BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Isabella C.
Orange, CA
My family loves to bake frequently and these chocolate chips are definitely the most common ingredient for us! I really enjoy this brand because the sweetness is always perfect and the chips cook well!
These chocolate morsels are the way to go if you need good baking chocolate or if you just like the chips to snack on. They're adorable and very tasty. I keep a bag on hand in case I ever want to add chocolate chips to my deserts!
Jenny H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love to throw these in my homemade trail mix, rice crispies, and oatbars!!! nestle tollhouse semi sweet morsels are a baking essential, but these are wonderful bits of deliciousness go hand on hand with snacks and even mexican mole!
sarah h.
Choctaw , Ok
These are the only chocolate chips I've have ever used. The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back never changes I always use that recipe even though I haven't memorized it's always the same perfect cookies perfect chocolate chips.
Jennifer T.
I enjoy baking cookies! My favorite are oatmeal chocolate chip. I always make sure to grab these when I'm out of chocolate chips. I've tried using other chips, but I can always taste the difference. They are rich and very smooth in flavor. You can't go wrong with nestle.
Charlotte D.
The best chocolate chips I've tried. I'm an avid baker and these are all I use! You can find them anywhere for a great price. These are by far my favorite because the chocolate tastes so rich and they melt perfectly in any recipe.
Megan G.
Norristown, PA
There's always a bag of Nestle's Semi-Sweets in my parents house. They're perfect to bake with and even more perfect for a late night snack. In all honesty I probably ate more of these straight from the bag than baked in a cookie.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
Best chocolate chips to bake with! They make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are decently priced. I just wish they went on sale more. I buy them at my local grocery store.
Nicole U.
Otisville , Mi
I love making homemade brownies with melted chocolate and I wouldn't pick another brand! It helps that they will sometimes have coupons available to make the price comparable to the store brands!
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
Nestle morsels are a must have in my baked goods. I don't know what nestle does but they have it figured out. If you're looking for a good chocolate chip this is where it's at.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?