BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Krystal R.
I love these! they're great to have on hand if you're a baker (and if your not just in case you get the sudden urge to bake something DELICIOUS) they come in so many different varieties and sizes, and they're delicious on their own as well!
Jessica E.
New Concord, OH
These are a solid staple in my pantry. No matter what your experience level, the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the bag is doable and accessable for all skill levels. Melts great, bakes great, tastes great.
Angela V.
Enfield, CT
I often use them in my chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet chocolate is perfect. I find adding milk chocolate to cookies makes them too sweet. Definitely my go-to.
Yanelis G.
Hialeah, FL
I don't just eat this when baking. It is infact lucky if it makes it into the oven before i stuff a hand full into my mouth. this chocolate is well known everywhere and once eaten you know why.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
I totally love it coz i can use it for my birthday cakes, holiday pastries, cupcakes and more! Dark or white chocolate? It doesn't matter they all taste good anyway.
Danielle T.
This is the ONLY chocolate I use when I bake. Plus if there are any left overs after making cookies a handful of chocolate chips satisfies the chocolate craving around "that time of the month"
Sarah F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with! They have the right amount of chocolate and sweetness. They are perfect to make cookies, muffins, or anything with! My number one choice when it comes to chocolate chips.
Sarah L.
York, PA
These are hands down my favorite for making chocolate chip cookies. They are affordable and a great value for the number of cookies you can make by following the recipe on the bag. Would definitely recommend to others!
Angela G.
Hartselle, AL
Love these....taste wonderful and so many uses. Use them in cookies and cakes, melt them to pour over things, use them in pancakes, or eat them by the handful straight out of the bag! YUMMY!
Kris S.
Versailles, IN
I have used Toll House chocolate chips my entire life. Love the classic cookie recipe on the package! I couldn't think of making cookies with any other brand (and they're pretty good with a spoonful of peanut butter! :))
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?