BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Madison E.
Butler, PA
Toll House Morsels are the best to bake with! Toll house is the yummiest recipe, and the chocolate chip cookie recipe comes on the back of this packaging! I buy these at walmart.
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
Is there anything else when it comes to these lol....of course:) love baking and candy making with nestle, from cookies to a drizzle on Rice Krispie treats to dipping strawberries in them yum!!!
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH
These chips are the best chips to use when making sweets. I also love the milk chocolate chips too.
The recipes are endless but the one on the bag for cookies is my favorite.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are perfect for baking just about anything! I use them for brownies, chocolate ganache, cookies, cheesecake bars, and much more. They taste great. Recommend these!
Michelle R.
There's just no point in using anything but Nestle's. They have the perfect balance of sweet and not. I bake with these or nothing at all and the price is always good!
Brienna O.
These chocolate chips are my go to for cookies, and just eating out of the bag! I've used other chocolate chips but honestly toll house is my favorite I use them all the time! I always and only buy toll house for my cookies!
Jona K.
These is my childhood. My goodness, so many great memories of my mom baking Nestle toll house cookies. The taste and quality are the same today as they were 30+ years when I was a little girl.
Lauren W.
Alliance , OH
My favorite chocolate chips! I use these in cookies, cakes, brownies and even as a craving snack every once in awhile. I definitely recommend buying and using these!
Maranda G.
Apopka, FL
I think everyone out there uses these or has used these for cookies/baking, including myself.. But I also LOVE to put them in my vanilla bean Ice cream! Occasionally I will also put some in my smoothies and it is so good!
Rachel A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great not only for cookies but I will put then on brownies right before I put them in the oven. They're a big hit and it add a little something other then using frosting. I will also eat them to curb my chocolate cravings.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?