BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
Where to begin?! These little things are DELICIOUS and a must have when baking my homemade chocolate chip cookies! The perfect amount of sweetness in a chocolate morsel!
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
These are the ONLY chocolate chips worth using! They are definitely affordable and taste better than any alternative out there! I wouldn't use anything else to bake with!
Megan G.
Norristown, PA
There's always a bag of Nestle's Semi-Sweets in my parents house. They're perfect to bake with and even more perfect for a late night snack. In all honesty I probably ate more of these straight from the bag than baked in a cookie.
Shema M.
Saugus , CA
These chocolate chips are perfect for cookies. They have just the right amount of sweetness without being too over powering. They even taste good in ice cream or by themselves. Awesome flavor that I would have again and again !
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
I LOOOOOOOOVE these chocolate chips! Not only do I bake with these wonderful chips but when I'm craving something sweet I'll go to the freezer and eat these as a snack! 😍
Meg H.
Canby, OR
I think they have a good flavor, but I lean toward products that have all natural ingredients and not a lot of additives. The fact that these have vanillin (artificial vanilla) makes me choose a brand like Ghirardelli over Nestle.
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
What else are you making you chocolate chip cookies with? These are classics and always affordable. I sometimes step my game up with another brand but these are a staple
Lisa M.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have been using Toll House Morsels since I was a little girl baking. I love the way they taste and the consistency of them. I have tried every flavor I have found and have yet to be disappointed!
Lisa P.
Junction city, Ks
The Semi-sweet morsels add the perfect touch to homemade chocolate chip cookies, trail mix, or chocolate covered pretzels. Just the right size to grab a handful to satisfy that chocolate craving as well! Grab a bad of these morsels instead of a candy bar. They're about the same price and you get more servings! :)
Kristen C.
Sun Prairie, WI
I'm known around my office for my baking. These are the only chips I will buy, for cookies, melting, etc. My kitchen is usually stocked with a few bags for whenever I feel the urge to make cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?