BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marie B.
Dothan, AL
Let me just say I make candy mostly for family. I use semi sweet morsels on most of them, it adds such a richness and I thoroughly enjoy the flavor.

I have more than just the semi sweet in my cupboard right now, I also have the milk chocolate, white chocolate and peanut butter. I never go without these because I may need to whip something up at anytime. These are semi sweet chips are also great for chocolate ganache, which is one of my ultimate fav's!

I also have used the peanut butter and semi sweet morsels to ice cupcakes straight out of the oven, holy crap on a cracker! it was so good! I just put a handful of the mix on each cupcake let sit for about 10 minutes came back with a butter knife and spread it around as it was soft and yummo!

Laura C.
Raleigh, NC
Still wins as the best go-to morsel. Hershey's doesn't compare. Some of the fancy brands are good, but too pricey. These are always good, and nothing beats a toll house cookie.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
When it comes to chocolate chips, nothing is better than Nestle Tollhouse morsels.  They are perfect for baking and for adding something sweet to homemade trailmix!
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Perfect to cook with. Kinda pricey but a better buy. More flavor than generic chips. Easily melted. Not good as a dip because it burns easily but wonderful for muffins and cookies
Angela C.
Tampa, FL
Whether they are going in my cookies or I'm eating them alone by the handful, these sweet chips are always in my pantry! They are typically on sale at my local Target or food store so price is reasonable. Can't bake without em!
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Exactly what they said it was. A giant bag of Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels. The bag comes with a pinch-seal type closure so you can keep it fresh without having to put it in another container. There were no clumps of melted-together morsels, nor were there any "white" morsels. These all looked like high-quality Nestle choco-chips just like you find in the store.
Caitlin B.
Cullman, AL
I've been a professional pastry chef and bake in my home at least four times a week. I've tried every brand of chocolate chunk/morsel/chip known to man kind. All the way from to store brand to America's beloved Hershey to Ghirardelli and beyond fancier. The truth is, this the baking chocolate to end all chocolates. It holds its shape when needed (i.e. cookies or muffins, etc.) When making a ganache, it melts so smoothly...it's like a piece of art. From ganache to chocolate frosting, it blends like a dream and never hardens. It's also delicious to just open the bag and pour it into your mouth. So in my home and in my bakery, I will never used anything besides good old Nestle Toll House (said in the Pheobe Buffet voice!).
Amanda L.
Hoquiam , WA
Some of my earliest memories are of my mother, siblings and I making chocolate chip cookies with this brand. I've tried other brands, but they are not quite the same. It needs just that right flavor to bring back those happy memories of childhood.

I can't count the number and variety of recipes in which I've used these morsels. My favorite recipes are Chocolate Banana Bread, and Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocolate-Banana-Bread/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=chocolate%20banana%20bread&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page (favorite recipe using this brand of morsels)
Laurel K.
Matthews, NC
Perfect for baking and simply snacking on. I'm not gonna lie, I throw a handful in my homemade trail mix for fun! So deciduous and not too sweet. Perfect with my salty snacks and my banana bread!
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
These chocolate chips are very delicious alone, in cookies, in brownies, oatmeal, and more. They taste rich and creamy as all chocolate should. I feel like it is worth the price
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?