BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
These are great for cooking as well as a little snack if you have them laying around your house they're very good when melted and make a great chocolate fun do it's very easy to find their easy to locate in any grocery store
Shannon H.
This has to be the most addictive candy I've ever had. The white chocolate chip morsels are beyond amazing, not too much chocolate with the tiny sample sizes and the purchase is definitely worth it! Go out and get some!
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
Nestle is a must when making chocolate chip cookies, as they make it so incredibly easy by including the recipe on the back of heir packaging, along with packing each package with incredible delicious chocolate morsels. Yum!
Sarah V.
Storrs, CT
I always use these or ghirradelli for baking chocolate chips. These melt perfectly and offer a delicious flavor to cookies, cupcakes, pies, waffles, and more! They are cheap and delicious! I love the recipes on the back.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
I can use these in so many amazing recipes. But the best one yet is the classic chocolate chip
Cookie! Who doesn't love them right out of the oven with a cold glass of milk? Bring em on!
I like these for when I'm baking, they melt and mix easily. Adds just right touch of sweetness, and bitterness. If added last, a nice surprise in brownies as you're taking a bite. Not expensive, and well worth the purchase.
Pat G.
LaGrange, KY
These are the only way to go when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I have to hide them in the freezer because my 13 year old sneaks into them and eats them all up!
Maheen S.
I've used these to make chocolate chip cookies and they taste amazing. It was my first time making chocolate chip cookies and I have to say it did make my first time making them pleasant. I will definitely buy this again.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love using these in my cookies and I also love just eating them. They have a great flavor without being too sweet or too bitter. I also love this brand because it's always very smooth. I always recommend these to use.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
They are perfect for baking and for fondue! I've used them when making cookies and cakes. And then I've put them in my fondue pot with caramel chips or peanut butter chips. Great chocolate flavor. Have bought many times.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?