BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
Nestle morsels are my go-to chocolate chips for baking. I use them for pies, cookies and Chex Muddy Buddies. They are semi-sweet morsels, so they melt perfectly and make any dessert taste that much better. They are also AMAZING by themselves or as an ice cream topping!
Rebekah S.
Beale Afb, CA
I always keep a bag of these hidden in the kitchen! My husband and I both have terrible sweet tooth's so I hide them in different shelves, or drawers etc. I bake a lot and typically put them in cookies, breads, and muffins.I also sometimes just "need" my chocolate fix and don't want to run out to the store for a whole candy bar which these fulfill fully. Personal treat - keeping a little container of these chocolate chips in the fridge so they're cool and hard and just letting them melt on my tongue really helps satisfy so I don't over indulge!
Angela B.
Milton, WI
How can you say anything at all bad about something that has the word 'chocolate' and 'morsels' in one sentence? lol I cook and bake quite a bit and my fiance's fav thing in the world is good old fashioned CC cookies. So, i always have some of these yummy 'morsels' on hand. I have to hide them though, because my fiance will dig into them bit by bit and they will be gone in less than a week! So, they go in the fridge right behind the mustard, which he despises. Voila! No more morsel theft! These choc chips bake perfectly and taste wonderful.
Angela M.
Galien, MI
I bake lots of cookies with my kids. I always use toll house for the best flavor. I've had the recipe on the bag memorized since I was about 12. I also like to keep a bag in the fridge for when I feel like I need a handful of chocolate. The semi-sweet are my favorite.
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
These are a staple in our house! Everyone once in a while a my boyfriend or I will get the craving for some homemade chocolate chip cookies so I always make sure I have some Tollhouse morsels on hand. I've tried other semi-sweet morsels and nothing compares to the flavor of the Nestlé ones. Not only are they a must for Tollhouse cookies, but these morsels also make a great ganache and fondue.
Denise S.
Fort Mohave, AZ
I began my love affair with these wonderful morsels of delight, when I was 10 years old! Making the Toll House chocolate chip cookies for my family. When anyone wanted something sweet they always came to me! Now with so many new recipes out there, I even use them for decorations and on cheesecakes. Melt them in sauces etc. I would never even try another brand 😍 Don't hesitate to use a partial bag for a recipe! Just close the bag and save the rest for later. They taste just the same later.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
I love using these in any cookie I bake. Many of my muffins and cakes, teacher/class snacks or melted over popcorn. I'm not a fan of the semi-sweet or dark flavors but the milk chocolate and white chocolate are amazing. If I have any left over, after baking, I hide them and sneak into the kitchen to eat when no one is looking 😜 they go great in trail mix, checks mix, and anything snackable, not melted.
Shea N.
Best chocolate chips! I use them for everything from cookies to pancakes and fondue! And they worked wonders for potty training treats haha
Madalen W.
Is it bad that I always steal these out of my mom's baking cabinet? Ever since I was little, we've used Toll House semi-sweet morsels in baking, and I've gained a healthy addiction to the little semi - sweets. I've always gotten in trouble for stealing a mug of these chocolate chips and sneaking them into my room! I love these, and would recommend them to anyone who's interested in baking, or who just wants a quick sweet snack.
Deanna S.
Avon Lake, OH
There's many brands of chocolate chips out there from Hershey to gurellis and when it comes to baking I always go back to nestle. They were the ones originally invented the chocolate chip. There's something about their chocolate chip give you that nice homey feeling when you bite into a chocolate chip cookie. The always be the best chocolate chip in the best for your money as well.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?