BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jaclyn T.
These work great in every recipe I've ever tried them in! I prefer these in bread and muffins, while I prefer the chunks in cookies, mainly since I think the mor chocolate the better in cookies.
Beth C.
York, SC
Toll House reminds me of Christmas cookies with mom. They are a brand I trust to deliver quality chocolate chips for my baking! And they fulfill the "emergency chocolate need" when I can't find other chocolate in the house! :)
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
I am always baking and this is the only chocolate chip I use. The best flavor and texture whether solid or melted. I also use the Nestle Toll House cookie recipe as my base for all of my cookies.
Savannah B.
Hanford , CA
Tollhouse chocolate chips are the one and only choc chips I use. I can eat them plain and absolutely LOVE them in cookies!!! I use them in any cooking that calls for choc chips. Even their white choc milk choc chips are amazing.
JJ A.
Cary, NC
Yummmmmmmmmmmm best chocolate for cookies and brownies and other types of baking. I have like ten packs of these at my house because why not. I recommend using them in all your recipes. They provide such a great chocolate flavor
Destiny R.
New Rochelle , NY
I love these .. I like to melt them down and dip bananas ,strawberries , and cherries for a nice chocolate and sweet desert ... They are also great to make chocolate chip brownies they are yummy
Anije R.
Toll House mortals are the bomb for making chocolate chip cookies. The white chocolate taste and look good in brownies. My favorite is putting the morsels in my pancake batter you have to try it.
Nicole N.
Raynham, MA
I keep these on hand all the time, when baking you just never know! Throw them in any recipe or even pancake! I keep them in the freezer constantly and just pick them up as they are on sale.
Kim C.
This is the brand my mom always used for holiday baking. The bag has recipes on the back that are amazing. Like chocolate chip cookies from scratch. They melt smoothly and have a good rich flavor. Also great to add to trail mix!
Corrine S.
West Springfield, MA
Great! Been using them since I was young and learned how to bake. Use them in many ways, in cookies (my kids even eat them in Oatmeal cookies), muffins, cupcakes, cakes, brownies and even melt the down and use to coat things. They are so versatile and can be usecin many different ways. Don't use anything else
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?