BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lisa P.
Junction city, Ks
The Semi-sweet morsels add the perfect touch to homemade chocolate chip cookies, trail mix, or chocolate covered pretzels. Just the right size to grab a handful to satisfy that chocolate craving as well! Grab a bad of these morsels instead of a candy bar. They're about the same price and you get more servings! :)
Nicole U.
Otisville , Mi
I love making homemade brownies with melted chocolate and I wouldn't pick another brand! It helps that they will sometimes have coupons available to make the price comparable to the store brands!
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
I often bake cookies for my family, other family members, my daughters school parties, etc. I grew up using the Toll House brand. I have tried other brands in the paste, but they never seem to taste as good as the Toll House brand.
Kerry S.
EGG HBR TWP
I bake chocolate chip cookies about once a week as friends and family all rave about them, they go quickly. I use them for ganache, dipping, making candies! I buy these in an oversized bag at BJ's. I tried the store brand once and they were white speckled from poor packaging or cooling temp, I'll never use another brand!
Ange R.
I love using the Nestle Toll-House Morsels when I make cookies. They melt just right and taste great. I also use other flavors in my cake, pancake and brownie batters. Nestle is my favorite brand.
Rose M.
Columbus, OH
I have tried many different brands and types of chips and Nestle Semi-Sweet is the absolute best! Not too sweet as to over power the cookie and the perfect meltability - never chalky or overly gooey
Mary M.
East Syracuse, NY
THESE CHIPS MELT SO EVENLY CREAMY such a icon i n my generations my grandmother would make the best toll house cookies we have 4 kids in our family it was wonderful i carry on now with my own kids
Lillian P.
Macomb, MI
This is the sweet you need! Need something to satisfy your sweet tooth? This is the product! You can use these chips in any of the sweets you make at home or you can put them as a topping! Or u can just snack on them for a snack!!!
Megan G.
Norristown, PA
There's always a bag of Nestle's Semi-Sweets in my parents house. They're perfect to bake with and even more perfect for a late night snack. In all honesty I probably ate more of these straight from the bag than baked in a cookie.
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Nestle Toll House Morsels are my go to for cookies, chocolate sauce, pancakes, etc. The only brand of chocolate chips I will buy. When you are craving a little chocolate plop a few in your mouth and you are good to go. Love them!
Christy G.
Who else loves these?!
Kinsley R.
Are these great for cakes and pies?
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried to melt these then dip fresh fruit? Will it be the same as candy melts?
Noelle S.
Do theses melt well when baking ? I'm looking for the best to make muffins with
Richelle R.
Kingston, ON
Do these melt well? anyone done this with this product?

Walmart