BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer K.
Shippensburg, PA
Is it wrong that I have to buy 2 bags in order to make one batch of cookies because I eat too many of them while I'm baking to have enough to even bake with? lol. Yeah, they are so yummy. We also love putting these in our pancakes!
Rose M.
Columbus, OH
I have tried many different brands and types of chips and Nestle Semi-Sweet is the absolute best! Not too sweet as to over power the cookie and the perfect meltability - never chalky or overly gooey
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I love these!!! I put them in every thing I bake and it's the only brand I buy! I bake a lot, and they're usually my main ingredient in my stuff. They're also good as a small quick snack as well.
Kerry S.
EGG HBR TWP
I bake chocolate chip cookies about once a week as friends and family all rave about them, they go quickly. I use them for ganache, dipping, making candies! I buy these in an oversized bag at BJ's. I tried the store brand once and they were white speckled from poor packaging or cooling temp, I'll never use another brand!
Nicole U.
Otisville , Mi
I love making homemade brownies with melted chocolate and I wouldn't pick another brand! It helps that they will sometimes have coupons available to make the price comparable to the store brands!
Jennifer T.
I enjoy baking cookies! My favorite are oatmeal chocolate chip. I always make sure to grab these when I'm out of chocolate chips. I've tried using other chips, but I can always taste the difference. They are rich and very smooth in flavor. You can't go wrong with nestle.
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I ALWAYS keep a bag of these on had. I will only use Toll house for my famous chocolate chip cookies. I keep them in the freezer, I use them to toss in to recipes, cure my sweet tooth, just great(:
Jacqueline  R.
These are the best chocolate chips on the planet in my opinion! So smooth. I've been baking for 15 years and I've always trusted this brand to assist in making the most delicious home baked cookies.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
These morsels are a "must have"for my world famous (well, more like family famous lol) cookies! They are always offered at a great price no matter where I go and the taste hasn't changes in years!
vetta m.
San Antonio, TX
Whether baking chocolate chip cookies or topping a home made ice cream sundae, toll house morsels are the best to use. That rich sweet, but not to sweet creamy chocolate taste will make you melt.
Christy G.
Who else loves these?!
Kinsley R.
Are these great for cakes and pies?
Noelle S.
Do theses melt well when baking ? I'm looking for the best to make muffins with
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried to melt these then dip fresh fruit? Will it be the same as candy melts?
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can you add this to any other baking? Like cakes or cookies? Or crunch them for ice cream?