BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alida B.
Toll House Morsels have been around forever and these guys are the best and our number one go to for any chocolate need. The verity that is available to buy and use is amazing and they keep coming up with new ones.
Amy B.
I absolutely love these chocolate chips. They are so smooth and yummy in anything you bake. My husband loves to put them in our kids pancakes for a extra treat. I recommend anyone to use these in there baking needs.
Claudia A.
Silver Spring
This is good to eat alone or bake with it! it's great for chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip cakes! They melt really easily and have a great taste to them! They're great for baking!
Stephanie T.
East Islip, NY
I love making cookies with these chocolate chips. They melt really well and I can't help my self but to eat a few while I'm baking! These are a wonderful classic cooking brand.
Anna P.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to cook with by far! They are extremely affordable and available at most stores. And they have the best flavor, not too sweet and not too rich!
Vicki P.
Frankfort, KY
Toll House semisweet chips are my go to for all of my candy making and baking. Brownies and chocolate pecan pies are my most requested desserts.  I make at least one batch of brownies a month.  When I catch them on sale I always pick up extra bags.
Shelby R.
Bryan, TX
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking or even just snacking! I always make sure I have a bag of these at the house! I buy them at HEB but you can get them almost anywhere!
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
This is a staple ingredient in our house. Great for all types of desserts and especially those famous Tollhouse cookies! I usually buy mine at Walmart. We make desserts and treats with them at least monthly.
Christine S.
I use these all the time when I bake. I have a bag in my cabinet right now. They're great for adding to cookies or muffins. Or, you can melt them and dip fruit or candies in them.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Nestle chocolate morsels are delicious! I only buy this brand for baking cookies and other things that I need chocolate chips! They taste great and are a decent price. Easy to find too!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?