BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Jersey Shore, PA
These tiny morsels of chocolatey goodness make your chocolate chip cookies taste so good. We even use them for indoor s'mores (graham crackers, fluff and semi sweet morsels).. YUMMY!!! A must have in everyone's cupboard.
Beth G.
Kewaunee, WI
Love tollhouse chocolate!! The only chocolate chip cookie recipe I use. The price point is good. I use these in any chocolate baking I do. I usually pick up a dollar general price is good. Have repurchased many times.
Dorene B.
CA
Love toll house morsels. I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip banana nut bread. Of course, a lot of the times I just eat them straight from the package! LOL!
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
These are the best chocolates to use for when your baking cookies or brownies! Or when you simply want to pop some chocolate into your mouth on those craving days !
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Uhh I could eat a whole back if it was acceptable! My family and I make chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries around Christmas with these. There perfect and you won't regret buying them.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is my favorite product for when my baking needs include chocolate chip cookies. You can't count on the best flavor and the meltyest most delicious bakes goods.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I bake a lot and my specialty is chocolate chip cookies. I make them many different ways and always use toll house brand morsels. The flavor of the chocolate is great and they melt perfectly for super easy fudge recipe.
Calypso H.
These are the best chocolate chips. I even eat these alone handful after handful. The flavor is a dull flavor like other chocolate chips! They are great for
Baking as well. I buy them from my
Local publix all the time
Jennifer D.
One of my favorites for baking. I put them in my different varieties of cookies and I sometimes even melt the milk chocolate ones for chocolate covered strawberries and gummy bears. So good
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
Christmas is coming up and that mean cookies cookies cookies !!!! These are the sweetest and more yummy chocolate chips you can find. They are a bit pricy but everyone is going to love your cookies! You can literally get them anywhere and it's totally worth it
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?