BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Yanelis G.
Hialeah, FL
I don't just eat this when baking. It is infact lucky if it makes it into the oven before i stuff a hand full into my mouth. this chocolate is well known everywhere and once eaten you know why.
Christine M.
Sebring, FL
I use the recipe on the back every Christmas to make chocolate chip cookies that are soo gooey and delicious! I also love to eat them right out of the bag or put them on top of my ice cream :)
Sarah L.
York, PA
These are hands down my favorite for making chocolate chip cookies. They are affordable and a great value for the number of cookies you can make by following the recipe on the bag. Would definitely recommend to others!
Jennifer P.
Disputanta, VA
These are the chocolate chips that I use in cookies and cupcakes. I also like to make pudding cake with them. They're really good and they're also really good by themselves as snack because they're just a little bitter.
Jessica E.
New Concord, OH
These are a solid staple in my pantry. No matter what your experience level, the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the bag is doable and accessable for all skill levels. Melts great, bakes great, tastes great.
Angel S.
Orlando, FL
Yum yum and yum! Can use this for cakes, brownies, ice cream, cookies, graham crackers, etc. ect ect. Love how delicious they are. You can never do wrong with these!
Erin L.
Barling, AR
Toll House chips are great for baking and melting. They have a rich chocolate flavor. One of the nice things is that they come in several flavors and several types of chocolate. My fav: white chocolate and cinnamon morsels.
Alexis P.
Sawyer, OK
I love nestles chocolate. I use these when I'm making chocolate chip cookies or I'll eat them if I want something sweet to eat I'll eat 4 or 5 and they're sweet enough to give you your sugar fix you need.
Malia T.
Eugene, OR
LOVE these! I will literally eat them straight out of the bag instead of using them to cook with LOL. I really love chocolate in the semi sweet ones are perfect. Taste amazing in desserts as well. Totally worth your money
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
I use these chocolate chips for baking and for a fondue-style dessert around the holidays. If you are going to use them melted, make sure to add a bit of vegetable oil as you heat the chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?