BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rachel A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great not only for cookies but I will put then on brownies right before I put them in the oven. They're a big hit and it add a little something other then using frosting. I will also eat them to curb my chocolate cravings.
Alexis P.
Sawyer, OK
I love nestles chocolate. I use these when I'm making chocolate chip cookies or I'll eat them if I want something sweet to eat I'll eat 4 or 5 and they're sweet enough to give you your sugar fix you need.
Liv F.
By far my favorite chocolate chips!! I use these to eat plain, to make hot fudge and to make cookies. I've tried others and they are way too sweet these are perfect!!
Christine M.
Sebring, FL
I use the recipe on the back every Christmas to make chocolate chip cookies that are soo gooey and delicious! I also love to eat them right out of the bag or put them on top of my ice cream :)
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious you can use them in any dessert . They are very affordable. The flavor is yummy . I wouldn't use any other brand. I bought mine at Stop and Shop.
Angel S.
Orlando, FL
Yum yum and yum! Can use this for cakes, brownies, ice cream, cookies, graham crackers, etc. ect ect. Love how delicious they are. You can never do wrong with these!
Palmer R.
I know you are supposed to cook with these, but they are so good that there are times when I can't help but eat them from the bag. So sweet in the best way possible!
Sarah L.
York, PA
These are hands down my favorite for making chocolate chip cookies. They are affordable and a great value for the number of cookies you can make by following the recipe on the bag. Would definitely recommend to others!
Nikki P.
Cross Lanes
Who doesn't love chocolate that melts so easily ?!?!!!! These chocolate chips make it easy for you to bake with or even cover some strawberries !!!! Toll house knows what's up when it's time for chocolate chip cookies !
Erin L.
Barling, AR
Toll House chips are great for baking and melting. They have a rich chocolate flavor. One of the nice things is that they come in several flavors and several types of chocolate. My fav: white chocolate and cinnamon morsels.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back