BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
kaitlyn o.
Love these! I bake all of my chocolate chip cookies from scratch using the recipe on the back. They always turn out so delicious. I always use the milk chocolate ones.
Brooklyn M.
Perfect for any type of chocolate craving such as cookies, brownies, or desserts. I love the rich chocolate taste. They are affordable and can be found on sale at a great price. I recommend!
Mari N.
We have huge bags of this semi sweet chocolate morsels. My hubby use these when baking chocolate chips and walnut cookies. I love it's taste...it's not boring sweet. My daughter always sneak to eat a handful of this chocolate morsels.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
These are great! They're super affordable and they taste great. You can use them in chocolate chip cookie, muffins, or melt them to cover some of your favorite snacks!
Elizabeth  F.
Dallas, PA
There is nothing that I don't love doing with these chips! They are amazing in ice cream and even melted down and poured over chocolate. You can't beat the price for the amazing flavor that you get! I love baking with them
RyLiah L.
Don't let the semi-sweet title fool you, they're still good. I eat these at least 4 days a week in my pancakes or waffles. They're the best chocolate chips, well to me they are. I recommend these to everyone, you won't be disappointed.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI
It isn't a cookie if it wasn't made with Nestlé Chocolate chips! I have tried various store brands but they just don't taste the same as the Nestlé brand. This is the only brand I will grab when making my holiday treats! I haven't tried anything from their line yet that I haven't liked.
Lauren F.
Louisville, KY
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking homemade chocolate chip cookies! My grandma has always had these in the pantry for as long as I can remember. The best!!
Jheysa P.
These are so amazinggggggggg😍🙌🏻 I am a chocoholic.😭 lol I love everything & anything chocolate, I use these to make my own double fudge brownies, add it into my hot cocoa, even mix it in my pancakes 😛
Kelly Lua F.
I love nestle! They are actually my second favorite chocolate chip to bake with (my favorite is Hershey but they are pricey). That being said, these are a staple in my household and make wonderful treats.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?