BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Evelyn D.
These are my favorite chip to add in my baked goods, the taste is great, but the price sometimes gets me so I go with a cheaper brand and taste/quality is compromised.
I even eat these like candy.. just pour some in my hand and snack away!
#EatAllChocolate
Kiersten W.
When I was a kid my mom always use Toll House Morsels for chocolate chip cookies. As an adult I use them for all my recipes that ask for chocolate chips. They are awesome in a peanut butter chocolate chip recipe I make. The melt well for use on strawberries also. The flavor reminds me of youth and the flavor can't be beat.
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
These are perfect for baking!!!
I always try to buy this brand when I need them to bake something. You can almost put them in anything! Banana bread, chocolate cookies, cake. Anything! Also they are good for making ganache at anything involving chocolate !
Liora H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Nestle toll house chips just taste different than other brands and no-brand morsels. Maybe it's because I grew up with them that I can't stand the others, but this is one thing that I just can't tolerate the substitutions. They're consistently good and are great in any recipe calling for chocolate chips/morsels.
Brenda P.
Waynesville , Missouri
My favorite thing to do in the world is bake in my kitchen. It is soothing, relaxing and a lot of fun. Some of the things I enjoy making involve chocolate chips such as mini chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chip cookie bars. My new favorite chocolate chips to use in my chocolate chip recipes are Toll House Nestle Real Semi- Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. They are just the right size and are full of chocolaty flavor.
Tasha C.
Spring hill
Who doesnt like homemade cookies. Nestle® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are perfect to thro in your cookie mix. There not too sweet. Just perfect
Hannah K.
Plainfield, VT
These chocolate chips are great! I've never had the problem of separating when melted that I've had with other chips. I have to say, however, that the chip itself isn't all that different from you everyday chocolate chips. The separating of other brands is the fault of those brands, not any amazing feat by this brand.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
Nestle Toll House chips have been a long running item in this house... Recently my boys have been craving pancakes with Mini Chocolate Toll House Chips. They are conveniently tiny little chips that work so well in pancakes, cookies, muffins you name it. We use the whole line of chips at some point or another. I know there are other brands but I have always had great luck with the Nestle Brand and will continue to use them because of that.
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
I love chocolate cake. At any special day I make a cake. I usually put this chocolate morsels in cakes.
I love to make ganache with chocolate morsels. It is super easy and delicious. Just microwave heavy whipping cream and add Nestle chocolate morsels ( any kind) in it and stir. Yum mm...
Julia F.
These are great to use in your chocolate chip cookies or anything that requires these tasty morsels. The price can be quite steep but I noticed they have coupons or sometimes, if ur lucky you can find them on the clearance section of your local grocery store. They are the perfect touch to any cookie you make that requires chocolate and who doesn't like chocolate right?!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?