BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Melissa B.
Alpine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We snack on these all the time. I keep a huge bag in the freezer. Our fav is adding some to vanilla yogurt for a nice healthy dessert. My personal favorite is adding a few inside raspberries!! So yummy!
Amber L.
Las Vegas, NV
Very sweet great for baking or melting for fondue.if you want to put chocolate chips in a cake or brownies you need to cover the chocolate chips in flour so they wont sink to the bottom of the baked good.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
So nostalgic of my cookie baking days with my grandma. I would recommend this product. It's available at most groceries and it has a great value. I purchase these a couple times a year and would buy again.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
My boyfriend and I both have a lot of allergies and these are the only chocolate chips we can use in our baking! We love them, they are delicious, and don't cause tummy aches!
Billie Jo P.
Bangor, PA
I buy the large Dark Chocolate morsels and eat them as a snack or when I want some chocolate! Put some pretzels on foil and put on baking sheet top pretzels with chocolate morsels and bake in 350 oven for ten minutes. Remove and let cool completely and treat yourself to a low fat and low calorie snack better than a candy bar ;)
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
The quintessential baking brand when making chocolate chip cookies! How can you stray from the best! Love the smooth taste of their chocolate in a nice fresh warm chewy cookie
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
These are the ones I bake with most of the time. they are great and I was raised on these when my mom baked. it is nice to have tradition. you can never go wrong with these.
jessica m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these in cookies, muffins, cupcakes, and melt them to coat peanut butter candies. They're great as an ice cream topping, or just a handful as a quick snack. Love them!
Jenny C.
Bethesda, MD
I've used these chocolate chips to make cookies, cakes, milkshakes, and even just ate them plainly out of the bag. Not once did they disappoint! The price isn't bad either so I definitely recommend them!
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
I love these chocolate chips, they are my absolute favorite. My family has been using this brand for years, and they have the best chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag! Absolutely divine.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back