BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Abbi K.
These are amazing for baking. I love them in cookies. The milk chocolate tastes perfect. It's affordable and you can find them anywhere. Just used them today actually!
Jessie R.
Vernal, UT
I love the chips. and I love the recipe! I use it every time I make cookies with my daughter, just like my mom did with me. I buy them in the huge bags at Sam's club, freeze them, and snack on them when I need a chocolate fix.
Beth C.
York, SC
Toll House reminds me of Christmas cookies with mom. They are a brand I trust to deliver quality chocolate chips for my baking! And they fulfill the "emergency chocolate need" when I can't find other chocolate in the house! :)
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
These melt very well and taste so good.. I love making cookies with them or eating them by themselves! I made my chocolate-covered strawberries with this kind of chocolate for Valentines day and they were all gone in two days!
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
I like these for baking, but I find them a bit over-priced. Our local store, Fred Meyer, has a store brand that has a better taste when used for cookies. These are excellent for melting though!
porsche w.
Buena Park, CA
I love to bake cookies with this chocolate always melts and gives a rich gooey consistency. I t melts perfectly when i need to dip a strawberry or drizzle some chocolate on top and ultimately yummy to just pop in your mouth
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love baking, and whenever I'm making a chocolate chip cookie from scratch, I always reach for these. Toll House is a brand I love and respect and I always buy their products versus other brands.
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
I could eat these plain! I love how they just melt in your mouth. I love to use these chocolate chips for cookies, to make chocolate pancakes, waffles, home made trail mix.. just about anything.
Stephanie A.
Oxford, OH
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are my favorite brand. I love that they include the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back. Now I'll probably go bake some chocolate chip cookies today haha!
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
These always have the best recipe on the back of them but you can bake with them for pretty much any dessert. Sometimes they don't collaborate well with certain types of butter or whatever though.
Amalia A.
Would you recommend them to make chocolate covered strawberries? Thanks!
Emily F.
Longmont, CO
What is your favorite way to use Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips?
Diana D.
Valley Stream, NY
Who else eats these straight from the bag!?
Rosemary P.
He's anyone used these to make granola bars.
Rachel T.
Does anyone else just eat these by themselves?!

back