BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madison P.
I made pancakes with these for my family yesterday night! these have great flavor and just make perfect pancakes and cookies! love these! perfect size as well....happy baking or cooking everyone!
Wendy K.
Roseville, CA
These are by far my favorite morsels to bake with. I put them in my cookies and pancakes and they add the perfect amount of sweet. They taste so much better than the store brands I have tried.
Heather J.
Harrisburg, NC
If you are going to bake chocolate chip cookies- it's got to be made with Nestle Toll House. The recipe is right on the back of the bag and you can't go wrong with the smooth, chocolatey flavor.
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
Is there anything else when it comes to these lol....of course:) love baking and candy making with nestle, from cookies to a drizzle on Rice Krispie treats to dipping strawberries in them yum!!!
Glenarden, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love baking, and whenever I'm making a chocolate chip cookie from scratch, I always reach for these. Toll House is a brand I love and respect and I always buy their products versus other brands.
Nicole N.
Raynham, MA
I keep these on hand all the time, when baking you just never know! Throw them in any recipe or even pancake! I keep them in the freezer constantly and just pick them up as they are on sale.
Nancy D.
Zeeland, Mi
These make the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. The recipe on the back of the bag is to die die! You must try these dark chocolate goodness pieces. I can't eat them often because they are so good.
Dawn O.
I never use any other chocolate chips. I have many people tell me I have the best cookies around. I have used these in cakes and other bake good and I just love to eat them right out of the bag
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
I use Toll house morsels all the time when baking. I like the different variations of chocolate available. I can tell the different for sure between Toll house morsels and store brand morsels.
porsche w.
Buena Park, CA
I love to bake cookies with this chocolate always melts and gives a rich gooey consistency. I t melts perfectly when i need to dip a strawberry or drizzle some chocolate on top and ultimately yummy to just pop in your mouth
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?