BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah G.
Yum. Is all I have to say. These are a great snack to stick in a baggy, to melt over strawberries, or even make trail mix! They are prefect for so many different things!
Anije R.
Toll House mortals are the bomb for making chocolate chip cookies. The white chocolate taste and look good in brownies. My favorite is putting the morsels in my pancake batter you have to try it.
Kim C.
This is the brand my mom always used for holiday baking. The bag has recipes on the back that are amazing. Like chocolate chip cookies from scratch. They melt smoothly and have a good rich flavor. Also great to add to trail mix!
Jaclyn T.
These work great in every recipe I've ever tried them in! I prefer these in bread and muffins, while I prefer the chunks in cookies, mainly since I think the mor chocolate the better in cookies.
Sara P.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am always baking and this is the only chocolate chip I use. The best flavor and texture whether solid or melted. I also use the Nestle Toll House cookie recipe as my base for all of my cookies.
Amber B.
These chocolate morsels are the best I use them every single recipe I do just that little touch and baking them into my recipe or adding them on top it's the perfect topping to decorate your stuff
Jona K.
These is my childhood. My goodness, so many great memories of my mom baking Nestle toll house cookies. The taste and quality are the same today as they were 30+ years when I was a little girl.
Julia Y.
You have to have a good chocolate chip if you are going to have chocolate chip cookies. Right? Well you can't get any better than this except for the Toll House Milk Chocolate Chips. I would recommend this to everyone.
Amanda C.
Boise, ID
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I will ever use! I use it in all things that require chocolate chips, muffins, cookies or pancakes! They are even good on their own or in trail mix.
bridget c.
Perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe my whole family enjoys! And it's very cheap and easy. I typically get mine at my local grocery store! ( They're really good to snack on while cooking! ) Totally will continue to buy.
Amalia A.
Would you recommend them to make chocolate covered strawberries? Thanks!
Emily F.
Longmont, CO
What is your favorite way to use Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips?
Diana D.
Long Island, NY
Who else eats these straight from the bag!?
Rosemary P.
He's anyone used these to make granola bars.
Rachel T.
Does anyone else just eat these by themselves?!