BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Roi Ane T.
I love to bake! I've tried every chocolate (cheap to expensive) on the market and this is the best for cookies! I don't know if it's because that's what Grama made but every time I make my cookies with nestle toll house people beg for my recipe! :) I double the nuts. 1cup chopped walnuts AND 1cup chopped almonds. Yum :)
Sierra C.
I love to add these to anything and every thing I am baking! Sometimes alone they can have a dull flavor for my liking but they make cookies and pancakes so yummy!!! I can almost eat them all straight from the bag. So addicting!
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Toll House is always my first pick when it comes to buying any kind of morsels. Not only do I use them in many different kinds of cookies, but I also put them in my pancakes! Always a great choice!
Lauren K.
Roanoke, TX
The best chocolate chip cookie recipe EVER is on the back of these. They are also great for making puppy chow (Chex mix, peanut butter, chocolate chips, powdered sugar). Sometimes we even eat them for a dessert just by themselves!
Jennifer T.
I enjoy baking cookies! My favorite are oatmeal chocolate chip. I always make sure to grab these when I'm out of chocolate chips. I've tried using other chips, but I can always taste the difference. They are rich and very smooth in flavor. You can't go wrong with nestle.
Liz H.
These are the only chocolate chips I look for when making cookies- the recipe on the back is the best, although I usually take my cookies out before they're done so they are extra soft and gooey.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
I ALWAYS keep a bag of these on had. I will only use Toll house for my famous chocolate chip cookies. I keep them in the freezer, I use them to toss in to recipes, cure my sweet tooth, just great(:
Christina V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We all love chocolate in this house so naturally when i saw a new recipe that needed chocolate toll house was my choice they ate it all up ,I didn't expect anything else from such a yummy choice. .
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Nestle Toll House Morsels are my go to for cookies, chocolate sauce, pancakes, etc. The only brand of chocolate chips I will buy. When you are craving a little chocolate plop a few in your mouth and you are good to go. Love them!
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
Where to begin?! These little things are DELICIOUS and a must have when baking my homemade chocolate chip cookies! The perfect amount of sweetness in a chocolate morsel!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?