BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amy A.
Mountain View, CA
I use these chocolate chips for baking and for a fondue-style dessert around the holidays. If you are going to use them melted, make sure to add a bit of vegetable oil as you heat the chips.
Yanelis G.
Hialeah, FL
I don't just eat this when baking. It is infact lucky if it makes it into the oven before i stuff a hand full into my mouth. this chocolate is well known everywhere and once eaten you know why.
Angel S.
Orlando, FL
Yum yum and yum! Can use this for cakes, brownies, ice cream, cookies, graham crackers, etc. ect ect. Love how delicious they are. You can never do wrong with these!
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
I totally love it coz i can use it for my birthday cakes, holiday pastries, cupcakes and more! Dark or white chocolate? It doesn't matter they all taste good anyway.
Dawn B.
I love these, they are perfect for everything. Frostings, cakes, to cookies and even fudge. They make the best baked goods around! I always have a few bags in my freezer whenever I need them.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I use this when I make cookies . i put it in the top of the cookie and is so delicious to my child love it and all my family too .. you can use it in ice cream too or anything you think it :)
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
I have been around these all my life. It seems in my mothers kitchen and in my friends mothers kitchens and now in my friends kitchen and in my kitchen too! I have never used any other chip because these are perfect to me!
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Oh my i love these morsels when baking! They have the beat flavor, ive tried many but my favorites would be the dark or white chocolate and the peanut butter one! From pancakes to extras in cookies or just a handful! yummm!
Katie L.
Grand forks, ND
Toll house has always had a part in anything I made! If I have a bag of these laying around I eat them, they don't compare to other brands they are so much better. Perfect for everything.
Genya C.
These are just ok...you can make passable chocolate chip cookies with them, but I'm honestly spoiled by the versatility of the Ghirardelli chips. I know these are the original, but there are now better products out there.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?