BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
What can I say I'm a sucker for chocolate. It's literally the best thing ever. You can put chocolate on almost everything and in almost everything its super delicious.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
I love these! We always use them to make chocolate chip cookies. They melt amazingly. I can even eat them by themselves because I love chocolate. Nearly chocolate is so yummy! Very worth it!
Vandana P.
the best tasting chocolate chips for baking!! some alternatives are too sweet or too bitter - these are just right! i also love eating them as a quick snack if i'm craving chocolate. they have less sugar than the usual chocolate bar, so it's a tiny bit healthier!
Sabina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Nestlé especially all their baking stuff! I highly recommend it and it's super affordable and anyone can use it to bake with whatever you like. I have a bag in my cabinet as we speak.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
These are great for cooking as well as a little snack if you have them laying around your house they're very good when melted and make a great chocolate fun do it's very easy to find their easy to locate in any grocery store
Shannon H.
This has to be the most addictive candy I've ever had. The white chocolate chip morsels are beyond amazing, not too much chocolate with the tiny sample sizes and the purchase is definitely worth it! Go out and get some!
Paola N.
Salinas, CA
The best chocolates to melt! I like making Oreo chocolate truffles once in a while and these never fail me. After I melt them they give the Oreo balls the correct texture and taste it needs
Nicole
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like these for when I'm baking, they melt and mix easily. Adds just right touch of sweetness, and bitterness. If added last, a nice surprise in brownies as you're taking a bite. Not expensive, and well worth the purchase.
Sarah V.
Storrs, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always use these or ghirradelli for baking chocolate chips. These melt perfectly and offer a delicious flavor to cookies, cupcakes, pies, waffles, and more! They are cheap and delicious! I love the recipes on the back.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
Nestle is a must when making chocolate chip cookies, as they make it so incredibly easy by including the recipe on the back of heir packaging, along with packing each package with incredible delicious chocolate morsels. Yum!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?