BY TOLL HOUSE #46 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Krista S.
Ellenville, NY
Just about the only chips I use in cookies , cakes pancakes and muffins . My family loves them ! I love to bake and nestle has great recipes posted all the time to try out with the kiddos .
Jaime S.
Carmichael, CA
A staple in my kitchen! My favorite to use them in is banana boats. You cut out a sliver of banana so it looks like a canoe. Then fill with Toll House chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Bake for 7 min. Delicious!
Elizabeth R.
Jersey Shore, PA
These tiny morsels of chocolatey goodness make your chocolate chip cookies taste so good. We even use them for indoor s'mores (graham crackers, fluff and semi sweet morsels).. YUMMY!!! A must have in everyone's cupboard.
Genya C.
These are just ok...you can make passable chocolate chip cookies with them, but I'm honestly spoiled by the versatility of the Ghirardelli chips. I know these are the original, but there are now better products out there.
Jennifer A.
Marina Del Rey, CA
These are a staple at my house. I love the back and Toll House is my go to brand. I like both the semi-sweet and the milk chocolate morsels. I also always have a bag in the freezer for those times you just need chocolate
Claire M.
Owings Mills, MD
Literally use these for everything from cookies to pancakes or just melting them to eat with bananas. And ps the cookie recipe on the bag is literally the best cookie recipe ever. Mix it with a little caramel and sea a salt and you have the best cookie ever.
Danielle M.
Spanish fork, UT
One word: yum. These things are delicious. They are great in cookies, cupcakes and even just mixed in with some ice-cream! I have melted them before and made chocolate covered strawberries with them, and they were great!
Stormie J.
These are the perfect chocolate chips for cookies. They're sweet and they're delicious. They make the perfect cookie every time and I love eating these on their own
Crissy L.
Rockaway Park, NY
I obviously use these to bake, the always taste delicious. I usually have a bag of these in my pantry but when I get my chocolate cravings i grap a half a cup of these little bad guys and munch away. ALWAYS HITS THE SPOT!
Deanna L.
I use these to make chocolate chip cookies and I also put them in pancakes. I melt them and use them to make chocolate covered pretzels and fruit as well. They work really well and I've never had a problem using them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back