BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Crissy L.
Rockaway Park, NY
I obviously use these to bake, the always taste delicious. I usually have a bag of these in my pantry but when I get my chocolate cravings i grap a half a cup of these little bad guys and munch away. ALWAYS HITS THE SPOT!
gloria t.
This is the only brand I trust for baking with chocolate chips. When I use these in cookies, cakes or muffins, I know that they will turn out good. Some brands have a fake flavor but not these!
Shelby C.
Uniontown, OH
I love to bake come fall/winter time and these are a staple in my house! I use them for just about anything. Throw them into a snack mix for the kids or just grab a handful of them to satisfy a craving! They're awesome :)
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I bake a lot and my specialty is chocolate chip cookies. I make them many different ways and always use toll house brand morsels. The flavor of the chocolate is great and they melt perfectly for super easy fudge recipe.
Jennifer A.
Marina Del Rey, CA
These are a staple at my house. I love the back and Toll House is my go to brand. I like both the semi-sweet and the milk chocolate morsels. I also always have a bag in the freezer for those times you just need chocolate
Patricia P.
Angier, NC
I but these probably 3 times a week for my boyfriend. He love this. I HAVE to make them for him after dinner all the time or he pouts lol and I see why they are amazing so easy and so good.
Dorene B.
CA
Love toll house morsels. I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip banana nut bread. Of course, a lot of the times I just eat them straight from the package! LOL!
Chelsea S.
I use these for baking all the time! They're absolutely wonderful. They melt well and they taste great. I definitely recommend these to anyone who wants their baked goods to turn out well!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Uhh I could eat a whole back if it was acceptable! My family and I make chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries around Christmas with these. There perfect and you won't regret buying them.
Jennifer D.
One of my favorites for baking. I put them in my different varieties of cookies and I sometimes even melt the milk chocolate ones for chocolate covered strawberries and gummy bears. So good
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?