BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Selene A.
These morsels are great for just about anything from adding them to pancakes on Sundays to cookies, cakes, whipped icings, fillings and cheesecakes! It's really about how creative you want to get.
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
I LOOOOOOOOVE these chocolate chips! Not only do I bake with these wonderful chips but when I'm craving something sweet I'll go to the freezer and eat these as a snack! 😍
Jessica D.
New Albany , OH
I bake ALL THE TIME and I never think twice before choosing Toll House chocolate chips. They're absolutely perfect and the best chocolate chip. I wouldn't choose anything else! A spoonful of peanut butter and some chocolate chips sprinkled on top, and you're ready to go :)
Hailey M.
Sun Prairie, WI
This is perfect for baking!! I use these in all my chocolate chip cookies and any other sort of chocolate treat!! The cookie recipe on the side of the bag is also great!
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I love these!!! I put them in every thing I bake and it's the only brand I buy! I bake a lot, and they're usually my main ingredient in my stuff. They're also good as a small quick snack as well.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
Where to begin?! These little things are DELICIOUS and a must have when baking my homemade chocolate chip cookies! The perfect amount of sweetness in a chocolate morsel!
Jenny G.
Pilot Point, TX
I don't always use TollHouse, I actually prefer the ghirardelli chips. But they are an affordable price and dependable option. I really like the mini chips for muffins and scones. Also great for topping chocolate cupcakes.
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
What else are you making you chocolate chip cookies with? These are classics and always affordable. I sometimes step my game up with another brand but these are a staple
Jennifer T.
I enjoy baking cookies! My favorite are oatmeal chocolate chip. I always make sure to grab these when I'm out of chocolate chips. I've tried using other chips, but I can always taste the difference. They are rich and very smooth in flavor. You can't go wrong with nestle.
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown, WV
These are the ONLY chocolate chips worth using! They are definitely affordable and taste better than any alternative out there! I wouldn't use anything else to bake with!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?