BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mildred A.
Paterson, NJ
I used this for everything. I can decorate my cupcakes, melt them to make chocolate covered strawberries or using them as an ingredient for baking cakes. I love chocolate as it is & these are perfect.
Stephanie V.
I love using these semi-sweet chocolate chips! I put them in as many baked goods as possible. Cakes, cupcakes, cookies, cheesecakes, pies, pancakes, you name it!
Kim H.
These morsels are okay for making cookies, but I definitely don't like to pop them as a snack. The coating that keeps them from melting like a bar of chocolate, has a wax-like feel on the tongue. Not so good for snacking :( I prefer to use Ghirardelli for baking, when they are available; a little less waxy on my taste buds.
Caitlin R.
RSM, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These aren't the REALLY good chocolate chips, but perfect for cookies! I normally use these for baking, not melting for candy or more delicate uses, and find they are great as most people have fond memories of these from childhood.
Shannon P.
I love baking with these chocolate chips. they taste so good too although a little bitter since they are semi sweet. I which they were just regular chocolate chips but I can never find it for some reason. although they are a great alternative or if you just like dark chocolate.
Caiti C.
These are perfect for baking! However if aprons and pot holders are not your thing, these sweets are also a wonderful treat alone, with popcorn, or even on top of ice cream and yogurt.
Rachel A.
Waynesville, OH
I love these little morsels. You can use these morsels to create so many recipes. Just use your imagination. Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Chocolate Chip Muffins, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ganache, Brownies, Frosting and more.............
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love cooking with these and they are great for garnishing as well. I add them to the top of my icecream. Or to just snack on if you are craving a little something sweet.
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are the best (BY FAR) chocolate chips for baking. Whether it's cookies or melting chocolate or whatever- they have the best flavor and texture, and retain their shape!
Haley D.
How can you go wrong with these yummy delicious little morsels of chocolate! Great for baking, or just eating! Also for trail mix or really anything at all! And a wonderful affordable price! Absolutely recommend these for anyone!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?