BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Beth G.
Kewaunee, WI
Love tollhouse chocolate!! The only chocolate chip cookie recipe I use. The price point is good. I use these in any chocolate baking I do. I usually pick up a dollar general price is good. Have repurchased many times.
Crissy L.
Rockaway Park, NY
I obviously use these to bake, the always taste delicious. I usually have a bag of these in my pantry but when I get my chocolate cravings i grap a half a cup of these little bad guys and munch away. ALWAYS HITS THE SPOT!
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
These are the best chocolates to use for when your baking cookies or brownies! Or when you simply want to pop some chocolate into your mouth on those craving days !
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT
One word: yum. These things are delicious. They are great in cookies, cupcakes and even just mixed in with some ice-cream! I have melted them before and made chocolate covered strawberries with them, and they were great!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is my favorite product for when my baking needs include chocolate chip cookies. You can't count on the best flavor and the meltyest most delicious bakes goods.
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love these chocolate chips. They are my favorite when making chocolate chip cookies or chocolate covered strawberries. Not only are the milk chocolate chips good, but the white chocolate are too.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Uhh I could eat a whole back if it was acceptable! My family and I make chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries around Christmas with these. There perfect and you won't regret buying them.
Jessica B.
Nampa, ID
These little morsels are perfect for baking cookies. I use these often and different varieties such as the white chocolate, peanut butter and the holiday ones as well. I never buy any other brand aside from toll house.
Dorene B.
CA
Love toll house morsels. I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip banana nut bread. Of course, a lot of the times I just eat them straight from the package! LOL!
Jessica S.
Attica, MI
I'm pretty much addicted to chocolate. I steal my moms chocolate chips almost everyday and melt them in little containers then eat the melted chocolate with a spoon. It's amazing and I highly recommend everybody try it.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?