BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Angela V.
Enfield, CT
I often use them in my chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet chocolate is perfect. I find adding milk chocolate to cookies makes them too sweet. Definitely my go-to.
bridget c.
Perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe my whole family enjoys! And it's very cheap and easy. I typically get mine at my local grocery store! ( They're really good to snack on while cooking! ) Totally will continue to buy.
Jennifer F.
Oscoda, Mi
I always buy a bag of these when I do my grocery shopping. Toll House is my favorite brand and I use them for more than just cookies. I like putting them in pancakes for my kids and they're also really good in banana bread!
Amber B.
These chocolate morsels are the best I use them every single recipe I do just that little touch and baking them into my recipe or adding them on top it's the perfect topping to decorate your stuff
Amanda H.
Liberty, MS
Where do I start! These chocolate morsals are perfect for any of your baking needs! I use them for all my baking needs! I use them especially when baking my homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!! They are always a big hit to any dessert you are making!
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
We use these every year for Christmas to make candy. It makes beautiful candy. The color pops great. And the flavor of chocolate is great. Great price always in stock. Walmart carries them so no searching all over fornit
Jennifer R.
Naples, FL
As Phoebe from Friends says, "Nes-leh Toll-hawse" lol this is every chocolate chip cookies' must-have ingredient! I always use Nestle Tollhouse, the decadent yet affordable chocolate chip!
Lauren W.
Alliance , OH
My favorite chocolate chips! I use these in cookies, cakes, brownies and even as a craving snack every once in awhile. I definitely recommend buying and using these!
Kelly F.
These are the best chocolate chips! They're sweet enough for anything, but not too sweet. They go great in cookies, pancakes, and really anything else. Definitely my go to for chocolate chips!
Samantha P.
Toll house morsels are absolutely fantastic for those bakers out there. I personally bake a lot and enjoy it and I've used this product to make ganache and chocolate chip cookies. I think it's inexpensive and well worth the buy
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?