BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kalee M.
Anderson, SC
These are the only chocolate chips that I use! I find them at Walmart or Ingles for the cheapest. They are the best tasting when compared to other brands. I use them in my scratch cookie recipes. I would recommend that everyone use them.
Rachel H.
Oceanside, CA
I bake often and I ALWAYS have toll house chocolate chips on hand. They come in different sizes which is awesome and the chocolate is good quality. My husband eats them by the handful straight from the bag. They are also very affordable!
albanys j.
I had often wondered how the many brands of chocolate chips would stack up against one another. Even though I usually bake with bittersweet chocolate, we tested the semisweet chips, arguably the classic choice for chocolate chip cookies.
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
This kind of chocolate if the family traditional to buy.. it's our favorite kind! We would use it to make cupcakes, cakes, cookies, and more! I don't remember when the time we Haven't buy this!! I would buy this to carry the traditional.
Veronica M.
Clarksville, TN
I love nestle brand. And especially these. I add them to my chocolate chip cookies also into my pancakes when they are cooking. I always pick them up when they are on sale for 2/5. I also find myself just eating them alone. Great product
Katie G.
Love using these for making multiple family recipes! These taste amazing and melt so good. They're great for their price and I always use these to cook and bake with. I totally recommend these chips for all your cooking and baking needs.
Sierra D.
I love these little pieces of joy. I use these in my chocolate chip cookies every time! This huge bag comes for such a great/cheap price. I love eating these chips because I feel like I'm not as bad for eating little pieces of chocolate.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Delicious! I love adding these chips to cookie batters, brownie batters, cake batters, pies, and more. They are very reasonably priced especially if you can catch them in the big bag at costco. I definitely recommend these for any baker.
S K.
They are very good quality and the recipe on the back works great! You can also look on their website for more recipes. The taste is pretty good and I use it in everything- cookies, brownies, frosting etc. I would highly recommend this!
Jennifer R.
St Petersburg, FL
Best morsels to use in chocolate chip cookies. Still one of the best recipes for chocolate chip cookies are found on the packaging of the toll house wrapper. The only downfall of these are that you can find yourself eating the whole bag
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?