BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Oh my i love these morsels when baking! They have the beat flavor, ive tried many but my favorites would be the dark or white chocolate and the peanut butter one! From pancakes to extras in cookies or just a handful! yummm!
Katie L.
Grand forks, ND
Toll house has always had a part in anything I made! If I have a bag of these laying around I eat them, they don't compare to other brands they are so much better. Perfect for everything.
Claire B.
Owings Mills, MD
Literally use these for everything from cookies to pancakes or just melting them to eat with bananas. And ps the cookie recipe on the bag is literally the best cookie recipe ever. Mix it with a little caramel and sea a salt and you have the best cookie ever.
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love these chocolate chips. They are my favorite when making chocolate chip cookies or chocolate covered strawberries. Not only are the milk chocolate chips good, but the white chocolate are too.
Genya C.
These are just ok...you can make passable chocolate chip cookies with them, but I'm honestly spoiled by the versatility of the Ghirardelli chips. I know these are the original, but there are now better products out there.
Kristen L.
Wahiawa, Hi
I use these far all my chocolate baking needs. Whether it's cookies, pie, or toffee... these things work well for all recipes! THEY also taste amazing and way better than many other brands!
Calypso H.
These are the best chocolate chips. I even eat these alone handful after handful. The flavor is a dull flavor like other chocolate chips! They are great for
Baking as well. I buy them from my
Local publix all the time
Daisy L.
This is the way to eat cookies people! I love the morsels because they smell so good! And I was happy to have purchased a bag of butterscotch! Totally gotta bake with this bag of goodness!
Stephanie B.
Toll house is a staple in my kitchen. Whenever we bake cookies or brownies we always use toll house. The taste is not too bitter nor too sweet, just the perfect mix!
Cherry H.
41051 169th St E Lancaster, CA 93535
These are absolutely the best cooking ingredient to add sweetness. I use them to make chocolate oatmeal, oatmeal chocolate cookies , I make my own trail mix and add them ..just love them .
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?