BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kelly G.
Seattle, WA
These chocolates are great for baking, and you can't beat that recipe on the back! There is an 'Ultimate Guide to Chocolate Chip Cookies' online that uses the recipe to run some cookie experimentation. By tweaking the recipe a bit they make the cookies chewy, crisp, soft, flat, thick, cakey etc. It is an interesting read!
These chocolate morsels are the way to go if you need good baking chocolate or if you just like the chips to snack on. They're adorable and very tasty. I keep a bag on hand in case I ever want to add chocolate chips to my deserts!
Alyssa M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not only are these amazing to just snack on, they are perfect to put in any item you're baking! I've used them in multiple types of breads, brownies and cookies. They add such a gooey and delicious texture! I highly recommend these!
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love cooking with these and they are great for garnishing as well. I add them to the top of my icecream. Or to just snack on if you are craving a little something sweet.
Dottie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this bag of chocolate chips. When I make cookies I always make tons so I can share. The recipe on the bag is perfect but in place of butter I use butter flavor crisco, it makes them amazing.
Janie L.
Oxford, MI
The best chocolate chip and butterscotch morsels to use when making cookies! I always have to buy a bigger package then the recipe calls for because I end up snacking on them the whole time. Yummmy!
Samantha L.
I used these chocolate chips to make my mom chocolate covered strawberries for her birthday and they were fabulous ! The chocolate stuck fantastically. I'm very impressed !
Vanessa R.
These are sooooo good !!! They melt in your mouth... the kids love to make cookies and these are there favorite. . They taste rich and chocolatey. .Toll house is the best !!!
Shaena G.
WHITEWRIGHT, TX
Love these chocolate chips. these are the best at make chocolate chip cookies and anything else you might need chocolate chips in. you can also melt them and dip strawberries, pretzels or use it to decorate on top of your dessert.
Katie G.
I almost always grab Toll House Morsels when picking up chocolate chips for a recipe, or just to have to snack. I just love 'em over the other brands...except Hershey, I will admit to liking them a bit more. :-) But, both are awesome!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back