BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Exactly what they said it was. A giant bag of Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels. The bag comes with a pinch-seal type closure so you can keep it fresh without having to put it in another container. There were no clumps of melted-together morsels, nor were there any "white" morsels. These all looked like high-quality Nestle choco-chips just like you find in the store.
Caitlin B.
Cullman, AL
I've been a professional pastry chef and bake in my home at least four times a week. I've tried every brand of chocolate chunk/morsel/chip known to man kind. All the way from to store brand to America's beloved Hershey to Ghirardelli and beyond fancier. The truth is, this the baking chocolate to end all chocolates. It holds its shape when needed (i.e. cookies or muffins, etc.) When making a ganache, it melts so smoothly...it's like a piece of art. From ganache to chocolate frosting, it blends like a dream and never hardens. It's also delicious to just open the bag and pour it into your mouth. So in my home and in my bakery, I will never used anything besides good old Nestle Toll House (said in the Pheobe Buffet voice!).
Amanda L.
Hoquiam , WA
Some of my earliest memories are of my mother, siblings and I making chocolate chip cookies with this brand. I've tried other brands, but they are not quite the same. It needs just that right flavor to bring back those happy memories of childhood.

I can't count the number and variety of recipes in which I've used these morsels. My favorite recipes are Chocolate Banana Bread, and Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocolate-Banana-Bread/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=chocolate%20banana%20bread&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page (favorite recipe using this brand of morsels)
Laurel K.
Matthews, NC
Perfect for baking and simply snacking on. I'm not gonna lie, I throw a handful in my homemade trail mix for fun! So deciduous and not too sweet. Perfect with my salty snacks and my banana bread!
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
These chocolate chips are very delicious alone, in cookies, in brownies, oatmeal, and more. They taste rich and creamy as all chocolate should. I feel like it is worth the price
Syleethia H.
Bowling Green, KY
These are the perfect go to chocolate chips to bake with. No weird taste and bakes to the perfect texture, holds shape and melts in your mouth!
Lena L.
Best baking chocolates out there! I love using them when I make peanut butter balls or when making brekkie cookies! They are always a great price and taste great!
Vishra P.
I absolutely love making pancakes and cookies with these semi sweet chocolate chips. Sometimes I would also add chocolate chips to my hot cocoa during winter. The quality is perfect it's not overly sweet and chocolatey. Prices very affordable times and they offer coupons.
Danielle D.
San Diego, CA
You won't hear a complaint in my home when I use Nestle Toll House Morsels. I do a LOT of baking in my home and my little one is usually standing on her kitchen stool to help out--so there are a lot of chocolate chips going in the mixing bowl AND someone's little mouth, too. These chips melt beautifully and taste like real chocolate. I've tried other brands that just didn't do the job or have the right taste. Our new favorite is the dark chocolate chip--perfect for my favorite chocolate bundt cake recipe.
Milena d.
Johns Creek, GA
O que faz um bom cookie de chocolate? A qualidade dos ingredientes usados na receita. Por isso que só uso Toll House Morsels nas minhas receitas. Como são maiores que os chocolate chips convencionais, os cookies ficam muito mais saborosos, com pedaços maiores de chocolate!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?