BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nancy D.
Zeeland, Mi
These make the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. The recipe on the back of the bag is to die die! You must try these dark chocolate goodness pieces. I can't eat them often because they are so good.
Susan D.
Dallas, TX
Ladies when it comes to chocolate this is not the place to cut back! Nestle's Tollhouse is THE best bar none. Not just for my favorite homemade cookies but I put them in my muffins, waffles, and pancakes too! Simply delicious!
JJ A.
Cary, NC
Yummmmmmmmmmmm best chocolate for cookies and brownies and other types of baking. I have like ten packs of these at my house because why not. I recommend using them in all your recipes. They provide such a great chocolate flavor
Savanna P.
Le Mars, IA
These have always been my go to chips for baking. They're cheap, taste great and bake up nicely. They're also super yummy to eat on their own or to melt down to dip fruit or graham crackers in.
Tabatha C.
Harts, WV
I always use this brand when baking. It's a staple in my household during holidays . As well as all other special times when baking, or preparing and dessert is needed.
Sarai L.
These are the THE best chocolate chip. I seriously just buy these to snack on, or give as treats to the kids. Plus they really make a great chocolate chip cookie. I always have these in stock!
Jaclyn T.
These work great in every recipe I've ever tried them in! I prefer these in bread and muffins, while I prefer the chunks in cookies, mainly since I think the mor chocolate the better in cookies.
Madison P.
I made pancakes with these for my family yesterday night! these have great flavor and just make perfect pancakes and cookies! love these! perfect size as well....happy baking or cooking everyone!
Anije R.
Toll House mortals are the bomb for making chocolate chip cookies. The white chocolate taste and look good in brownies. My favorite is putting the morsels in my pancake batter you have to try it.
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
LOOOOOOOOOve these....I actually used them this morning in pancakes....we always keep a bag in the cupboard. They are great to grab a few to satisfy a sweet craving....great, now I want cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?