BY TOLL HOUSE

Buy on Walmart
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Makes the best chocolate chips cookies ever! Also good for melting and dipping pretzels into. My son and I also made chocolate dipped potato chips. I've tried "bargain" brands, and they are no comparison. Great taste and value!
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
I've always had good luck with these chocolate chips, they are just about all I use for cookies, and my grandmothers homemade fudge. They have a great taste, competitive price and easily accessible for those late night gotta-have-some-cookies fix
Corrine S.
West Springfield, MA
Great! Been using them since I was young and learned how to bake. Use them in many ways, in cookies (my kids even eat them in Oatmeal cookies), muffins, cupcakes, cakes, brownies and even melt the down and use to coat things. They are so versatile and can be usecin many different ways. Don't use anything else
Amy B.
Ludington, MI
I love to bake with these chips but at the holidays I like to keep a bag in my freezer. My kids and I love having a quick chocolate snck without going crazy! They taste amazing! We love to add the frozen chips to hot chocolate!
Kacey R.
I love these chocolate chips! They taste great, make awesome cookies, make it easy if you just want to eat a few pieces to curb your sweet tooth.
I love how they have recipes on the back too!
Kelly F.
These are the best chocolate chips! They're sweet enough for anything, but not too sweet. They go great in cookies, pancakes, and really anything else. Definitely my go to for chocolate chips!
Jessica E.
New Concord, OH
These are a solid staple in my pantry. No matter what your experience level, the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the bag is doable and accessable for all skill levels. Melts great, bakes great, tastes great.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
My family hS been baking with toll house chocolate chips for as long as I can remember. Always good quality and the recipie for chocolate chip cookies that's printed on the bag is top notch!
Yanelis G.
Hialeah, FL
I don't just eat this when baking. It is infact lucky if it makes it into the oven before i stuff a hand full into my mouth. this chocolate is well known everywhere and once eaten you know why.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Tollhouse morsels are perfect for any occasion. Whether it be chocolate chip cookies, homemade s'mores or chocolate covered pretzels, you can never go wrong with these mini chocolaate chips.
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Where can i find them?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Do these come in white chocolate?
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, Nc
I have been looking to use these in something besides chiclate chip cookies. what do you recommend?
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Are they good
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What do you recommend I make with these?