BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Christina V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We all love chocolate in this house so naturally when i saw a new recipe that needed chocolate toll house was my choice they ate it all up ,I didn't expect anything else from such a yummy choice. .
Jacqueline  R.
These are the best chocolate chips on the planet in my opinion! So smooth. I've been baking for 15 years and I've always trusted this brand to assist in making the most delicious home baked cookies.
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
What else are you making you chocolate chip cookies with? These are classics and always affordable. I sometimes step my game up with another brand but these are a staple
Nicole U.
Otisville , Mi
I love making homemade brownies with melted chocolate and I wouldn't pick another brand! It helps that they will sometimes have coupons available to make the price comparable to the store brands!
Liz H.
These are the only chocolate chips I look for when making cookies- the recipe on the back is the best, although I usually take my cookies out before they're done so they are extra soft and gooey.
Lillian P.
Macomb, MI
This is the sweet you need! Need something to satisfy your sweet tooth? This is the product! You can use these chips in any of the sweets you make at home or you can put them as a topping! Or u can just snack on them for a snack!!!
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
Where to begin?! These little things are DELICIOUS and a must have when baking my homemade chocolate chip cookies! The perfect amount of sweetness in a chocolate morsel!
Jennifer T.
I enjoy baking cookies! My favorite are oatmeal chocolate chip. I always make sure to grab these when I'm out of chocolate chips. I've tried using other chips, but I can always taste the difference. They are rich and very smooth in flavor. You can't go wrong with nestle.
Jennifer K.
Shippensburg, PA
Is it wrong that I have to buy 2 bags in order to make one batch of cookies because I eat too many of them while I'm baking to have enough to even bake with? lol. Yeah, they are so yummy. We also love putting these in our pancakes!
Lauren L.
Roanoke, TX
The best chocolate chip cookie recipe EVER is on the back of these. They are also great for making puppy chow (Chex mix, peanut butter, chocolate chips, powdered sugar). Sometimes we even eat them for a dessert just by themselves!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?