BY TOLL HOUSE

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Stephanie B.
Toll house is a staple in my kitchen. Whenever we bake cookies or brownies we always use toll house. The taste is not too bitter nor too sweet, just the perfect mix!
Stormie J.
These are the perfect chocolate chips for cookies. They're sweet and they're delicious. They make the perfect cookie every time and I love eating these on their own
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
These are so good! I always buy a bag and whenever I feel like I have a chocolate craving I eat a few at a time. It's so satisfying and you're not going over board!
gloria t.
This is the only brand I trust for baking with chocolate chips. When I use these in cookies, cakes or muffins, I know that they will turn out good. Some brands have a fake flavor but not these!
Brittney O.
Whittier, CA
Mmhmm! My go to chocolates! My sis loves to melt them and eat them! Very affordable prices and we eat them often!:) about every two weeks lol we bought them at Ralph's! And I would 100% refer to others
Brooke B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great to bake with! The white chocolate ones are good too! They have them at pretty much any grocery store. I'll use them anytime I make home made cookies. Deff repurchase worthy.
Morgan J.
San Antonio, TX
These chocolate chips are the perfect size for baking! They melt into cookies and give you an ooy gooey chocolaty inside. It is not as nice quality as other top brands, but it is a must better size. Repurchase worthy!
Taylor L.
Beloit, OH
I've always used Nestle Toll House for my chocolate chip cookies. I make them fairly often and everyone always loves them. Usually buy them at Giant Eagle or Walmart for a decent price!
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Oh my i love these morsels when baking! They have the beat flavor, ive tried many but my favorites would be the dark or white chocolate and the peanut butter one! From pancakes to extras in cookies or just a handful! yummm!
Jessica B.
Nampa, ID
These little morsels are perfect for baking cookies. I use these often and different varieties such as the white chocolate, peanut butter and the holiday ones as well. I never buy any other brand aside from toll house.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?