for my baking needs!
Stephanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toll house is a staple in my kitchen. Whenever we bake cookies or brownies we always use toll house. The taste is not too bitter nor too sweet, just the perfect mix!
Taylor L.
Beloit, OH
I've always used Nestle Toll House for my chocolate chip cookies. I make them fairly often and everyone always loves them. Usually buy them at Giant Eagle or Walmart for a decent price!
Morgan J.
San Antonio, TX
These chocolate chips are the perfect size for baking! They melt into cookies and give you an ooy gooey chocolaty inside. It is not as nice quality as other top brands, but it is a must better size. Repurchase worthy!
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
Christmas is coming up and that mean cookies cookies cookies !!!! These are the sweetest and more yummy chocolate chips you can find. They are a bit pricy but everyone is going to love your cookies! You can literally get them anywhere and it's totally worth it
Jessica S.
Attica, MI
I'm pretty much addicted to chocolate. I steal my moms chocolate chips almost everyday and melt them in little containers then eat the melted chocolate with a spoon. It's amazing and I highly recommend everybody try it.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is my favorite product for when my baking needs include chocolate chip cookies. You can't count on the best flavor and the meltyest most delicious bakes goods.
Amanda Z.
Richmond, VA
I can't get enough of semi-sweet chocolate! It is perfect when you're craving something sweet but don't want to go overboard (which seems to happen a lot for me). Also very good for baking!
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
These are the best chocolates to use for when your baking cookies or brownies! Or when you simply want to pop some chocolate into your mouth on those craving days !
Do they melt easy? Are they creamy?
Tara T.
Are these good to cook with?
Katie F.
Holt, MI
Are these okay to eat plain?
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Which flavor of these do you prefer?
Jenna M.
Creston, BC
Are these the same shape and size as most chocolate chips?

Walmart