Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,646 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
These make the best cookies with the recipe on the back. I also love to eat these with almonds and other nuts as a nice trail mix. They can be kind of expensive, but you can buy huge bags of them at Costco for a bit cheaper.
I love baking, and whenever I'm making a chocolate chip cookie from scratch, I always reach for these. Toll House is a brand I love and respect and I always buy their products versus other brands.
Perfect for baking chocolate chip cookies. These have a great flavor and bake so perfectly. Easy to find at a local grocery store and good price. Also, very fun to just eat out of the bag. I've purchased these so many times!
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are my favorite brand. I love that they include the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back. Now I'll probably go bake some chocolate chip cookies today haha!
These are the OG chocolate chips and best in cookies, in cupcakes, brownies and on cereal. My dad sprinkles some on his cereal with frozen mixed berries and nuts. So yummy!
Tollhouse chocolate chips are the one and only choc chips I use. I can eat them plain and absolutely LOVE them in cookies!!! I use them in any cooking that calls for choc chips. Even their white choc milk choc chips are amazing.
Yum. Is all I have to say. These are a great snack to stick in a baggy, to melt over strawberries, or even make trail mix! They are prefect for so many different things!
Makes the best chocolate chips cookies ever! Also good for melting and dipping pretzels into. My son and I also made chocolate dipped potato chips. I've tried "bargain" brands, and they are no comparison. Great taste and value!
These are amazing for baking. I love them in cookies. The milk chocolate tastes perfect. It's affordable and you can find them anywhere. Just used them today actually!
I love to bake with these chips but at the holidays I like to keep a bag in my freezer. My kids and I love having a quick chocolate snck without going crazy! They taste amazing! We love to add the frozen chips to hot chocolate!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos