BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
megan g.
Toll house morsels are absolutely fantastic for those bakers out there. I personally bake a lot and enjoy it and I've used this product to make ganache and chocolate chip cookies. I think it's inexpensive and well worth the buy
Sarah F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with! They have the right amount of chocolate and sweetness. They are perfect to make cookies, muffins, or anything with! My number one choice when it comes to chocolate chips.
Nikki P.
Cross Lanes
Who doesn't love chocolate that melts so easily ?!?!!!! These chocolate chips make it easy for you to bake with or even cover some strawberries !!!! Toll house knows what's up when it's time for chocolate chip cookies !
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
I have been around these all my life. It seems in my mothers kitchen and in my friends mothers kitchens and now in my friends kitchen and in my kitchen too! I have never used any other chip because these are perfect to me!
Liv F.
By far my favorite chocolate chips!! I use these to eat plain, to make hot fudge and to make cookies. I've tried others and they are way too sweet these are perfect!!
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
My family hS been baking with toll house chocolate chips for as long as I can remember. Always good quality and the recipie for chocolate chip cookies that's printed on the bag is top notch!
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious you can use them in any dessert . They are very affordable. The flavor is yummy . I wouldn't use any other brand. I bought mine at Stop and Shop.
Angela G.
Hartselle, AL
Love these....taste wonderful and so many uses. Use them in cookies and cakes, melt them to pour over things, use them in pancakes, or eat them by the handful straight out of the bag! YUMMY!
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh yes! Best for baking and adding into Sundays. Or to everything in general. I love these so much I've eaten all Whole bag on my own instead of putting them in brownies..
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I use this when I make cookies . i put it in the top of the cookie and is so delicious to my child love it and all my family too .. you can use it in ice cream too or anything you think it :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?