BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
I love using these in my banana muffins and I also use them in my waffles. Sometimes I use the minis to help get more in but not have too much with the bigger pieces. This is def worth the buy. Yummy!!
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
These chocolate chips are a necessity if your a baker! They are affordable and you can get them at any grocery store! I got mine at Walmart! It's a great value you get a ton of chocolate chips in this big bag! Love them!
Victoria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these for baking, they are pretty much my go to for chocolate chips. They always bake nicely without totally losing their shape and consistency, and they have a great flavor. Not to mention the recipe on the back of the bag is a great chocolate chip cookies recipe! Love this brand!
Teresa M.
It's the standby for a reason! Not the fanciest, but always a good value and they stay fresh for a long time. Usually better than the store brand, good flavor. Always a good bet if you're in a hurry and don't want to debate
Candice W.
West Liberty, KY
These are the best chocolate chips they are so yummy they are great in my homage chocolate chip cookies they are great with nuts and pancakes! I bought these at Walmart I defiantly tell all my friends and family to use these chocolate chips!
Lindsey B.
Beaver Dam , KY
I love this brand of chocolate anytime I want to make home made cookies I always buy these chocolate chips because they are my absolute favorite !i eat these occasionally when I am craving some chocolate !
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
These are so good by itself or mixed in with almost anything. I like to make cookies, muffins and even pancakes with them. They are a great value but I feel a little bit on the pricey side. I buy them at my local grocery store.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Some things can be bought generic and some items cannot.  Chocolate chips cannot be generic.  Go for the yellow.  Tollhouse also has a divine cookie recipe.  It's legit.  Like, MC Hammer 2 Legit 2 Quit.  I like to eat them straight out of the bag.  I didn't get this figure eating celery.
Renata P.
The Best semi sweet chip chocolate ever. I use it every time for cooking and the experience its amazing. You can find this anywhere it is really cheap so why wouldn't you buy it? Repurchase it's worth
Bethany G.
These are my absolute favorite chocolate morsels to bake with. I have a huge sweet tooth, but in cookies and other baked goods, sometimes the full sweet morsels are too sweet. These give a sweet chocolate taste, but are not overpowering!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?