BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jenny G.
Pilot Point, TX
I don't always use TollHouse, I actually prefer the ghirardelli chips. But they are an affordable price and dependable option. I really like the mini chips for muffins and scones. Also great for topping chocolate cupcakes.
Bradi J.
Shelbyville, KY
Who doesn't love chocolate chips? The possibilities are endless! Chocolate chip cookies, waffles, pancakes, French toast, Ice cream, everything! such great flavor, too! We always have some on hand.
Jeannine R.
Jennings, LA
I have made home made chocolate chip cookies for as long as I can remember and there is in my opinion, no other chip that tastes just right besides Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. Their texture, flavor and overall result in the finished cookie are hands down the best on the market and what my family expects!
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Toll House is always my first pick when it comes to buying any kind of morsels. Not only do I use them in many different kinds of cookies, but I also put them in my pancakes! Always a great choice!
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I ALWAYS keep a bag of these on had. I will only use Toll house for my famous chocolate chip cookies. I keep them in the freezer, I use them to toss in to recipes, cure my sweet tooth, just great(:
Alessandra A.
Portales, NM
You can never go wrong with Toll house. I swear by these chips whether for cakes, cookies, or brownies. Never have a problem melting them for fruit or pretzelsel either. They always taste amazing!
Nicole U.
Otisville , Mi
I love making homemade brownies with melted chocolate and I wouldn't pick another brand! It helps that they will sometimes have coupons available to make the price comparable to the store brands!
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Great for baking cookies or making fudge. My grandkids love to eat them by the hand full. There good to put as a topping for cupcakes and cakes. Try adding some when making shakes or hot chocolate.
Jacqueline  R.
These are the best chocolate chips on the planet in my opinion! So smooth. I've been baking for 15 years and I've always trusted this brand to assist in making the most delicious home baked cookies.
Sierra C.
I love to add these to anything and every thing I am baking! Sometimes alone they can have a dull flavor for my liking but they make cookies and pancakes so yummy!!! I can almost eat them all straight from the bag. So addicting!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?