BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
christin p.
Monroe, GA
I love these tiny bits of goodness. Hands down the chocolate chip recipe on the bag is the best. These little chips are great for any recipe as well as snacking on their own.
Rachael C.
Woodbridge, VA
Alright, so I use these chips pretty much every time I bake. But, they aren't the best ever. I really like using Hershey's Special Dark OR Ghirardelli chips. These ones are good though, and I'm always happy to see them in the cupboard!
Haley D.
How can you go wrong with these yummy delicious little morsels of chocolate! Great for baking, or just eating! Also for trail mix or really anything at all! And a wonderful affordable price! Absolutely recommend these for anyone!
Hayley K.
These chocolate chips are a long-time favorite. The recipe on the back of the bag makes perfect chocolate chip cookies every time. I just wish they were vegan so that I could serve them to my vegan friends - then they would be perfect!
Jenny H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love to throw these in my homemade trail mix, rice crispies, and oatbars!!! nestle tollhouse semi sweet morsels are a baking essential, but these are wonderful bits of deliciousness go hand on hand with snacks and even mexican mole!
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I don't know how you can not love Nestle! They are always the perfect addition to cookies or ice cream...or if you have a bad habit like I do...eating them straight out of the bag. Just overall great!
Liz C.
Othello, WA
While these are the classic backing chip to reach for in the baking aisle they are often times dry. Look for something creamier to create something deluxe for only a buck or two more, like Ghirardelli.
Skye F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate chips are delicious and are great to throw into the cookie dough or the pancake batter. Nestle makes the best chocolate chips and you can't go wrong with buying the semi-sweet morsels!
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
Seriously I buy a new bag every time I go to the store. I use these as rewards for the kids. In chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, waffles, on top of cupcakes, trail mix, on movie night with popcorn. They are the perfect chocolate chip.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
I love Toll house! These are the only chips I bake with and the only premade cookie dough I will use. The taste is amazing. The quality is outstanding. They've got something great going on with these!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?