BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
These are the best. When I bake cookies, I always buy these chocolate chips and I just pour majority of the chocolate chips in. Lol they are so good and perfect for just snacking as well. Yum!
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
These melt very well and taste so good.. I love making cookies with them or eating them by themselves! I made my chocolate-covered strawberries with this kind of chocolate for Valentines day and they were all gone in two days!
Olivia C.
I LOVE Toll House! Their chocolate always hits the spot if you want to eat them right out of the bag! They are also awesome when baking giving you that perfect amount of sweetness to every bite!
Jackeline P.
Orlando, FL
Nestle Morsels are my go to for all my chocolate baking needs and because I LOVE chocolate they are many. I use them for my cookies, my cakes and with chocolate pies for an extra chocolaty fix.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
I use Toll house morsels all the time when baking. I like the different variations of chocolate available. I can tell the different for sure between Toll house morsels and store brand morsels.
Laura B.
Clementon, NJ
I love these chips for baking. Fairly priced, and they taste good in cookies, cakes or brownies! Plus they're great to snack on right out of the bag while you're baking ;)

Definitely recommend!
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
I love to use these morsels to bake cookies. They are soo yummy! I also like to make cake frosting with it. The smell spreads in the neighborhood. It is really tasty.
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
When baking anything that requires chocolate chips, I always use Toll House! They always bake perfectly. I've tried store brands, and they usually don't have the right consistency after baking.
Stephanie A.
Oxford, OH
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are my favorite brand. I love that they include the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back. Now I'll probably go bake some chocolate chip cookies today haha!
Jennifer M.
Maiden, NC
Semi-Sweet is perfect in cookies, breads, muffins and cupcakes. A bag never lasts long in my house! I have a heavy hand when adding them to the batter, and a handful is a wonderful late night snack! Toll House chips all the way!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?