BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah H.
Nestle chocolate morsels are great for so many different things. I love to use them when baking cupcakes, cookies and cakes but I have found myself using them a lot in my pancakes. Alittle chocolate in the morning never hurt anyone!
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
Where to begin?! These little things are DELICIOUS and a must have when baking my homemade chocolate chip cookies! The perfect amount of sweetness in a chocolate morsel!
Phyllis H.
El Paso, TX
I ALWAYS think of the Friends episode where Phoebe is trying to remember her great grandma's chocolate chip cookie recipe and it turns out to be the one on the back of the nestle bag! (Ness-Lay Toll Owza!) They are THAT GOOD.
Hailey M.
Sun Prairie, WI
This is perfect for baking!! I use these in all my chocolate chip cookies and any other sort of chocolate treat!! The cookie recipe on the side of the bag is also great!
Rose M.
Columbus, OH
I have tried many different brands and types of chips and Nestle Semi-Sweet is the absolute best! Not too sweet as to over power the cookie and the perfect meltability - never chalky or overly gooey
Christina V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We all love chocolate in this house so naturally when i saw a new recipe that needed chocolate toll house was my choice they ate it all up ,I didn't expect anything else from such a yummy choice. .
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
I often bake cookies for my family, other family members, my daughters school parties, etc. I grew up using the Toll House brand. I have tried other brands in the paste, but they never seem to taste as good as the Toll House brand.
kinjal P.
These are the best for when I'm baking! I love to melt them and dip strawberries or fruit or basically anything in it! it's amazingly sweet and hardens fast but not too fast so u can work around it!
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
These morsels are a "must have"for my world famous (well, more like family famous lol) cookies! They are always offered at a great price no matter where I go and the taste hasn't changes in years!
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown, WV
These are the ONLY chocolate chips worth using! They are definitely affordable and taste better than any alternative out there! I wouldn't use anything else to bake with!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?