BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Katie G.
I almost always grab Toll House Morsels when picking up chocolate chips for a recipe, or just to have to snack. I just love 'em over the other brands...except Hershey, I will admit to liking them a bit more. :-) But, both are awesome!!
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
I use these chocolate chips for everything. Every Christmas when I make my cookies these are the first things I buy. Wouldn't make my cookies with any other chocolate chip.
Alyssa M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not only are these amazing to just snack on, they are perfect to put in any item you're baking! I've used them in multiple types of breads, brownies and cookies. They add such a gooey and delicious texture! I highly recommend these!
Rachael C.
Woodbridge, VA
Alright, so I use these chips pretty much every time I bake. But, they aren't the best ever. I really like using Hershey's Special Dark OR Ghirardelli chips. These ones are good though, and I'm always happy to see them in the cupboard!
christin p.
Monroe, GA
I love these tiny bits of goodness. Hands down the chocolate chip recipe on the bag is the best. These little chips are great for any recipe as well as snacking on their own.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really great for making cookies with! I love how semi-sweet is a perfect option. I thought at first it might be too bitter and won't help with my sweet tooth but I was wrong! It was actually the perfect amount of sweet. It didn't taste bitter at all. My new go to!
Paula M.
Hialeah, FL
This chocolate is one of the best in my opinion for baking. It takes really good you could eat alone. I really recommend that you buy it. It is really affordable and you can use it to prepare many desserts.
Melanie M.
Waukegan, IL
I love these chocolate chips they are great for baking. The price is good always cheaper at Walmart. I love how they melt perfectly and go best with chocolate chip cookies.
Dottie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this bag of chocolate chips. When I make cookies I always make tons so I can share. The recipe on the bag is perfect but in place of butter I use butter flavor crisco, it makes them amazing.
Liz C.
Othello, WA
While these are the classic backing chip to reach for in the baking aisle they are often times dry. Look for something creamier to create something deluxe for only a buck or two more, like Ghirardelli.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?