BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maya S.
Amo este chocolate su sabor es tan agradable., me gusta mezclarlos cuando preparo galletas para mis hijos ademas de que les da un agradable sabor. su precio es bueno y lo puedo conseguir facilmente.,
Elysia G.
I will not use any other brand in our family's secret recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Perfect consistency and flavor from these tiny little morsels of chocolate! Absolutely a returning customer for many years to come!  The price is usually great too!
Claudia E.
These are my go-to's for baking any kind of cookies with chcocolate chips in them. They are truly the best I have tried, and I used to eat them plain for dessert!!! I love them so much and recommend them for baking.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
When it comes to baking I alway through in the semi sweet chocolates ! They are the perfect size with the perfect amount of cocoa ! Affordable and delicious! Always make chocolate chip banana bread ! Highly recommend
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
The best chocolate chips to use while baking. I don't think anything compares to Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips for your cookies! I put them in my brownies too. I like to put them in Rice Krispie treats as well!
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
The best for chocolate chip cookies. Can also easily be melted for chocolate covered fruit, pretzels etc. always affordable and can be found in any grocery store!
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
A MUST HAVE for every pantry!! You can do so much with these! You can make cookies, and a little touch to your brownies, make a pudding pie! I always have them in my cabinet!
Vanessa C.
What's better than toll house sweets...🤔. Love these chocolate morsels they can be use in so many different treats💕. Also like that they are not overly sweet; simply awesome!!!
Heather T.
This product has multiple uses, it's wonderful for a snack with some peanuts. It's wonderful chocolate flavor is great to throw into some pancakes for a fun breakfast for the kids. Love to make any kind of cookies with the and the recipe on that back is to go to chocolate chip cookies recipe
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
These semi sweet chocolate morsels (chips) are great! They're my go-to! I use them mainly for fondue or for baking. They're delicious to dip strawberries, pound cake, banana slices, and just about anything in!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?