BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
These are so delicious - not too sweet, not too bitter. They work really well in baking, I use them as often as I can! They're a good size and I believe that just taste better than other brands. I buy them all the time and plan on keeping it that way! Definitely recommend.
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
I have never had a poor experience with these chocolate chips. They are perfect to cook with and just snack on when your are craving something sweet. There's a chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag as well that is beyond delicious!
Jennifer C.
These are the best chocolate chips to use in baking cookies. I just made a batch and they turned out so well. They have great flavor and consistency. I would recommend these to anyone looking to bake or decorate with chocolate chips.
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
Been baking for a while and this brand is the only one i like to use especially when baking chocolate chip cookies, or melting chocolate for cake pops. The sweetness is not to overpowering for me.
Eva J.
These are super great!!! They are perfect for baking all kinds of treats, you can keep them as is, or you can melt them down. They are super affordable and I use them in almost every recipe is make. They pair perfect with brownies.
Stephanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the ONLY brand of chocolate chips I will have ever used when making cookies, pankcakes, anything!!! They taste amazing are always fresh and come in a variety of sizes - chip size and bag size!!!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Nestle's semi-sweet morsels are a staple in my kitchen pantry. From cookies to pancakes, the recipe possibilities are endless. Love adding the morsels along with caramel and walnuts to a brownie mix for added chocolately goodness.
Jamie A.
Who doesn't love this classic? The only chocolate chip cookie recipe I use is the one on the back of this bag! They're always also a go to around Christmas time when I making candies. I buy them again and again and never think to buy the storebrand!
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
Yum! I love eating these by themselves or even adding them to my pancakes! These do not compare to generic and are affordable as well! I try not to eat these all the time but when I do....... I almost indulge in the entire bag. 😁
Nyasha V.
San Francisco , CA
I always keep a bag of Nestlé toll house semi sweet morsels in the house... never know when when I'll get the urge to whip a batch of cookies, make a gunage, chocolate covered fruits...LOVE THEM
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?