BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
These are the best for baking. The flavor is perfectly sweet for deserts and they hold up well in cookies and melt well in bars. I always choose nestle when purchasing my chocolate chips.
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
I always buy the big bags of these to make cookies! No other alternatives compare to these chocolate chips. I eat these with cookies and chocolate chip bars that I make. Super good flavor but not to rich. Easy to melt when need be as well. Definitely a repeat customer.
Cindy B.
Zebulon, NC
This is the only chocolate chip I buy.  I have tried many other but kept coming back to Nestle.  Stick with a good thing, right? I use these in cookies, muffins and they are easy to melt down for fudge as well! I will definitely continue to buy these chocolate morsels!
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
These are great for so many things! My favorite thing to use them for is to melt with peanut butter and drizzle over chopped up apples. Definitely always need to have a bag on hand!! Plus there are so many different flavors available. My husband likes the white chocolate
Tricia C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bake all the time. For family. For my sons football team. Wrestling team. Baseball team. Church functions. And without Nestlé toll house chocolate morsels....I couldn't make my chocolate chip cookies! They are the only ones I use!
Annie J.
Dundalk, MD
This really came in handy when I bake cookies with my son it adds more chocolate and sweetness the cookies.. I purchase mines from Walmart and the price is very good. Highly recommend getting if your baking cookies
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
What else would you bake with other than Nestle Toll House chocolate morels?? I've been using this brand for baking since I was old enough to bake and will continue to use this brand. They're perfect for keeping in the fridge when you want a sweet treat as well.
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
best choice when it comes to making chocolate chip cookies. melts to perfection and the price is so affordable for the quality. great chocolaty flavor sweet enough for you. I always have a couple bags in my house for any indulge i need to make, totally recommend it.
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
These are what I buy when making chocolate chip cookies or bar cookies. They aren't to sweet and they hold up in the oven I only ever need to buy one bag they are affordable. I would recommend these to others baking my family has used these for years.
Joshua V.
Chocolate chip cookies aren't chocolate chip cookies with Nestlé Toll House chocolate chips. They have the best flavor and are so smooth & rich. I couldn't imagine making cookies on a snowy winters day without them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?