BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
These chips are the best chips to use when making sweets. I also love the milk chocolate chips too.
The recipes are endless but the one on the bag for cookies is my favorite.
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
Is there anything else when it comes to these lol....of course:) love baking and candy making with nestle, from cookies to a drizzle on Rice Krispie treats to dipping strawberries in them yum!!!
Anna A.
tulare, CA
You could never go wrong with these chocolate chips! I used them from cookies to pancakes and waffles! It's also very tempting to eat them themselves while cooking them
Dawn O.
I never use any other chocolate chips. I have many people tell me I have the best cookies around. I have used these in cakes and other bake good and I just love to eat them right out of the bag
Madison E.
Butler, PA
Toll House Morsels are the best to bake with! Toll house is the yummiest recipe, and the chocolate chip cookie recipe comes on the back of this packaging! I buy these at walmart.
Wendy K.
Roseville, CA
These are by far my favorite morsels to bake with. I put them in my cookies and pancakes and they add the perfect amount of sweet. They taste so much better than the store brands I have tried.
Brienna O.
These chocolate chips are my go to for cookies, and just eating out of the bag! I've used other chocolate chips but honestly toll house is my favorite I use them all the time! I always and only buy toll house for my cookies!
Jessie R.
Vernal, UT
I love the chips. and I love the recipe! I use it every time I make cookies with my daughter, just like my mom did with me. I buy them in the huge bags at Sam's club, freeze them, and snack on them when I need a chocolate fix.
Michelle R.
There's just no point in using anything but Nestle's. They have the perfect balance of sweet and not. I bake with these or nothing at all and the price is always good!
Savanna P.
Le Mars, IA
These have always been my go to chips for baking. They're cheap, taste great and bake up nicely. They're also super yummy to eat on their own or to melt down to dip fruit or graham crackers in.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart