BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Vanessa R.
San Antonio , TX
This is the only product I use during the holidays or when ever I bake some homemade chocolate chip! Seriously THE best! You will not go wrong with these delicious morsels
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I don't think these are very different from other brands. They work just as good. I usually go for whats the best price at the time or if i have coupons. I always keep my in the fridge and snack on them too.
Madi C.
These are great for baking with. I made homemade cookies and these made them extra most and very chocolatey! They don't melt all the way when you make them so you can find them easily in the cookies.
Rachael C.
Woodbridge, VA
Alright, so I use these chips pretty much every time I bake. But, they aren't the best ever. I really like using Hershey's Special Dark OR Ghirardelli chips. These ones are good though, and I'm always happy to see them in the cupboard!
Hayley K.
These chocolate chips are a long-time favorite. The recipe on the back of the bag makes perfect chocolate chip cookies every time. I just wish they were vegan so that I could serve them to my vegan friends - then they would be perfect!
Paula M.
Hialeah, FL
This chocolate is one of the best in my opinion for baking. It takes really good you could eat alone. I really recommend that you buy it. It is really affordable and you can use it to prepare many desserts.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
I love these tiny bits of goodness. Hands down the chocolate chip recipe on the bag is the best. These little chips are great for any recipe as well as snacking on their own.
Catherine D.
I you are going to make chocolate chip cookies you need the best chips cuz mana always said your cookies are only as good as the ingredients that go into them! These are the best goomiest yummiest chips around to use! They are awesome!
Melanie M.
Waukegan, IL
I love these chocolate chips they are great for baking. The price is good always cheaper at Walmart. I love how they melt perfectly and go best with chocolate chip cookies.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
The best brand of chocolate chips! They are great when making cookies and taste sooo good! They are also great for melting over pretzels, popcorn, or making candy. They are the best quality and have several different types to choose from
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back