BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
These are the best chocolate chips! I use the for baking and for snacking by the handful. I always use the semi-sweet morsels instead of milk chocolate and every recipe is better for it.
Palmer R.
I know you are supposed to cook with these, but they are so good that there are times when I can't help but eat them from the bag. So sweet in the best way possible!
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I use these and the minis for baking cupcakes, cookies, and pancakes. But, they don't melt very well. They either burn or gets all chunky, I love them for baking. but, for dipped strawberries and other dips I don't like it.
Liv F.
By far my favorite chocolate chips!! I use these to eat plain, to make hot fudge and to make cookies. I've tried others and they are way too sweet these are perfect!!
Brittany D.
Tallahassee, FL
These chocolate chips are the perfect bite-sized treat. We use them to make the best ganache, the most delicious chocolate-chip cookies, and just to eat straight from the bag. They are soo addicting but sooo well worth it.
Nikki P.
Cross Lanes
Who doesn't love chocolate that melts so easily ?!?!!!! These chocolate chips make it easy for you to bake with or even cover some strawberries !!!! Toll house knows what's up when it's time for chocolate chip cookies !
Maranda G.
Apopka, FL
I think everyone out there uses these or has used these for cookies/baking, including myself.. But I also LOVE to put them in my vanilla bean Ice cream! Occasionally I will also put some in my smoothies and it is so good!
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh yes! Best for baking and adding into Sundays. Or to everything in general. I love these so much I've eaten all Whole bag on my own instead of putting them in brownies..
Kris S.
Versailles, IN
I have used Toll House chocolate chips my entire life. Love the classic cookie recipe on the package! I couldn't think of making cookies with any other brand (and they're pretty good with a spoonful of peanut butter! :))
Shanna G.
These chocolate chip morsels are delicious. I like to use them to make chocolate chip pancakes cookies and muffins. they are even good just to snack on by themselves.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?