BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elsa E.
These are delicious to bake with. I normally go for the minis so that I can have a little chocolate in every bite. I make cookies/muffins 2-3 times a month for my kids. They love the chocolate chips too.
Haley D.
How can you go wrong with these yummy delicious little morsels of chocolate! Great for baking, or just eating! Also for trail mix or really anything at all! And a wonderful affordable price! Absolutely recommend these for anyone!
Jessica V.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect for baking and breakfast! I use these mostly for making chocolate chip pancakes and they don't come out too sweet which I love. They're go great with the syrup. I'd definitely recommend these
Em H.
MWHAHA CHOCOLATE!! On the back of this package is the most amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. We have been making this recipe since I can remember and they taste sooooooo good! I'll never use another recipe because they won't taste the same!
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
I love chocolate chips so much they are my absolute downfall! These are my go to any time I am baking, making chocolate chip cookies, anything! Even just eating them straight out of the bag is so dang good!
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love cooking with these and they are great for garnishing as well. I add them to the top of my icecream. Or to just snack on if you are craving a little something sweet.
JoJo Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the best chocolate chips for cookies! They are sweet but not too sweet and they add the perfect amount of flavor to a homemade chocolate chip cookie. They are especially tasty when they are fresh out of the oven and stuff melty.
Amy Q.
These are not only the best chocolate chips for baking but the recipe on the back of the bag is the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! Even my friends are culinary school graduates agree :)
This was an amazing product it could go on almost any thing involving chocolate chips it was adorable and it was a great value I bought this product at my local grocery store.i definitely will will purchase this item again.
Laura W.
The Semi-Sweet morsels are so much better than the milk chocolate ones due to the fact that they have less wax/paraffin in them. You can taste more of the chocolate taste and the white wax doesn't come through if you have them in your pantry for a while between using them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?