BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Uhh I could eat a whole back if it was acceptable! My family and I make chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries around Christmas with these. There perfect and you won't regret buying them.
Elizabeth R.
Jersey Shore, PA
These tiny morsels of chocolatey goodness make your chocolate chip cookies taste so good. We even use them for indoor s'mores (graham crackers, fluff and semi sweet morsels).. YUMMY!!! A must have in everyone's cupboard.
Chelsea S.
I use these for baking all the time! They're absolutely wonderful. They melt well and they taste great. I definitely recommend these to anyone who wants their baked goods to turn out well!
Brittney O.
Whittier, CA
Mmhmm! My go to chocolates! My sis loves to melt them and eat them! Very affordable prices and we eat them often!:) about every two weeks lol we bought them at Ralph's! And I would 100% refer to others
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I bake a lot and my specialty is chocolate chip cookies. I make them many different ways and always use toll house brand morsels. The flavor of the chocolate is great and they melt perfectly for super easy fudge recipe.
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA
These chips are awesome! I use them in every baking adventure I have! They melt wonderfully and have a great smooth texture. I love all the variety of chips available. The mint ones during the holidays are my favorite!
Dorene B.
CA
Love toll house morsels. I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip banana nut bread. Of course, a lot of the times I just eat them straight from the package! LOL!
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
My favorite recipes always call for Nestle Chocolate Chips. I recommend you guys test out cookie and dessert recipes from Pinterest, the recipes are usually way better than the recipe on the back of the choc. chip bag!
Jennifer D.
One of my favorites for baking. I put them in my different varieties of cookies and I sometimes even melt the milk chocolate ones for chocolate covered strawberries and gummy bears. So good
Amanda C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I have been raised using Nestle brand chocolate chips for my cookie baking, and that carries on to any other reason I need chocolate chips. The recipe is one that cannot be competed with. I will never use anything but Nestle Toll House for my baking needs!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?