BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
My roommate and I just made cookies using these last week using the recipe on the back, and I must say they were delicious. The Toll House chocolate chips just taste better then the generic brand ones.
Shaunie s.
Which is why I HAD to do a review haha.so these are awesome because they don't have a weird after taste, they aren't too sweet, or too bitter. they are perfect to use in baking,or melting to create a shell for candy or truffles, or even to throw into cereal or oatmeal. love love love these, even eat them right out of the bag!
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
I love these chocolate chips, they taste great in lots of recipes. The only thing I would recommend NOT doing is using the Toll House cookie recipe on the back of the bag... it never turns out for me.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
Seriously I buy a new bag every time I go to the store. I use these as rewards for the kids. In chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, waffles, on top of cupcakes, trail mix, on movie night with popcorn. They are the perfect chocolate chip.
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Instead of using all butter, substitute half of the butter with Crisco. Add an extra 1/4 cup of flour. These TWO changes will make the Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe the BEST EVER!
Isabella C.
Poway, CA
My family loves to bake frequently and these chocolate chips are definitely the most common ingredient for us! I really enjoy this brand because the sweetness is always perfect and the chips cook well!
Jessica B.
Clearlake Oaks, CA
I like to bake. Cookies, cupcakes, cakes etc. I ONLY use toll house semi sweet morsels for all my baking projects. I love how they melt evenly. I also love to snake on a handful every now and then to.
Kim H.
These morsels are okay for making cookies, but I definitely don't like to pop them as a snack. The coating that keeps them from melting like a bar of chocolate, has a wax-like feel on the tongue. Not so good for snacking :( I prefer to use Ghirardelli for baking, when they are available; a little less waxy on my taste buds.
Skye F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate chips are delicious and are great to throw into the cookie dough or the pancake batter. Nestle makes the best chocolate chips and you can't go wrong with buying the semi-sweet morsels!
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I don't think these are very different from other brands. They work just as good. I usually go for whats the best price at the time or if i have coupons. I always keep my in the fridge and snack on them too.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?