BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Claire P.
This is the very first chocolate chip I've ever bought and learned how to make my very first type of cookie and that was so long long ago. I still make it and it's the only one I every used at home. I sometimes use the white and dark one but most of the time it's the Semi-sweet. My kids love it when it's cookie making time. They usually end up getting kicked out of the kitchen since they start popping them in their mouth and leaves me with less than what it's called for in the recipe.

I always have this in the house. My freezer is full of them.
Katie S.
Laurel, MS
I'm a cake decorator. When it comes to ganache we try to use the best quality. I like using the dark chocolate morsels for ganache. It's simple and gives a beautiful finish to an otherwise simple cake. The white chocolate morsels are great for melting and then writing on the ganache. I just bought four bags of these at walmart. I use the semi sweet ones for chocolate chip cookies and I melt the milk chocolate morsels in my coffee. Okay. I think I've just realized that I'm a chocoholic! Thanks Nestle for an awesome product!
Kiersten W.
When I was a kid my mom always use Toll House Morsels for chocolate chip cookies. As an adult I use them for all my recipes that ask for chocolate chips. They are awesome in a peanut butter chocolate chip recipe I make. The melt well for use on strawberries also. The flavor reminds me of youth and the flavor can't be beat.
Marisa F.
kings park, ny
These chocolate chips can be used for an array of baking and cooking needs (and even good to take just a handful and eat olain but shhh don't tell anyone lol) I use them in pancakes, chocolate chip cookies, cannoli cream filling for canolis, mix with a variety of nuts as your own homemade party mix, sometimes I even put some in cereal to sweeten it up if my sweet tooth is getting the best of me. I even melt the chocolate and use to dip pretzels, Rice Krispies, etc.
Marie f.
There's nothing like Toll House Morsels... My mom gets them constantly for baking or dipping her wonderful Peanut Butter or Chocolate fudge-like eggs for Easter or Buckeye candies for Christmas. She melts the chocolate and WOW!!! Yummie!! I even like getting in the cabinet and snitch a few from the bag (SHHH!!!) Don't tell anyone, but these morsels are irresistible! And if you go to BJs Wholesale Club you can get a reasonable 2 1/2 pound bag! A must buy!!!
Evelyn D.
These are my favorite chip to add in my baked goods, the taste is great, but the price sometimes gets me so I go with a cheaper brand and taste/quality is compromised.
I even eat these like candy.. just pour some in my hand and snack away!
#EatAllChocolate
Liora H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Nestle toll house chips just taste different than other brands and no-brand morsels. Maybe it's because I grew up with them that I can't stand the others, but this is one thing that I just can't tolerate the substitutions. They're consistently good and are great in any recipe calling for chocolate chips/morsels.
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
These are perfect for baking!!!
I always try to buy this brand when I need them to bake something. You can almost put them in anything! Banana bread, chocolate cookies, cake. Anything! Also they are good for making ganache at anything involving chocolate !
Stephanie C.
I bake a lot and pretty much only use Nestle's semi sweet chocolate chips when I do. These chocolate chips are delicious, smooth, creamy, and the perfect mix of not too sweet/not too bitter. I also use these to make my fave breakfast, chocolate oatmeal. Just add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to your oatmeal when cooking, then mix in about 15-20 little chocolate chips afterwards to make it perfectly chocolatey without being too sweet for breakfast. Yum!
Brenda P.
Waynesville , Missouri
My favorite thing to do in the world is bake in my kitchen. It is soothing, relaxing and a lot of fun. Some of the things I enjoy making involve chocolate chips such as mini chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chip cookie bars. My new favorite chocolate chips to use in my chocolate chip recipes are Toll House Nestle Real Semi- Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. They are just the right size and are full of chocolaty flavor.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?