BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh yes! Best for baking and adding into Sundays. Or to everything in general. I love these so much I've eaten all Whole bag on my own instead of putting them in brownies..
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I use these and the minis for baking cupcakes, cookies, and pancakes. But, they don't melt very well. They either burn or gets all chunky, I love them for baking. but, for dipped strawberries and other dips I don't like it.
Nikki P.
Cross Lanes
Who doesn't love chocolate that melts so easily ?!?!!!! These chocolate chips make it easy for you to bake with or even cover some strawberries !!!! Toll house knows what's up when it's time for chocolate chip cookies !
Krystal R.
I love these! they're great to have on hand if you're a baker (and if your not just in case you get the sudden urge to bake something DELICIOUS) they come in so many different varieties and sizes, and they're delicious on their own as well!
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious you can use them in any dessert . They are very affordable. The flavor is yummy . I wouldn't use any other brand. I bought mine at Stop and Shop.
Kris S.
Versailles, IN
I have used Toll House chocolate chips my entire life. Love the classic cookie recipe on the package! I couldn't think of making cookies with any other brand (and they're pretty good with a spoonful of peanut butter! :))
Liv F.
By far my favorite chocolate chips!! I use these to eat plain, to make hot fudge and to make cookies. I've tried others and they are way too sweet these are perfect!!
Christina R.
Brenham, TX
This is one product that my home is never without. I use it in just about every dessert recipe. If you need just a little sweet to satisfy that sweet tooth, just a few of these does the trick.
Erin L.
Barling, AR
Toll House chips are great for baking and melting. They have a rich chocolate flavor. One of the nice things is that they come in several flavors and several types of chocolate. My fav: white chocolate and cinnamon morsels.
Kenzie S.
Stuart, FL
The only issue I have is that my boyfriend with a tree nut allergy can't have anything that includes them due to the fact that they are made in a factory with nuts! As for the actual product they come in handy quite often.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?