BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
I have been around these all my life. It seems in my mothers kitchen and in my friends mothers kitchens and now in my friends kitchen and in my kitchen too! I have never used any other chip because these are perfect to me!
Bryanna Y.
Clinton, MS
These are delicious! Whether you are baking them into deliciously delectable Nestlè Toll House cookies or eating them straight out of the bag, these are definitely something that every house should keep like a staple food.
Stephanie F.
I put these in my kids pancakes every Sunday. They are a staple in our home. I know that they will always provide the perfect consistency for chocolate chip pancakes. Toll house is anaerobic my family has always trusted.
Danielle T.
This is the ONLY chocolate I use when I bake. Plus if there are any left overs after making cookies a handful of chocolate chips satisfies the chocolate craving around "that time of the month"
Jennifer R.
Naples, FL
As Phoebe from Friends says, "Nes-leh Toll-hawse" lol this is every chocolate chip cookies' must-have ingredient! I always use Nestle Tollhouse, the decadent yet affordable chocolate chip!
Yajaira P.
T the best chocolate chips around there's no other brand better when you're baking chocolate chip cookies chocolate chip cake anything that involves chocolate chips this is the only way to go
Yanelis G.
Hialeah, FL
I don't just eat this when baking. It is infact lucky if it makes it into the oven before i stuff a hand full into my mouth. this chocolate is well known everywhere and once eaten you know why.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
My family hS been baking with toll house chocolate chips for as long as I can remember. Always good quality and the recipie for chocolate chip cookies that's printed on the bag is top notch!
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I use these and the minis for baking cupcakes, cookies, and pancakes. But, they don't melt very well. They either burn or gets all chunky, I love them for baking. but, for dipped strawberries and other dips I don't like it.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
These are the best chocolate chips! I use the for baking and for snacking by the handful. I always use the semi-sweet morsels instead of milk chocolate and every recipe is better for it.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?