BY TOLL HOUSE #46 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
These are so good by itself or mixed in with almost anything. I like to make cookies, muffins and even pancakes with them. They are a great value but I feel a little bit on the pricey side. I buy them at my local grocery store.
Candice W.
West Liberty, KY
These are the best chocolate chips they are so yummy they are great in my homage chocolate chip cookies they are great with nuts and pancakes! I bought these at Walmart I defiantly tell all my friends and family to use these chocolate chips!
Breann D.
ISLETON, CA
The only way to enjoy chocolate chip cookies is to make them yourself. Nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate chips are the best for baking cookies. Real butter and pure vanilla extract are also very important ingredients for the perfect cookies.
Maddie F.
Nummyness so yeah that's all I got to say about this nummy nummy good for my tummy however bad for my body but hey who cares about that am I right ;D no, I'm wrong... we all care.... some more than others...
Tasha G.
Yummy!!!! These chocolate chips taste so good and fresh. I love baking with them and just eating a handful for a snack. They melt really well. I would definitely recommend trying them! They are also great to make hot chocolate with.
Angelica P.
Use these for everything chocolate chip cookies brownies pancakes even ice cream sometimes the taste is amazing it really shines through great value you could get it basically anywhere I would definitely reproach is this all the time
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle always has the best baking chocolate. Great price too! I always find them at big y and stop n shop so they are easy to get! There are so many recipes that you can make with the little
Drops of heaven!
Megan A.
Shamokin, PA
I use these for my chocolate chip cookies every time. They are well worth the price for the amazing flavor they give off! They are better than other brands im my opinion and are the only ones i buy.
Andreza O.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love a warm gooey chocolate chip cookies and these are MY GO TO CHOCO CHIPS. You can find them almost at any store and they're decently priced.  They're deliciously sweet! I used them in cookies and in my protein balls. YES! I would definitely tell everyone to get these!
Michaela B.
Winter Haven , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this product, I use this every time I bake chocolate chip cookies, just like my mom does, this product is timeless and always delicious. I like that the product has always tasted the same and would recommend this to a friend.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back