BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jenny H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love to throw these in my homemade trail mix, rice crispies, and oatbars!!! nestle tollhouse semi sweet morsels are a baking essential, but these are wonderful bits of deliciousness go hand on hand with snacks and even mexican mole!
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love cooking with these and they are great for garnishing as well. I add them to the top of my icecream. Or to just snack on if you are craving a little something sweet.
Isabella C.
Orange, CA
My family loves to bake frequently and these chocolate chips are definitely the most common ingredient for us! I really enjoy this brand because the sweetness is always perfect and the chips cook well!
Stephanie V.
I love using these semi-sweet chocolate chips! I put them in as many baked goods as possible. Cakes, cupcakes, cookies, cheesecakes, pies, pancakes, you name it!
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Instead of using all butter, substitute half of the butter with Crisco. Add an extra 1/4 cup of flour. These TWO changes will make the Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe the BEST EVER!
Madison D.
I love these I put them in cookies cakes Cupcakes pancakes everything. They are delicious and great for baking you can even melt them down and move them into chocolate pops
Kaitlin H.
San Francisco, CA
These are my favorite semi-sweet chips to use for baking. They're multi-purpose, too. I use them in cookies or to make chocolate sauce or eat them by the handful. Sometimes all three at once.

These make great truffle coating, too.
Alyssa M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not only are these amazing to just snack on, they are perfect to put in any item you're baking! I've used them in multiple types of breads, brownies and cookies. They add such a gooey and delicious texture! I highly recommend these!
Rachel A.
Waynesville, OH
I love these little morsels. You can use these morsels to create so many recipes. Just use your imagination. Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Chocolate Chip Muffins, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ganache, Brownies, Frosting and more.............
Samantha L.
I used these chocolate chips to make my mom chocolate covered strawberries for her birthday and they were fabulous ! The chocolate stuck fantastically. I'm very impressed !
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?