BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shaniqua O.
I use these to make chocolate chip pancakes for my children... Also in my coffee pot as well. Sometimes i even allow my son to use them. To count when he is overwhelmed with his math homework
Jamie C.
I always use these for my homemade chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes or muffins! They're the perfect size and the perfect flavor to go with anything to add that extra sweetness!
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
I love to use these morsels to bake cookies. They are soo yummy! I also like to make cake frosting with it. The smell spreads in the neighborhood. It is really tasty.
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
These melt very well and taste so good.. I love making cookies with them or eating them by themselves! I made my chocolate-covered strawberries with this kind of chocolate for Valentines day and they were all gone in two days!
Olivia C.
I LOVE Toll House! Their chocolate always hits the spot if you want to eat them right out of the bag! They are also awesome when baking giving you that perfect amount of sweetness to every bite!
Jennifer M.
Maiden, NC
Semi-Sweet is perfect in cookies, breads, muffins and cupcakes. A bag never lasts long in my house! I have a heavy hand when adding them to the batter, and a handful is a wonderful late night snack! Toll House chips all the way!
Jenn S.
These are the OG chocolate chips and best in cookies, in cupcakes, brownies and on cereal. My dad sprinkles some on his cereal with frozen mixed berries and nuts. So yummy!
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
Is there anything else when it comes to these lol....of course:) love baking and candy making with nestle, from cookies to a drizzle on Rice Krispie treats to dipping strawberries in them yum!!!
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
Perfect for baking chocolate chip cookies. These have a great flavor and bake so perfectly. Easy to find at a local grocery store and good price. Also, very fun to just eat out of the bag. I've purchased these so many times!
Jessie R.
Vernal, UT
I love the chips. and I love the recipe! I use it every time I make cookies with my daughter, just like my mom did with me. I buy them in the huge bags at Sam's club, freeze them, and snack on them when I need a chocolate fix.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?