BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Malia T.
Eugene, OR
LOVE these! I will literally eat them straight out of the bag instead of using them to cook with LOL. I really love chocolate in the semi sweet ones are perfect. Taste amazing in desserts as well. Totally worth your money
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Tollhouse morsels are perfect for any occasion. Whether it be chocolate chip cookies, homemade s'mores or chocolate covered pretzels, you can never go wrong with these mini chocolaate chips.
Lauren W.
Alliance , OH
My favorite chocolate chips! I use these in cookies, cakes, brownies and even as a craving snack every once in awhile. I definitely recommend buying and using these!
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
My family hS been baking with toll house chocolate chips for as long as I can remember. Always good quality and the recipie for chocolate chip cookies that's printed on the bag is top notch!
Jaima J.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with, Whenever they are on sale I try to stock up and my husband and I love the cookie recipe on the back! Its the best.
Bryanna Y.
Clinton, MS
These are delicious! Whether you are baking them into deliciously delectable Nestlè Toll House cookies or eating them straight out of the bag, these are definitely something that every house should keep like a staple food.
Sarah L.
York, PA
These are hands down my favorite for making chocolate chip cookies. They are affordable and a great value for the number of cookies you can make by following the recipe on the bag. Would definitely recommend to others!
Angela G.
Hartselle, AL
Love these....taste wonderful and so many uses. Use them in cookies and cakes, melt them to pour over things, use them in pancakes, or eat them by the handful straight out of the bag! YUMMY!
Palmer R.
I know you are supposed to cook with these, but they are so good that there are times when I can't help but eat them from the bag. So sweet in the best way possible!
Nathalie L.
I love using these with cookies and cupcakes. Sometimes to get my chocolate fix I eat them right out of the bag! They may not be as good as the Hershey brand, but they are still pretty good.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?