BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
I'm known around my office for my baking. These are the only chips I will buy, for cookies, melting, etc. My kitchen is usually stocked with a few bags for whenever I feel the urge to make cookies.
Taylor G.
Tallahassee, FL
Best thing to use no matter what you are making! I use them for baking, pancakes and even make homemade items like chocolate covered strawberries and truffles! Love them
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Great for baking cookies or making fudge. My grandkids love to eat them by the hand full. There good to put as a topping for cupcakes and cakes. Try adding some when making shakes or hot chocolate.
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown, WV
These are the ONLY chocolate chips worth using! They are definitely affordable and taste better than any alternative out there! I wouldn't use anything else to bake with!
Nicole U.
Otisville , Mi
I love making homemade brownies with melted chocolate and I wouldn't pick another brand! It helps that they will sometimes have coupons available to make the price comparable to the store brands!
Megan R.
Clare, MI
Best chocolate chips to bake with! They make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are decently priced. I just wish they went on sale more. I buy them at my local grocery store.
Mary M.
East Syracuse, NY
THESE CHIPS MELT SO EVENLY CREAMY such a icon i n my generations my grandmother would make the best toll house cookies we have 4 kids in our family it was wonderful i carry on now with my own kids
sarah h.
Choctaw , Ok
These are the only chocolate chips I've have ever used. The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back never changes I always use that recipe even though I haven't memorized it's always the same perfect cookies perfect chocolate chips.
Kerry S.
EGG HBR TWP
I bake chocolate chip cookies about once a week as friends and family all rave about them, they go quickly. I use them for ganache, dipping, making candies! I buy these in an oversized bag at BJ's. I tried the store brand once and they were white speckled from poor packaging or cooling temp, I'll never use another brand!
Melissa M.
Orange Park, FL
These are delicious! I've tried them with baking, eating them straight out of the bag, and melting. They melt smooth & creamy. You can find them at any local store. Very affordable, too.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?