BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
rosselly v.
Nestle is my go-to brand for chocolate chips. they taste great, have a nice consistency, and who doesn't love those little chips of heaven. Put them in your pancakes, cookies, or eat them out of the bag.
Melissa B.
Alpine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We snack on these all the time. I keep a huge bag in the freezer. Our fav is adding some to vanilla yogurt for a nice healthy dessert. My personal favorite is adding a few inside raspberries!! So yummy!
Kelly G.
Seattle, WA
These chocolates are great for baking, and you can't beat that recipe on the back! There is an 'Ultimate Guide to Chocolate Chip Cookies' online that uses the recipe to run some cookie experimentation. By tweaking the recipe a bit they make the cookies chewy, crisp, soft, flat, thick, cakey etc. It is an interesting read!
Janie L.
Oxford, MI
The best chocolate chip and butterscotch morsels to use when making cookies! I always have to buy a bigger package then the recipe calls for because I end up snacking on them the whole time. Yummmy!
Amanda F.
Kahului, HI
I love these chocolate chips and even the mini ones. I make the cookie recipe on the back and every time people complement these cookies and say they are the best homemade cookies they have ever had. I use half the bag and make two batches most of the time but that's just because I don't like as much chocolate in my cookies.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
My roommate and I just made cookies using these last week using the recipe on the back, and I must say they were delicious. The Toll House chocolate chips just taste better then the generic brand ones.
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are the best (BY FAR) chocolate chips for baking. Whether it's cookies or melting chocolate or whatever- they have the best flavor and texture, and retain their shape!
Madi C.
These are great for baking with. I made homemade cookies and these made them extra most and very chocolatey! They don't melt all the way when you make them so you can find them easily in the cookies.
Kim H.
These morsels are okay for making cookies, but I definitely don't like to pop them as a snack. The coating that keeps them from melting like a bar of chocolate, has a wax-like feel on the tongue. Not so good for snacking :( I prefer to use Ghirardelli for baking, when they are available; a little less waxy on my taste buds.
Dottie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this bag of chocolate chips. When I make cookies I always make tons so I can share. The recipe on the bag is perfect but in place of butter I use butter flavor crisco, it makes them amazing.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?