BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittany D.
Tallahassee, FL
These chocolate chips are the perfect bite-sized treat. We use them to make the best ganache, the most delicious chocolate-chip cookies, and just to eat straight from the bag. They are soo addicting but sooo well worth it.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh yes! Best for baking and adding into Sundays. Or to everything in general. I love these so much I've eaten all Whole bag on my own instead of putting them in brownies..
Amanda C.
Boise, ID
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I will ever use! I use it in all things that require chocolate chips, muffins, cookies or pancakes! They are even good on their own or in trail mix.
Sarah L.
York, PA
These are hands down my favorite for making chocolate chip cookies. They are affordable and a great value for the number of cookies you can make by following the recipe on the bag. Would definitely recommend to others!
Becky B.
Hopkinton, MA
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips. They are close in price to the store brands, yet they taste 10x better. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if people didn't always stop me.
Jaima J.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with, Whenever they are on sale I try to stock up and my husband and I love the cookie recipe on the back! Its the best.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
These are the best chocolate chips! I use the for baking and for snacking by the handful. I always use the semi-sweet morsels instead of milk chocolate and every recipe is better for it.
Liv F.
By far my favorite chocolate chips!! I use these to eat plain, to make hot fudge and to make cookies. I've tried others and they are way too sweet these are perfect!!
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I use this when I make cookies . i put it in the top of the cookie and is so delicious to my child love it and all my family too .. you can use it in ice cream too or anything you think it :)
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious you can use them in any dessert . They are very affordable. The flavor is yummy . I wouldn't use any other brand. I bought mine at Stop and Shop.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?