BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tonya M.
I make cookies quite frequently at least 2 to 3 times a month and have used many other brands and I always come back to toll house! They are so creamy and tasty and melt flawlessly when baked
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
When baking anything that requires chocolate chips, I always use Toll House! They always bake perfectly. I've tried store brands, and they usually don't have the right consistency after baking.
Nichole M.
Birmingham, MI
These make the best cookies with the recipe on the back. I also love to eat these with almonds and other nuts as a nice trail mix. They can be kind of expensive, but you can buy huge bags of them at Costco for a bit cheaper.
Jennifer M.
Maiden, NC
Semi-Sweet is perfect in cookies, breads, muffins and cupcakes. A bag never lasts long in my house! I have a heavy hand when adding them to the batter, and a handful is a wonderful late night snack! Toll House chips all the way!
Shaniqua O.
I use these to make chocolate chip pancakes for my children... Also in my coffee pot as well. Sometimes i even allow my son to use them. To count when he is overwhelmed with his math homework
Kacey R.
I love these chocolate chips! They taste great, make awesome cookies, make it easy if you just want to eat a few pieces to curb your sweet tooth.
I love how they have recipes on the back too!
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
I love to use these morsels to bake cookies. They are soo yummy! I also like to make cake frosting with it. The smell spreads in the neighborhood. It is really tasty.
Laura B.
Clementon, NJ
I love these chips for baking. Fairly priced, and they taste good in cookies, cakes or brownies! Plus they're great to snack on right out of the bag while you're baking ;)

Definitely recommend!
Jenn S.
These are the OG chocolate chips and best in cookies, in cupcakes, brownies and on cereal. My dad sprinkles some on his cereal with frozen mixed berries and nuts. So yummy!
Susan D.
Dallas, TX
Ladies when it comes to chocolate this is not the place to cut back! Nestle's Tollhouse is THE best bar none. Not just for my favorite homemade cookies but I put them in my muffins, waffles, and pancakes too! Simply delicious!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?