BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
I love using these in any cookie I bake. Many of my muffins and cakes, teacher/class snacks or melted over popcorn. I'm not a fan of the semi-sweet or dark flavors but the milk chocolate and white chocolate are amazing. If I have any left over, after baking, I hide them and sneak into the kitchen to eat when no one is looking 😜 they go great in trail mix, checks mix, and anything snackable, not melted.
Shea N.
Best chocolate chips! I use them for everything from cookies to pancakes and fondue! And they worked wonders for potty training treats haha
Madalen W.
Is it bad that I always steal these out of my mom's baking cabinet? Ever since I was little, we've used Toll House semi-sweet morsels in baking, and I've gained a healthy addiction to the little semi - sweets. I've always gotten in trouble for stealing a mug of these chocolate chips and sneaking them into my room! I love these, and would recommend them to anyone who's interested in baking, or who just wants a quick sweet snack.
Deanna S.
Avon Lake, OH
There's many brands of chocolate chips out there from Hershey to gurellis and when it comes to baking I always go back to nestle. They were the ones originally invented the chocolate chip. There's something about their chocolate chip give you that nice homey feeling when you bite into a chocolate chip cookie. The always be the best chocolate chip in the best for your money as well.
Madeline M.
Use these chocolates for so many things!! My favorite thing to make with these are chocolate banana pancakes, yum. You can make so many other deserts with this or put It on your ice creams.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Nestle is the greatest! They are good on their own or as a topper/mix in for baking. Topped my avalanche cookies with them this morning.
Monika S.
These morsels are perfect for baking or even grabbing a handful and snacking on. I AM GUILTY! Perfect little size to back cupcakes, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip cookies, or even pop them into your favorite cheesecake recipe for a little special something.
Erin F.
I may not always buy Nestle chocolate chips, but I always follow the recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies. It's the best recipe I or anyone else in my family has come across and it's what I think of when I think of chocolate chip cookies. I don't do anything where meltability or other properties of the chocolate chips would matter, so the brand of chocolate doesn't matter to me so much.

Seeing this product on here made me go put two sticks of butter into a bowl to soften. I'm ready for some cookies.
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
I use these for so much. I melt them and dip my cake pops in them. I put a bunch in the center of my chocolate lava cakes. I use them in cookies, puddin, cheesecake. Really everything.
Elsa Y S.
Mission, TX
These Semi-Sweet Morsels are great for baking, covering strawberries, eating alone. They aren't overly sweet. I love throwing some into my favorite cookie recipes, bread recipes, pancakes. I've even melted some in a microwave and covered fruit with them. Try making your own PB cups they make the perfect chocolate base. Have a sweet tooth? Pop a few in your mouth to curb the feeling. Whatever you decide to do with Toll House Morsels know that you won't be going wrong. It's a great product and easy to use.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?