BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I don't know how you can not love Nestle! They are always the perfect addition to cookies or ice cream...or if you have a bad habit like I do...eating them straight out of the bag. Just overall great!
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
The best brand of chocolate chips! They are great when making cookies and taste sooo good! They are also great for melting over pretzels, popcorn, or making candy. They are the best quality and have several different types to choose from
Katie G.
I almost always grab Toll House Morsels when picking up chocolate chips for a recipe, or just to have to snack. I just love 'em over the other brands...except Hershey, I will admit to liking them a bit more. :-) But, both are awesome!!
Kayla P.
Suches, GA
I always use these when making cookies. Or muffins, brownies, even chocolate chip pancakes. Also works great for melting and covering pretzels, fruits, whatever you like :)
Lisa B.
Lake Orion, MI
I have used off brands in the past and they just don't make the grade. Nestle has a great variety of Baking chips and is ALWAYS what I buy. I watch for sales and stock up. Makes the best cookies ever!
Samantha L.
I used these chocolate chips to make my mom chocolate covered strawberries for her birthday and they were fabulous ! The chocolate stuck fantastically. I'm very impressed !
Skye F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate chips are delicious and are great to throw into the cookie dough or the pancake batter. Nestle makes the best chocolate chips and you can't go wrong with buying the semi-sweet morsels!
Angella B.
This are the best chocolate chips for baking cookies and do much more! I use it to dip my pretzels, make peanut butter balls and anything else that requires chocolate. I even like eating a few chips out of the bag every now and then.
Rachael C.
Woodbridge, VA
Alright, so I use these chips pretty much every time I bake. But, they aren't the best ever. I really like using Hershey's Special Dark OR Ghirardelli chips. These ones are good though, and I'm always happy to see them in the cupboard!
Melanie M.
Waukegan, IL
I love these chocolate chips they are great for baking. The price is good always cheaper at Walmart. I love how they melt perfectly and go best with chocolate chip cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?