BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarai L.
These are the THE best chocolate chip. I seriously just buy these to snack on, or give as treats to the kids. Plus they really make a great chocolate chip cookie. I always have these in stock!
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
These always have the best recipe on the back of them but you can bake with them for pretty much any dessert. Sometimes they don't collaborate well with certain types of butter or whatever though.
Nancy D.
Zeeland, Mi
These make the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. The recipe on the back of the bag is to die die! You must try these dark chocolate goodness pieces. I can't eat them often because they are so good.
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
LOOOOOOOOOve these....I actually used them this morning in pancakes....we always keep a bag in the cupboard. They are great to grab a few to satisfy a sweet craving....great, now I want cookies!
Jennifer M.
Maiden, NC
Semi-Sweet is perfect in cookies, breads, muffins and cupcakes. A bag never lasts long in my house! I have a heavy hand when adding them to the batter, and a handful is a wonderful late night snack! Toll House chips all the way!
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
These are what i grew up with my dad making his infamous chocolate chip cookies with. they melt down well and are so decadent.. a perfect morsel for the perfect cookie.
Madison P.
I made pancakes with these for my family yesterday night! these have great flavor and just make perfect pancakes and cookies! love these! perfect size as well....happy baking or cooking everyone!
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
When baking anything that requires chocolate chips, I always use Toll House! They always bake perfectly. I've tried store brands, and they usually don't have the right consistency after baking.
JJ A.
Cary, NC
Yummmmmmmmmmmm best chocolate for cookies and brownies and other types of baking. I have like ten packs of these at my house because why not. I recommend using them in all your recipes. They provide such a great chocolate flavor
Nicole N.
Raynham, MA
I keep these on hand all the time, when baking you just never know! Throw them in any recipe or even pancake! I keep them in the freezer constantly and just pick them up as they are on sale.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back