BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
My favorite chocolate chips to use for all my baking needs!! Great chocolatey flavor and at a great price! I have lots of memories baking with these chocolate chip morsels!!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I usually bake with these chips, but sometimes I also love having a quick chocolate snack without going crazy!  They taste so good! You can also add the frozen chips to hot chocolate. Honestly, try - you'll LOVE it.
Sihlegsyh C.
I have no words
to explain how incredibly good this bonbon seems to me, in spite of how
expensive it is worth to buy it, it is too good, I dare say that one of
the most luxurious and tasty on the market.
Katy J.
Gilbert, AZ
How do I even begin to describe how much I love chocolate? There is just something to be said about using quality baking ingredients when fixing desserts. I have tried generic store brand chocolate chips and always seem to be disappointed. When it truly matters - I grab a bag of toll house.
Luan M.
Tollhouse is a brand I buy over storebrand. These have such nice flavor for chocolate chip pancakes and Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. There is no better recipe than the one on the bag. I like the mini choc chips for more chocolate in each bite and the chunks for including in snack mix.
Clarissa N.
When the holidays roll around this is my go to brand for all things sweet. The lush feel of melted chocolate on your tongue, the memories the smell of baking cookies releases in your mind. somehow these little pieces of chocolate goodness turns me into a little girl baking with my grandma.
Paula-Beth T.
It's hard to beat this brand for your baking needs. The freshness is always top notch, so I know I can count on it. I love using these when I make cookies or waffles or brownies. You can always find this brand at the store, too.
Cynthia C.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great for baking, snacking, pancakes, and more!! They gave a rich smooth flavor that can really go with any sweet tooth craving you're having. Once you smell them baking they remind you of growing up and baking cookies with the family. They are an instant smile maker and always taste good.
Brittany G.
Raleigh, NC
These are a staple in my pantry! My husband and I love pancakes on the weekends, and these are fun to add to the mix. They can go in trailmix, cookies, or just toss a handful back when you're sweet tooth needs satisfying!
Renee B.
Grovetown
The only morsels I buy! I buy them from Costco in bulk since I use them in several recipes! Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pancakes, Waffles, Brownies. Off brand can't compare.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?