BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
We use these every year for Christmas to make candy. It makes beautiful candy. The color pops great. And the flavor of chocolate is great. Great price always in stock. Walmart carries them so no searching all over fornit
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
I have been around these all my life. It seems in my mothers kitchen and in my friends mothers kitchens and now in my friends kitchen and in my kitchen too! I have never used any other chip because these are perfect to me!
Maura L.
These are the only chocolate chips that I use to bake with. There are so many recipes that call for them, and you don't even have to use them for baking. I find myself snacking on them all the time, and highly suggest them!
Sarah F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with! They have the right amount of chocolate and sweetness. They are perfect to make cookies, muffins, or anything with! My number one choice when it comes to chocolate chips.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
These little chocolate chips are must for my homemade chocolate chip cookies! Plus they're great to give to my niece and nephew when they come over for a little snack
Angela V.
Enfield, CT
I often use them in my chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet chocolate is perfect. I find adding milk chocolate to cookies makes them too sweet. Definitely my go-to.
Samantha P.
Toll house morsels are absolutely fantastic for those bakers out there. I personally bake a lot and enjoy it and I've used this product to make ganache and chocolate chip cookies. I think it's inexpensive and well worth the buy
Amanda H.
Liberty, MS
Where do I start! These chocolate morsals are perfect for any of your baking needs! I use them for all my baking needs! I use them especially when baking my homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!! They are always a big hit to any dessert you are making!
Rachel A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great not only for cookies but I will put then on brownies right before I put them in the oven. They're a big hit and it add a little something other then using frosting. I will also eat them to curb my chocolate cravings.
Jennifer F.
Oscoda, Mi
I always buy a bag of these when I do my grocery shopping. Toll House is my favorite brand and I use them for more than just cookies. I like putting them in pancakes for my kids and they're also really good in banana bread!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?