Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I love to bake! I've tried every chocolate (cheap to expensive) on the market and this is the best for cookies! I don't know if it's because that's what Grama made but every time I make my cookies with nestle toll house people beg for my recipe! :) I double the nuts. 1cup chopped walnuts AND 1cup chopped almonds. Yum :)
I love to add these to anything and every thing I am baking! Sometimes alone they can have a dull flavor for my liking but they make cookies and pancakes so yummy!!! I can almost eat them all straight from the bag. So addicting!
Toll House is always my first pick when it comes to buying any kind of morsels. Not only do I use them in many different kinds of cookies, but I also put them in my pancakes! Always a great choice!
The best chocolate chip cookie recipe EVER is on the back of these. They are also great for making puppy chow (Chex mix, peanut butter, chocolate chips, powdered sugar). Sometimes we even eat them for a dessert just by themselves!
I enjoy baking cookies! My favorite are oatmeal chocolate chip. I always make sure to grab these when I'm out of chocolate chips. I've tried using other chips, but I can always taste the difference. They are rich and very smooth in flavor. You can't go wrong with nestle.
These are the only chocolate chips I look for when making cookies- the recipe on the back is the best, although I usually take my cookies out before they're done so they are extra soft and gooey.
I ALWAYS keep a bag of these on had. I will only use Toll house for my famous chocolate chip cookies. I keep them in the freezer, I use them to toss in to recipes, cure my sweet tooth, just great(:
We all love chocolate in this house so naturally when i saw a new recipe that needed chocolate toll house was my choice they ate it all up ,I didn't expect anything else from such a yummy choice. .
Nestle Toll House Morsels are my go to for cookies, chocolate sauce, pancakes, etc. The only brand of chocolate chips I will buy. When you are craving a little chocolate plop a few in your mouth and you are good to go. Love them!
Where to begin?! These little things are DELICIOUS and a must have when baking my homemade chocolate chip cookies! The perfect amount of sweetness in a chocolate morsel!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos