BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lisa M.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have been using Toll House Morsels since I was a little girl baking. I love the way they taste and the consistency of them. I have tried every flavor I have found and have yet to be disappointed!
Hannah B.
Farmington, NM
Every time I'm baking something with chocolate, I always have to get this. It's great for baking and is good. I don't recommend eating the dark chocolate by itself, the regular chocolate is great.
Melissa M.
Orange Park, FL
These are delicious! I've tried them with baking, eating them straight out of the bag, and melting. They melt smooth & creamy. You can find them at any local store. Very affordable, too.
Megan G.
Norristown, PA
There's always a bag of Nestle's Semi-Sweets in my parents house. They're perfect to bake with and even more perfect for a late night snack. In all honesty I probably ate more of these straight from the bag than baked in a cookie.
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
I'm known around my office for my baking. These are the only chips I will buy, for cookies, melting, etc. My kitchen is usually stocked with a few bags for whenever I feel the urge to make cookies.
Mary M.
East Syracuse, NY
THESE CHIPS MELT SO EVENLY CREAMY such a icon i n my generations my grandmother would make the best toll house cookies we have 4 kids in our family it was wonderful i carry on now with my own kids
Kerry S.
EGG HBR TWP
I bake chocolate chip cookies about once a week as friends and family all rave about them, they go quickly. I use them for ganache, dipping, making candies! I buy these in an oversized bag at BJ's. I tried the store brand once and they were white speckled from poor packaging or cooling temp, I'll never use another brand!
Maria P.
Somerville, NJ
Cada vez que lo compro no puedo parar de comerlo... En verdad es muy delicioso yo lo como así no más sin nada. Pero a mis hijos se los hago con pancake... O en pasteles.. les encanta.. lo recomiendo
Lisa P.
Junction city, Ks
The Semi-sweet morsels add the perfect touch to homemade chocolate chip cookies, trail mix, or chocolate covered pretzels. Just the right size to grab a handful to satisfy that chocolate craving as well! Grab a bad of these morsels instead of a candy bar. They're about the same price and you get more servings! :)
Sarah M.
El Paso, TX
These are great chocolate chips, and I love making my home made chocolate chip cookies with these! So do the other soldiers in my husbands unit..haha. I always buy these!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?