BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kat A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved using Nestlé toll house chocolate chips! Very great for baking, and making yummy desserts! Very affordable and great quality chocolate. I always make chocolate chip cookies, fudge, and other desserts with this!
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are perfect chocolate chips for making cookies, they are semi sweet and delicious, they also are great to add to trail mix for the kids as well as adding them to brownie mix and making them extra chocolaty. I purchase a bag of these almost every time we go to the store.
Angelica P.
Use these for everything chocolate chip cookies brownies pancakes even ice cream sometimes the taste is amazing it really shines through great value you could get it basically anywhere I would definitely reproach is this all the time
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great rich taste. They are great to use for cooking and making desserts. Since they are not extremely sweet they make a great add on, since they won't mess with the taste of the dessert you are making
Megan A.
Freeland, PA
I use these for my chocolate chip cookies every time. They are well worth the price for the amazing flavor they give off! They are better than other brands im my opinion and are the only ones i buy.
Kelli A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle always has the best baking chocolate. Great price too! I always find them at big y and stop n shop so they are easy to get! There are so many recipes that you can make with the little
Drops of heaven!
Breann D.
Isleton, CA
The only way to enjoy chocolate chip cookies is to make them yourself. Nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate chips are the best for baking cookies. Real butter and pure vanilla extract are also very important ingredients for the perfect cookies.
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this product, I use this every time I bake chocolate chip cookies, just like my mom does, this product is timeless and always delicious. I like that the product has always tasted the same and would recommend this to a friend.
Maddie F.
Nummyness so yeah that's all I got to say about this nummy nummy good for my tummy however bad for my body but hey who cares about that am I right ;D no, I'm wrong... we all care.... some more than others...
Marlea P.
You can use these in so many different things. They are a great value because they are so diverse. You can melt them down. Or use them in chocolate chip cookies. They are repurchase worthy for sure. :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?