BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rachel A.
Waynesville, OH
I love these little morsels. You can use these morsels to create so many recipes. Just use your imagination. Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Chocolate Chip Muffins, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ganache, Brownies, Frosting and more.............
Haley D.
How can you go wrong with these yummy delicious little morsels of chocolate! Great for baking, or just eating! Also for trail mix or really anything at all! And a wonderful affordable price! Absolutely recommend these for anyone!
Mildred A.
Paterson, NJ
I used this for everything. I can decorate my cupcakes, melt them to make chocolate covered strawberries or using them as an ingredient for baking cakes. I love chocolate as it is & these are perfect.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love cooking with these and they are great for garnishing as well. I add them to the top of my icecream. Or to just snack on if you are craving a little something sweet.
barbara b.
Petrolia, PA
This is something that is always in this house sometimes we make cookies or we use them on ice cream or what ever our plans are but we love them and always have them around
Shaena G.
WHITEWRIGHT, TX
Love these chocolate chips. these are the best at make chocolate chip cookies and anything else you might need chocolate chips in. you can also melt them and dip strawberries, pretzels or use it to decorate on top of your dessert.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
I love Toll house! These are the only chips I bake with and the only premade cookie dough I will use. The taste is amazing. The quality is outstanding. They've got something great going on with these!
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
I use these chocolate chips for everything. Every Christmas when I make my cookies these are the first things I buy. Wouldn't make my cookies with any other chocolate chip.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I don't think these are very different from other brands. They work just as good. I usually go for whats the best price at the time or if i have coupons. I always keep my in the fridge and snack on them too.
Hayley K.
These chocolate chips are a long-time favorite. The recipe on the back of the bag makes perfect chocolate chip cookies every time. I just wish they were vegan so that I could serve them to my vegan friends - then they would be perfect!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?