BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer D.
One of my favorites for baking. I put them in my different varieties of cookies and I sometimes even melt the milk chocolate ones for chocolate covered strawberries and gummy bears. So good
Carol M.
Dyersburg, TN
I have used toll house chocolate chip morsels to make cookies forever now. I love the flavor and how they hold up when baking with them. They are def a staple in my pantry! The price is good on them and they store well.
maria a.
These are awesome for everything. I use them for baking cookies, making pancakes, melting them to make chocolate cover strawberries and when you have a sweet tooth just eat a spoon full lol
Taylor L.
Beloit, OH
I've always used Nestle Toll House for my chocolate chip cookies. I make them fairly often and everyone always loves them. Usually buy them at Giant Eagle or Walmart for a decent price!
gloria t.
This is the only brand I trust for baking with chocolate chips. When I use these in cookies, cakes or muffins, I know that they will turn out good. Some brands have a fake flavor but not these!
Jessica S.
Attica, MI
I'm pretty much addicted to chocolate. I steal my moms chocolate chips almost everyday and melt them in little containers then eat the melted chocolate with a spoon. It's amazing and I highly recommend everybody try it.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Oh my i love these morsels when baking! They have the beat flavor, ive tried many but my favorites would be the dark or white chocolate and the peanut butter one! From pancakes to extras in cookies or just a handful! yummm!
Jessica B.
Nampa, ID
These little morsels are perfect for baking cookies. I use these often and different varieties such as the white chocolate, peanut butter and the holiday ones as well. I never buy any other brand aside from toll house.
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
I am the queen of chocolate chip cookies. Over the years I've tried every brand I can get my hands on. I always end up going back to Tollhouse. The size of the chips is consistent and the flavor is always just right.
Crissy L.
Rockaway Park, NY
I obviously use these to bake, the always taste delicious. I usually have a bag of these in my pantry but when I get my chocolate cravings i grap a half a cup of these little bad guys and munch away. ALWAYS HITS THE SPOT!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?