BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer P.
Disputanta, VA
These are the chocolate chips that I use in cookies and cupcakes. I also like to make pudding cake with them. They're really good and they're also really good by themselves as snack because they're just a little bitter.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Tollhouse morsels are perfect for any occasion. Whether it be chocolate chip cookies, homemade s'mores or chocolate covered pretzels, you can never go wrong with these mini chocolaate chips.
Nikki P.
Cross Lanes
Who doesn't love chocolate that melts so easily ?!?!!!! These chocolate chips make it easy for you to bake with or even cover some strawberries !!!! Toll house knows what's up when it's time for chocolate chip cookies !
Angel S.
Orlando, FL
Yum yum and yum! Can use this for cakes, brownies, ice cream, cookies, graham crackers, etc. ect ect. Love how delicious they are. You can never do wrong with these!
Kelly F.
These are the best chocolate chips! They're sweet enough for anything, but not too sweet. They go great in cookies, pancakes, and really anything else. Definitely my go to for chocolate chips!
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh yes! Best for baking and adding into Sundays. Or to everything in general. I love these so much I've eaten all Whole bag on my own instead of putting them in brownies..
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
My favorite chocolate chips to use. I've tried many other and they simply don't compare. The bag always has the recipe on the back which has always been a staple in my house since i was a kid.
Jaima J.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with, Whenever they are on sale I try to stock up and my husband and I love the cookie recipe on the back! Its the best.
Bryanna Y.
Clinton, MS
These are delicious! Whether you are baking them into deliciously delectable Nestlè Toll House cookies or eating them straight out of the bag, these are definitely something that every house should keep like a staple food.
Palmer R.
I know you are supposed to cook with these, but they are so good that there are times when I can't help but eat them from the bag. So sweet in the best way possible!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?