BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
I ALWAYS keep a bag of these on had. I will only use Toll house for my famous chocolate chip cookies. I keep them in the freezer, I use them to toss in to recipes, cure my sweet tooth, just great(:
Jennifer T.
I enjoy baking cookies! My favorite are oatmeal chocolate chip. I always make sure to grab these when I'm out of chocolate chips. I've tried using other chips, but I can always taste the difference. They are rich and very smooth in flavor. You can't go wrong with nestle.
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
I'm known around my office for my baking. These are the only chips I will buy, for cookies, melting, etc. My kitchen is usually stocked with a few bags for whenever I feel the urge to make cookies.
Hannah B.
Farmington, NM
Every time I'm baking something with chocolate, I always have to get this. It's great for baking and is good. I don't recommend eating the dark chocolate by itself, the regular chocolate is great.
Jeannine R.
Jennings, LA
I have made home made chocolate chip cookies for as long as I can remember and there is in my opinion, no other chip that tastes just right besides Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. Their texture, flavor and overall result in the finished cookie are hands down the best on the market and what my family expects!
Megan G.
Norristown, PA
There's always a bag of Nestle's Semi-Sweets in my parents house. They're perfect to bake with and even more perfect for a late night snack. In all honesty I probably ate more of these straight from the bag than baked in a cookie.
Rose M.
Columbus, OH
I have tried many different brands and types of chips and Nestle Semi-Sweet is the absolute best! Not too sweet as to over power the cookie and the perfect meltability - never chalky or overly gooey
Lillian P.
Macomb, MI
This is the sweet you need! Need something to satisfy your sweet tooth? This is the product! You can use these chips in any of the sweets you make at home or you can put them as a topping! Or u can just snack on them for a snack!!!
Hannah G.
Yum. Is all I have to say. These are a great snack to stick in a baggy, to melt over strawberries, or even make trail mix! They are prefect for so many different things!
Nicole N.
Raynham, MA
I keep these on hand all the time, when baking you just never know! Throw them in any recipe or even pancake! I keep them in the freezer constantly and just pick them up as they are on sale.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?