BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gabriela G.
Valencia Venezuela
It's you need to prepare cookies and you don't know how, this is your best option cause in a simple way you will do it by yourself
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Estás chispas de chocolate son excelente siempre las utilizo para hacer galletas chocolate chips, se la agrego a los Cupcakes y cakes, su sabor es suave y delicioso
Chrysthel S.
I love these chocolate chips! These are perfect for baking or just for a sweet snack. They are sold just about anywhere which is very convenient for an avid baker like me! I tend to use these for pancake mix and when i make cookies from scratch. The chocolate is sweet and melts quickly in your mouth. The texture isn't to over whelming which is nice! I highly recommend these for avid bakers or a quick treat!
Jennifer M.
The one and only chocolate chip morsels that we use in our chocolate chip cookies and for all of our holiday baking ! Traditional quality taste our family has trusted for many generations ! Rich, creamy and chocolatey goodness of my Mom's famous chocolate chip cookies !
Megan A.
North Olmsted, OH
Really, what's not to love about these chocolate chips. They're perfect for baking and I would never consider even reaching for another brand when whipping up some cookies. Plus, they're great for when you have that chocolate craving. I love just getting a little dixie cup and filling it up. Perfect size for that quick little snack without demolishing the whole bag.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
Nestle morsels are my go-to chocolate chips for baking. I use them for pies, cookies and Chex Muddy Buddies. They are semi-sweet morsels, so they melt perfectly and make any dessert taste that much better. They are also AMAZING by themselves or as an ice cream topping!
Rebekah S.
Beale Afb, CA
I always keep a bag of these hidden in the kitchen! My husband and I both have terrible sweet tooth's so I hide them in different shelves, or drawers etc. I bake a lot and typically put them in cookies, breads, and muffins.I also sometimes just "need" my chocolate fix and don't want to run out to the store for a whole candy bar which these fulfill fully. Personal treat - keeping a little container of these chocolate chips in the fridge so they're cool and hard and just letting them melt on my tongue really helps satisfy so I don't over indulge!
Angela B.
Milton, WI
How can you say anything at all bad about something that has the word 'chocolate' and 'morsels' in one sentence? lol I cook and bake quite a bit and my fiance's fav thing in the world is good old fashioned CC cookies. So, i always have some of these yummy 'morsels' on hand. I have to hide them though, because my fiance will dig into them bit by bit and they will be gone in less than a week! So, they go in the fridge right behind the mustard, which he despises. Voila! No more morsel theft! These choc chips bake perfectly and taste wonderful.
Angela M.
Galien, MI
I bake lots of cookies with my kids. I always use toll house for the best flavor. I've had the recipe on the bag memorized since I was about 12. I also like to keep a bag in the fridge for when I feel like I need a handful of chocolate. The semi-sweet are my favorite.
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
These are a staple in our house! Everyone once in a while a my boyfriend or I will get the craving for some homemade chocolate chip cookies so I always make sure I have some Tollhouse morsels on hand. I've tried other semi-sweet morsels and nothing compares to the flavor of the Nestlé ones. Not only are they a must for Tollhouse cookies, but these morsels also make a great ganache and fondue.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?