BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alessandra A.
Portales, NM
You can never go wrong with Toll house. I swear by these chips whether for cakes, cookies, or brownies. Never have a problem melting them for fruit or pretzelsel either. They always taste amazing!
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
I love chocolate chips so much they are my absolute downfall! These are my go to any time I am baking, making chocolate chip cookies, anything! Even just eating them straight out of the bag is so dang good!
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I love these!!! I put them in every thing I bake and it's the only brand I buy! I bake a lot, and they're usually my main ingredient in my stuff. They're also good as a small quick snack as well.
Roi Ane T.
I love to bake! I've tried every chocolate (cheap to expensive) on the market and this is the best for cookies! I don't know if it's because that's what Grama made but every time I make my cookies with nestle toll house people beg for my recipe! :) I double the nuts. 1cup chopped walnuts AND 1cup chopped almonds. Yum :)
Jessica D.
Powell, OH
I bake ALL THE TIME and I never think twice before choosing Toll House chocolate chips. They're absolutely perfect and the best chocolate chip. I wouldn't choose anything else! A spoonful of peanut butter and some chocolate chips sprinkled on top, and you're ready to go :)
Lauren K.
Roanoke, TX
The best chocolate chip cookie recipe EVER is on the back of these. They are also great for making puppy chow (Chex mix, peanut butter, chocolate chips, powdered sugar). Sometimes we even eat them for a dessert just by themselves!
Lisa P.
Junction city, Ks
The Semi-sweet morsels add the perfect touch to homemade chocolate chip cookies, trail mix, or chocolate covered pretzels. Just the right size to grab a handful to satisfy that chocolate craving as well! Grab a bad of these morsels instead of a candy bar. They're about the same price and you get more servings! :)
Jenny G.
Pilot Point, TX
I don't always use TollHouse, I actually prefer the ghirardelli chips. But they are an affordable price and dependable option. I really like the mini chips for muffins and scones. Also great for topping chocolate cupcakes.
Rose M.
Columbus, OH
I have tried many different brands and types of chips and Nestle Semi-Sweet is the absolute best! Not too sweet as to over power the cookie and the perfect meltability - never chalky or overly gooey
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
These are the ONLY chocolate chips worth using! They are definitely affordable and taste better than any alternative out there! I wouldn't use anything else to bake with!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart