BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
I can use these in so many amazing recipes. But the best one yet is the classic chocolate chip
Cookie! Who doesn't love them right out of the oven with a cold glass of milk? Bring em on!
Pat G.
LaGrange, KY
These are the only way to go when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I have to hide them in the freezer because my 13 year old sneaks into them and eats them all up!
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love using these in my cookies and I also love just eating them. They have a great flavor without being too sweet or too bitter. I also love this brand because it's always very smooth. I always recommend these to use.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
They are perfect for baking and for fondue! I've used them when making cookies and cakes. And then I've put them in my fondue pot with caramel chips or peanut butter chips. Great chocolate flavor. Have bought many times.
Alexis S.
Texas
These bring back such good delicious memories of me being in my granny's kitchen. I would open the feezer and look for that yellow package with the yumyness inside, and take out some frozen chocolate chips to snack on.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I always keep a bag of these in my feeezer to munch on. I put them in yogurt, roll my peanut butter covered bananas in them and add them to my favorite ice cream! These are really easy to track on MyFitnessPal and easy to measure exactly what you're eating!
Manasee B.
HUGE fan! I love chocolate, but this is great to use for baking. the smaller mini version is also fantastic to put in cakes, cupcakes, cookies, etc. They're a decent price for the amount of chips - highly recommend.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These are great for baking with! Make any dessert better with toll house! They are fantastic for cookies, cakes, pancakes, and anything else you can think of! Much better than store brands! Yes I'd recommend this item
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have to be careful buying these. I will eat a whole bag and one night and not even be able to bake with them. But they are great to bake with. But by two bags because you're going to eat one while you're using the other!
ashley m.
Concord, NC
These are my go to for baking! My whole life my mother made amazing chocolate chip cookies and I could never seem to copy the flavor until I found these! Plus they are still sweet enough to sneak a few time to time :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?