BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
These are what i grew up with my dad making his infamous chocolate chip cookies with. they melt down well and are so decadent.. a perfect morsel for the perfect cookie.
Amy B.
Ludington, MI
I love to bake with these chips but at the holidays I like to keep a bag in my freezer. My kids and I love having a quick chocolate snck without going crazy! They taste amazing! We love to add the frozen chips to hot chocolate!
Nancy D.
Zeeland, Mi
These make the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. The recipe on the back of the bag is to die die! You must try these dark chocolate goodness pieces. I can't eat them often because they are so good.
Kacey R.
I love these chocolate chips! They taste great, make awesome cookies, make it easy if you just want to eat a few pieces to curb your sweet tooth.
I love how they have recipes on the back too!
Anije R.
Toll House mortals are the bomb for making chocolate chip cookies. The white chocolate taste and look good in brownies. My favorite is putting the morsels in my pancake batter you have to try it.
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
I've always had good luck with these chocolate chips, they are just about all I use for cookies, and my grandmothers homemade fudge. They have a great taste, competitive price and easily accessible for those late night gotta-have-some-cookies fix
JJ A.
Cary, NC
Yummmmmmmmmmmm best chocolate for cookies and brownies and other types of baking. I have like ten packs of these at my house because why not. I recommend using them in all your recipes. They provide such a great chocolate flavor
Savanna P.
Le Mars, IA
These have always been my go to chips for baking. They're cheap, taste great and bake up nicely. They're also super yummy to eat on their own or to melt down to dip fruit or graham crackers in.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
Perfect for baking chocolate chip cookies. These have a great flavor and bake so perfectly. Easy to find at a local grocery store and good price. Also, very fun to just eat out of the bag. I've purchased these so many times!
Jessie R.
Vernal, UT
I love the chips. and I love the recipe! I use it every time I make cookies with my daughter, just like my mom did with me. I buy them in the huge bags at Sam's club, freeze them, and snack on them when I need a chocolate fix.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?