BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Calypso H.
These are the best chocolate chips. I even eat these alone handful after handful. The flavor is a dull flavor like other chocolate chips! They are great for
Baking as well. I buy them from my
Local publix all the time
Krista S.
Ellenville, NY
Just about the only chips I use in cookies , cakes pancakes and muffins . My family loves them ! I love to bake and nestle has great recipes posted all the time to try out with the kiddos .
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
I am the queen of chocolate chip cookies. Over the years I've tried every brand I can get my hands on. I always end up going back to Tollhouse. The size of the chips is consistent and the flavor is always just right.
Jennifer A.
Marina Del Rey, CA
These are a staple at my house. I love the back and Toll House is my go to brand. I like both the semi-sweet and the milk chocolate morsels. I also always have a bag in the freezer for those times you just need chocolate
Amanda Z.
Richmond, VA
I can't get enough of semi-sweet chocolate! It is perfect when you're craving something sweet but don't want to go overboard (which seems to happen a lot for me). Also very good for baking!
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
You might think chocolate chips are chocolate chips but I swear these make the difference between a good chocolate chip cookie and a perfect chocolate chip cookie.
Marina R.
Hiram, GA
Nestle toll house semi-sweet chocolate chips are extremely delicious. They are good to bake with, eat, and use in other things such as drinks and snacks. The Nestle toll house chocolate is very versatile and yummy!
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
I use these for all of my recipes that include chocolate chips, including cookies, cakes, and homemade ice creams. Also a great treat just straight out of the bag.
Katrina H.
Shalimar, Fl
These are my favorite morsels to use in baking. I use them in chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, brownies...... I mean everything lol! They are just the perfect amount of sweet for my family. I highly recommend these for use in any sweet treat baking!!!
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
I'm in a culinary class and when ever we make chocolate chip cookies we use these. They taste amazing! Not bitter or anything. They work well with anything! They're affordable and will recommend to any one to buy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?