Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I've always had good luck with these chocolate chips, they are just about all I use for cookies, and my grandmothers homemade fudge. They have a great taste, competitive price and easily accessible for those late night gotta-have-some-cookies fix
You can almost never go wrong with toll house. These are the only chocolates I use when baking homemade cookies. They work great on melting as well if you want to dip fruits or pretzels for a party or just to have yourself
I always use these for my homemade chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes or muffins! They're the perfect size and the perfect flavor to go with anything to add that extra sweetness!
Yummmmmmmmmmmm best chocolate for cookies and brownies and other types of baking. I have like ten packs of these at my house because why not. I recommend using them in all your recipes. They provide such a great chocolate flavor
These melt very well and taste so good.. I love making cookies with them or eating them by themselves! I made my chocolate-covered strawberries with this kind of chocolate for Valentines day and they were all gone in two days!
They must have baking cookies or anything that requires chocolate chip the value is great flavor is one-of-a-kind I would say them every few months Maran the holidays I would recommend anyone who is new to banking are a pro
I love these chips for baking. Fairly priced, and they taste good in cookies, cakes or brownies! Plus they're great to snack on right out of the bag while you're baking ;)
I make cookies quite frequently at least 2 to 3 times a month and have used many other brands and I always come back to toll house! They are so creamy and tasty and melt flawlessly when baked
Nestle Morsels are my go to for all my chocolate baking needs and because I LOVE chocolate they are many. I use them for my cookies, my cakes and with chocolate pies for an extra chocolaty fix.
I use these to make chocolate chip pancakes for my children... Also in my coffee pot as well. Sometimes i even allow my son to use them. To count when he is overwhelmed with his math homework
Q & A
Where can i find them?
Do these come in white chocolate?
I have been looking to use these in something besides chiclate chip cookies. what do you recommend?
Are they good
What do you recommend I make with these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos