Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,646 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I have used off brands in the past and they just don't make the grade. Nestle has a great variety of Baking chips and is ALWAYS what I buy. I watch for sales and stock up. Makes the best cookies ever!
I love these tiny bits of goodness. Hands down the chocolate chip recipe on the bag is the best. These little chips are great for any recipe as well as snacking on their own.
I like to bake. Cookies, cupcakes, cakes etc. I ONLY use toll house semi sweet morsels for all my baking projects. I love how they melt evenly. I also love to snake on a handful every now and then to.
These chocolate chips are a long-time favorite. The recipe on the back of the bag makes perfect chocolate chip cookies every time. I just wish they were vegan so that I could serve them to my vegan friends - then they would be perfect!
My roommate and I just made cookies using these last week using the recipe on the back, and I must say they were delicious. The Toll House chocolate chips just taste better then the generic brand ones.
Not only are these amazing to just snack on, they are perfect to put in any item you're baking! I've used them in multiple types of breads, brownies and cookies. They add such a gooey and delicious texture! I highly recommend these!
I don't think these are very different from other brands. They work just as good. I usually go for whats the best price at the time or if i have coupons. I always keep my in the fridge and snack on them too.
I used this for everything. I can decorate my cupcakes, melt them to make chocolate covered strawberries or using them as an ingredient for baking cakes. I love chocolate as it is & these are perfect.
I love this bag of chocolate chips. When I make cookies I always make tons so I can share. The recipe on the bag is perfect but in place of butter I use butter flavor crisco, it makes them amazing.
I almost always grab Toll House Morsels when picking up chocolate chips for a recipe, or just to have to snack. I just love 'em over the other brands...except Hershey, I will admit to liking them a bit more. :-) But, both are awesome!!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos